Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 (Page 67)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Originally posted by make-believe

She is probably still bawling over those two pictures in Dutta's room LOLWacko

I don't think she'll do anything till DN get back to PN though...then Kala may try to play some tricks. Maybe Kala will leave PN physically while Seema will stay there and she will use her as a 'mohra' of sorts to brew dissension between D, N, and the family while the battle between her and Dutta goes on...

I like this theory Fatty! The mohra aspect may well happen and Dutta will keep dueling Kala on the side....Ooooo I like that :)

Oooh I like this theory too.....again this depends on just HOW evil Seema will turn....playing her two-faced game.....then toh Kala could deffo use her as a pawn since DN and the family feel all grateful to her for saving Dutta's life so they'll let her stay in the house.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAni

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

[

Oooh I like this theory too.....again this depends on just HOW evil Seema will turn....playing her two-faced game.....then toh Kala could deffo use her as a pawn since DN and the family feel all grateful to her for saving Dutta's life so they'll let her stay in the house.

Yes exactly, and imagine if she keeps interrupting Tasha romance, when Dutta will defn want to get close to Naku once back in PN...that will irritate us too..but its a distinct possibility.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAnikabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged

...the standard "Aayi bolti hai....or in this case THI" line....already Aayi past tense ho gayiLOL....anyways so I loved Dutta's little smile when she started with her Aayi bolti gyaanLOL.....and the last bit with her saying "dard aur zakhmon ke liye ab jagah hi kahan hai.....dil mein toh ab aap hi aap ho, saab"....the almost matter of fact way in which she said that......

Lol, I love how random stuff like this reminds me of Babi LOL That is another underlying relationship in LTL now, but it makes me happy to hear Nakku remember her mother because of how much that bond means and signifies (:

and lol the way she didn't answer when Dutta was busy saying "bewakoof hai tera saab......dil ki baat samajhne ki akkal nahin hai" and she changes the subject to, "Main aapko nehlaa deti hai, saab"ROFL

*shakes head* Nakku saying the darndest things LOL Oh, she is such a jhalli...ilaan karne ki kya zaroorat thi LOL

Originally posted by Crystal29

Mahadev's 'Mera Bhao aa gaya' was so hilarious! But it also shows how lovable Dutta is. Wherever he goes, he gets a dostWink LOLFirst chachaji was beta beta over him. Now Mahadev..Tanaji..Ranga..Bhola are Bhao Bhao over him. 

:rolls:...Crystal! LOL @ beta beta, and then bhao bhao LOL

Originally posted by Crystal29

This track is very very exciting and unpredictable! Great job CVs...If Nakku is getting kidnapped, then that means that we get another reunion and this time Dutta can see! So everyone is happy. The members who wanted Nakku to take care of blind Dutta got their wish and those who wanted Dutta to be able to see in the reunion will get one of that too..

Only my wish of Dutta seeing Nakku first after getting his eyesight might not happen!Cry Chalega! Mahadev and Ranga are there na!LOL

@red: Exactly what I was saying earlier too...there's a chance that a 'sightful' reunion will happen now Smile Which is why I don't mind @purple either...it's different than what we imagined, but then most things have turned out fabulously...so mere liye chalega nahi, dhaudhe ga! Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniCrystal29-sourire-pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

@anu: the sausage roll! ROFL

LOL how much do you want to bet THAT'S the moment Dutta will wake up in the tent and shout "Nakku!"LOL

Crystal29neets_ltlAyeChavanni

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

[

Yes exactly, and imagine if she keeps interrupting Tasha romance, when Dutta will defn want to get close to Naku once back in PN...that will irritate us too..but its a distinct possibility.

The problem is that this would imply Seema turning the primary villain even if she's a pawn in a sense and MAN that is going to be a torture to watch her WHINY actingSleepyLOL.....atleast AG is FABBBBB as Kala.....I can enjoy her villaingiri alsoLOL....aur ab toh Chaaskar bhi gaya.....I need my dose of entertaining villains in LTL, dammit!LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-Crystal29AbhiAnipigbelly4myfeet

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged

...the standard "Aayi bolti hai....or in this case THI" line....already Aayi past tense ho gayiLOL....anyways so I loved Dutta's little smile when she started with her Aayi bolti gyaanLOL.....and the last bit with her saying "dard aur zakhmon ke liye ab jagah hi kahan hai.....dil mein toh ab aap hi aap ho, saab"....the almost matter of fact way in which she said that......

Lol, I love how random stuff like this reminds me of Babi LOL That is another underlying relationship in LTL now, but it makes me happy to hear Nakku remember her mother because of how much that bond means and signifies (:

Yeah I hope Nakku never stops saying her "Aayi bolti hai" line and gyaan cuz it's so adorably HER.....and Dutta's smile in reaction to it is always sooooo sweetLOL

Oh and I agree with you and Crystal about the sightful reunion too.....I'm now getting used to the idea and don't feel as upset that he might not see Nakku as the first person on regaining his eyesight.....whenever they meet again, that sightful reunion will again feel epic :-)

Edited by nureat01 - 16 March 2011 at 5:42pm

Crystal29-sourire-pigbelly4myfeet

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged

The problem is that this would imply Seema turning the primary villain even if she's a pawn in a sense and MAN that is going to be a torture to watch her WHINY actingSleepyLOL.....atleast AG is FABBBBB as Kala.....I can enjoy her villaingiri alsoLOL....aur ab toh Chaaskar bhi gaya.....I need my dose of entertaining villains in LTL, dammit!LOL

Yah, I want more men now in LTL, too many women for poor Dutta to handle, like his mom and sisters and wife were not enough, abhi aur ek nayi musibat.
Interestingly, nobody except Kala knows that Seema told them Dutta's whereabouts, so its a nice little convenient loophole the CVs have left :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-Pooja_219kabeeraspeaking

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged

...it's different than what we imagined, but then most things have turned out fabulously...so mere liye chalega nahi, dhaudhe ga! Tongue

The Nakku kidnapping thing sort of makes up for it....Whenever Nakku gets kidnapped, Dutta roars and his Sher side becomes more ferocious....Remember that BIG ROAR when Anna kidnapped her...The Anthadiyaan nikhalkar tere kuthe ko kilaonga..Annaaaaaaaaa one where you could almost see Dutta's throat!ROFLROFLROFLROFL

I love it when Dutta gets so mad at someone (except Nakku ofcourse)Day Dreaming...And this time, it is Kala! I only hope that the clash between Dutta- Kala is dhamekedhaar and when Tasha reunion happens...they are aloneErmm...Last time the camera was panning between the ET, Seema and Tasha. That sort of irritated me.This time if they meet in PN, imagine how many ppl's expressions they will have to focus onShockedLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-neets_ltlPooja_219pigbelly4myfeetkabeeraspeakingAreYaar

Go to top