Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 (Page 66)

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

What escaped me is what Seema is going to do in all this mess? Confused

She is probably still bawling over those two pictures in Dutta's room LOLWacko

I don't think she'll do anything till DN get back to PN though...then Kala may try to play some tricks. Maybe Kala will leave PN physically while Seema will stay there and she will use her as a 'mohra' of sorts to brew dissension between D, N, and the family while the battle between her and Dutta goes on...

Originally posted by nureat01

LOL yeah Fatty.....I didn't....dunno....I was expecting more maybe.....reading such rave reviews about it and all since morning.....but I didn't really feel that dialogue when she said it....deffo didn't feel in the league of the scene when she wiped his face....there was just something ethereal about that one. 

On the other hand, MR/Dutta was the one that made me feel this scene totally. Nakku did get good lines....but I dunno I couldn't connect much in that bit.....but like I like I said, overall I liked her better in the latter half and their body language deffo had that comfort together......the bit when she's bathing him and he turns in b/w kinda looking at her with a soft smile....that was nice. 

Rule#1 for good viewing: avoid spoiler posts in EDT before watching the episode LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-AyeChavanniAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Ok I'm rewatching this scene.....I need to understand it better....maybe I'm the only one missing somethingLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Rule#1 for good viewing: avoid spoiler posts in EDT before watching the episode LOL

I TRY yaar....I do TRY to avoid the spoiler postsLOL.....like I didn't read details but everyoneeeeee was ravingLOL

Maybe it's my tired mind at the end of the day not processing subtle thingsConfused

Anyways, so I'm watching this scene again now......and ok so MV wasn't that bad in that line....actually she did say it with a lot of feeling.....on second watch, I'm wondering what I was thinking in my first watchLOL.......already I'm forgettingConfusedLOL

Anyways...so back to the scene.....I'm noticing more things now *brain waking up*.....I also loved the bit when she said, "Koi zakhm, koi dard nahin hai saab".....the standard "Aayi bolti hai....or in this case THI" line....already Aayi past tense ho gayiLOL....anyways so I loved Dutta's little smile when she started with her Aayi bolti gyaanLOL.....and the last bit with her saying "dard aur zakhmon ke liye ab jagah hi kahan hai.....dil mein toh ab aap hi aap ho, saab"....the almost matter of fact way in which she said that......and lol the way she didn't answer when Dutta was busy saying "bewakoof hai tera saab......dil ki baat samajhne ki akkal nahin hai" and she changes the subject to, "Main aapko nehlaa deti hai, saab"ROFL

Edited by nureat01 - 16 March 2011 at 5:07pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25ziksneets_ltlAbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-mnx12Pooja_219pigbelly4myfeetAyeChavannikabeeraspeaking

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Nowadays Dutta is not missing any opportunity to praise his wife and her loveLOL I find it very cute!

Mahadev's 'Mera Bhao aa gaya' was so hilarious! But it also shows how lovable Dutta is. Wherever he goes, he gets a dostWink LOLFirst chachaji was beta beta over him. Now Mahadev..Tanaji..Ranga..Bhola are Bhao Bhao over him. I think that is the reason Dutta keeps talking about his wife. To keep these ppl at bayLOL

Tasha scene was wonderful. Their conversation was so simple..but yet so many hidden meanings in it. I loved the way Nakku said 'Zakhm ke liye jagah hi kahan hain. Dil mein bas aap ho' or something like that. That was so beautiful and that is Nakku. It is always about him and for him.  She was smiling for some time now, but now she is back to her worried look..That means she is going to head towards the flower now as per precap. I have no idea where she gets so much courage when she has to do something for Dutta. I am sure she is going to get scolded by Dutta for this sometime after they meet again. 

PN scene was fabulous. I loved AS's dialogues today. The way she said that the person who goes the wrong route in life always remains alone was awesome! Kala in a way was desperate today. Tried one last time to get back her family even though it was quite obvious that it is not possible! 

Even today Kala was mocking that Dutta was blind. So she has not forgotten it. But then what got into her to send photos to him...How does she think he will SEE them. Maybe she knows that Nakku will be his eyes etc etc..LOL Suds was missing today..Wonder if he is still busy in getting those photos ready now!LOL

This track is very very exciting and unpredictable! Great job CVs...If Nakku is getting kidnapped, then that means that we get another reunion and this time Dutta can see! So everyone is happy. The members who wanted Nakku to take care of blind Dutta got their wish and those who wanted Dutta to be able to see in the reunion will get one of that too..

Only my wish of Dutta seeing Nakku first after getting his eyesight might not happen!Cry Chalega! Mahadev and Ranga are there na!LOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.ziksAbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-droopy_asleepneets_ltlmnx12Pooja_219sub_rosapigbelly4myfeetAyeChavannikabeeraspeakingAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
I think they will play on the irony of how Nakku says, "Bas ab yehi sapna hai ki main aapke saath GHAR lautun aur khushi khushi hum sabke saath rahein"......so Nakku's not going to get that sapna at this point.......since she's gonna get kidnapped and all.....I bet Dutta's gonna get FBs of this after he realizes Kala has taken her away.

Edited by nureat01 - 16 March 2011 at 5:16pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-neets_ltlmnx12Pooja_219pigbelly4myfeetkabeeraspeaking

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Oh finally managed to watch the precap.....aww what a wonderful line by Dutta...."Aisi aankhon ka kya faayda jo tera dil nahin dekh paati thi" Aww Dutta.....

And cut to Nakku with MASHAAL in hand off in the dark jungle by herself?LOL.....when they showed the bit with her rolling on the ground after falling, I got deja vu of the December jungle scenes when she rolled down that slope after slipping somewhere and Dutta got all frantic with worry for a bitLOL

Edited by nureat01 - 16 March 2011 at 5:19pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAni-sourire-neets_ltlPooja_219prnczpigbelly4myfeet

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

She is probably still bawling over those two pictures in Dutta's room LOLWacko

I don't think she'll do anything till DN get back to PN though...then Kala may try to play some tricks. Maybe Kala will leave PN physically while Seema will stay there and she will use her as a 'mohra' of sorts to brew dissension between D, N, and the family while the battle between her and Dutta goes on...

I like this theory Fatty! The mohra aspect may well happen and Dutta will keep dueling Kala on the side....Ooooo I like that :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29kabeeraspeaking

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
@ Crystal- yes AS's dialogoues were superb today! What I also loved was how she was saying very little to Kala when she was handed the medicine. Only 'nahi chahiye mujhe teri bheek.' She said that twice, giving Kala very little attention, ALMOST the silent treatment. But then Kala's words stung Unhappy and AS had to give some back to her!

@anu: the sausage roll! ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAni-sourire-mnx12AyeChavanniAreYaar

Go to top