Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 (Page 68)

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Yes exactly, and imagine if she keeps interrupting Tasha romance, when Dutta will defn want to get close to Naku once back in PN...that will irritate us too..but its a distinct possibility.

Then everyone will get mad at someone other than Baaji for being a kabbab mein haddi LOL SR crowd will go bonkers if they are denied even after DN settle down in PN ROFL

Originally posted by nureat01

The problem is that this would imply Seema turning the primary villain even if she's a pawn in a sense and MAN that is going to be a torture to watch her WHINY actingSleepyLOL.....atleast AG is FABBBBB as Kala.....I can enjoy her villaingiri alsoLOL....aur ab toh Chaaskar bhi gaya.....I need my dose of entertaining villains in LTL, dammit!LOL

Oh crap, I never thought of that LOL Better to return to the 'Kill Seema' naarebaazi LOL

What is the sausage roll joke? :scratch: And I can't like your posts anymore! IF still has that limit thing on...boo Thumbs Down

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAniAreYaar

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Awwww now you guys mention a sightful reunion, it sounds sooo goood! Can't believe LTL is supplying us with so many hugs and reunions Wacko
Coming to Chaskar, I COMPLETELY forgot to mention yesterday that he actually talked about following the person who was with Ranga (can't remember who), when they first met and saw Tasha's posters LOL The way he said that he saw the man mouth opened wide, itching to say something, he sussed he knew something, and so followed him, knowing he would get to Dutta! Too good! Oh yaar, me still missing Chaskar....

Edited by neets_ltl - 16 March 2011 at 5:47pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-Crystal29kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Fatty the sausage roll thing is just a way to desrcibe how Naku rolled down the hill thing when she got tripped over the stone post FR bullet shot episode.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAni-Roopa-kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
@Fatty: LOL you managed to like more than 50 posts of mine today? HowwwwwwwwwLOL

Oh yeah the sausage roll thing is as Neets described just now......nothing very mysteriousLOL

and haha I can just imagine the SR crowd's reactions if SEEMA turns out to be the KMH preventing DN's SR nowROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Mehhh I can't stand her character anyways....this SR and all stuff toh is secondaryLOL.....WHO will kill Seema for us?? WHO will do the honors?? *thoughtful muh* Sudarshan can't aim straight to save his life......do we need a new character introduced JUST to kill Seema? LOL

ziksCrystal29AbhiAni-Roopa-neets_ltl

kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crystal29

The Nakku kidnapping thing sort of makes up for it....Whenever Nakku gets kidnapped, Dutta roars and his Sher side becomes more ferocious....Remember that BIG ROAR when Anna kidnapped her...The Anthadiyaan nikhalkar tere kuthe ko kilaonga..Annaaaaaaaaa one where you could almost see Dutta's throat!ROFL

:rolls: :rolls:...Good times, good times.

Originally posted by Crystal29

I love it when Dutta gets so mad at someone (except Nakku ofcourse)Day Dreaming...And this time, it is Kala! I only hope that the clash between Dutta- Kala is dhamekedhaar and when Tasha reunion happens...they are aloneErmm...Last time the camera was panning between the ET, Seema and Tasha. That sort of irritated me.This time if they meet in PN, imagine how many ppl's expressions they will have to focus onShockedLOL

Me too, especially when he starts yelling ROFL That is VINTAGE Dutta...the tantrum thrower LOL But my only exception is Baaji...when Dutta starts yelling at him, I suddenly stop finding it funny LOL

Oh yeah...if the reunion happens now at PN again, phir toh DuJi ki reunion bhi hogi...and the rest of the family of course will be in line for the greetings LOL Let's see how it works out! Sooo many possibilities Tongue

Crystal29AbhiAnineets_ltlBinKuchKahe.AreYaar

kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

Awwww now you guys mention a sightful reunion, it sounds sooo goood! Can't believe LTL is supplying us with so many hugs and reunions Wacko
Coming to Chaskar, I COMPLETELY forgot to mention yesterday that he actually talked about following the person who was with Ranga (can't remember who), when they first met and saw Tasha's posters LOL The way he said that he saw the man mouth opened wide, itching to say something, he sussed he knew something, and so followed him, knowing he would get to Dutta! Too good! Oh yaar, me still missing Chaskar....

The one whose mouth went wide open and eyes started shining was Bhola only, Neets LOL 

Originally posted by nureat01

@Fatty: LOL you managed to like more than 50 posts of mine today? HowwwwwwwwwLOL

Oh yeah the sausage roll thing is as Neets described just now......nothing very mysteriousLOL

and haha I can just imagine the SR crowd's reactions if SEEMA turns out to be the KMH preventing DN's SR nowROFL

Mehhh I can't stand her character anyways....this SR and all stuff toh is secondaryLOL.....WHO will kill Seema for us?? WHO will do the honors?? *thoughtful muh* Sudarshan can't aim straight to save his life......do we need a new character introduced JUST to kill Seema? LOL

I caught up on a lotttt of post in EDT and main forum this afternoon LOL 

Suds is honestly the best candidate, sigh (and when Suds is the best candidate for anything, you know stocks and standards are very low LOL) But it's not going to happen...if they plan to keep Kala around for a few more months, then Seema ke 1-2 months kahin nahi gaye...

Edited by make-believe - 16 March 2011 at 5:59pm

AbhiAni-Roopa-neets_ltlCrystal29AreYaar

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
How nice is it going to be though if a reunion back in PN happens, where Dutta left Naku when he went off...there is the whole element of him seeing her where their love story was truly moulded. The atmopshere at PN is so nostalgic anyway, the whole feeling of Tasha's esscence being there...gahhhh! Also need Dutta to take Naku to his room LOL KMH Seema has taken over the room, he needs to get her out! This is what I HOPE happens!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksCrystal29AbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-pigbelly4myfeetkabeeraspeakingAreYaar

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

How nice is it going to be though if a reunion back in PN happens, where Dutta left Naku when he went off...there is the whole element of him seeing her where their love story was truly moulded. The atmopshere at PN is so nostalgic anyway, the whole feeling of Tasha's esscence being there...gahhhh! Also need Dutta to take Naku to his room LOL KMH Seema has taken over the room, he needs to get her out! This is what I HOPE happens!

@bold : Oh so true! If he meets her in that same center stage of PN where he left her ...and also he met her at the same place after the helicopter crash when he returns homeDay Dreaming my favorite scene..

lol...Nakku is not yet kidnapped and here we are already speculating on the reunion!LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltlAbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-Pooja_219kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

Go to top