Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 (Page 69)

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Me too, especially when he starts yelling ROFL That is VINTAGE Dutta...the tantrum thrower LOL But my only exception is Baaji...when Dutta starts yelling at him, I suddenly stop finding it funny LOL

Oh yeah...if the reunion happens now at PN again, phir toh DuJi ki reunion bhi hogi...and the rest of the family of course will be in line for the greetings LOL Let's see how it works out! Sooo many possibilities Tongue

@bold: I don't find it funny either when he yells at BaajiOuch...oh yeah I found it funny once...In that Chidiya Phur ho gayi scene after the first marriage fiasco....I still find that scene funny...Don't know if it was because of the way Dutta screams there or Baaji expression...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimnx12kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
The other thing that is so fascinating to me about LTL, is you cant predict anything anymore! So unlike the run of the mill soaps where its like the same ghisa pita stuff, very nice CVs Clap!
I almost dislike spoilers now, maza ruin ho jaata hai :)
The other thing that strikes me as interesting, is MR and MV doing a romantic number now that they are together in the show makes sense, as opposed to last year, when there was just one sided relationship..wonder if it was a deliberate move..but its in keeping with the current set of episodes so no complaints!

BTW, I do want vintage Dutta back, with his eyes intact please!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-mnx12Pooja_219pigbelly4myfeetAyeChavannikabeeraspeakingsinamikaAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

How nice is it going to be though if a reunion back in PN happens, where Dutta left Naku when he went off...there is the whole element of him seeing her where their love story was truly moulded. The atmopshere at PN is so nostalgic anyway, the whole feeling of Tasha's esscence being there...gahhhh!

So trueDay Dreaming....that is where it all began.....apart from the JMM times which also were a crucial time in moulding their story.....but the bulk of the bonding has been PN....through good times and bad.....again it all comes full circleDay Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAni-sourire-neets_ltlAyeChavanni

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Oh Boy the Pond scene today was AMAZING i loved loved it it was so natural there was lil humour intact yet so much love and hard core conversations this is what i love about LTL there's no nonsense just to fill  the time of the epi. I simply loved how D  Confessed how wrong he was how much pain he has given her  yet she always returned him love and her also going forget it now what's the point of talking about past now there's only LOve  awww
the way he said don't bahao ur mote mote aanso was so cutee

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire-mnx12pigbelly4myfeetkabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
The best bit of AG's performance today...when she says Dutta is 'akela' and AS interrupts that she is the one who is alone...she bites her lip in physical reaction to being cut off by AS and almost looks like she is about to cry...I really felt like she was soft for the taking today, barely keeping it together from breaking down in many bits...thin sheen on the surface and almost a last and lost effort to get her family on her side...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-AbhiAnimnx12Pooja_219pigbelly4myfeetsinamikaAreYaar

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
So after re-watching the episode...the DN scene was def. the highlight......gave very pleasing glimpses of old times.....I was very much reminded of the Koel Nakku in the way MV delivered her lines, the dialogues...the application of the medicine etc....first time [ I think ] we actually heard Nakku talking about her "Kaala Rang".....I wish they dwell on it more in future at the right time....and first time [ I think ] we see Dutta expressing his sentiments over physically hurting Nakku....brilliant Clap LOL

And again the Kala and PN scene bags the "runner-up highlight award"LOL LOL.....reminded me of the special sat episode...what an exceptional job on AG's part on displaying the vast display of emotions.....the tauting and the teasing....her increasingly disturbed mental state, her desolation from her mother BUT seeing that concern for her mother was very touching......who knew evilness could have a pure heart too when it came to her ailing mother.....amazing how AS plays such a significant role in Dutta and Kala's life.....

This is what I love about the way they have developed the character of Kala....evilness at its best......never has she flinched at her defeat....she has always been firm as a stone on the stand she has taken....when she complains to AS about taking sides.....her "zidh" is something that seems so legitimate and you feel like empathizing with her....second time I saw that innocent little Kala yearning for her mother's love after the sat spec....there was just so much happening in those few  minutes....and the eye rolling she did today was just superb Clap LOL

PS.....The 3 Blue's Clues looked like AT&T bars with the way they were standing from shortest to tallest LOL ROFL 

Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 17 March 2011 at 2:57am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimnx12Pooja_219pigbelly4myfeetkabeeraspeakingsinamikaAreYaar

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
@Fatty - Yes, was AG not brilliant as always? Precisely the reason, why I dont think they will bump her off anytime soon, she is too classy a character :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Fatty is ur sig from Pond scene free to use? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

Go to top