Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 (Page 64)

jagrutid IF-Rockerz
jagrutid
jagrutid

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

@fatty

Thanks girl, I've been listening to so much Kailash Kher recently that Naku's dialogue brought out another whole dimension as to the love she has for Dutta. For a line that has been used UMPTEEN number of times in films or songs, hearing Naku say it  was quite something. I think it was another way of conveying the 'jogan' she has become. That was 1 intense line. LOVE. Oh the power of it....

hey can i just interrupt and ask which line it was.. .just out if interest thats all.

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jagrutid

@fatty

Thanks girl, I've been listening to so much Kailash Kher recently that Naku's dialogue brought out another whole dimension as to the love she has for Dutta. For a line that has been used UMPTEEN number of times in films or songs, hearing Naku say it  was quite something. I think it was another way of conveying the 'jogan' she has become. That was 1 intense line. LOVE. Oh the power of it....

hey can i just interrupt and ask which line it was.. .just out if interest thats all.

aisa pyar mat karo ki jaan nikal jaye..

The line has been played around with, words changed here and there...but the whole point is dying in someone's love....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnijagrutid

jagrutid IF-Rockerz
jagrutid
jagrutid

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jagrutid

@fatty

aisa pyar mat karo ki jaan nikal jaye..

The line has been played around with, words changed here and there...but the whole point is dying in someone's love....

aw yey.. loved it..there is a sense of devotion too nakus love isnt there..
a bit like Sufism not that i know much about it but the kind of attachment she has to dutta really resembles  the relationship between a devotee..and god.. jogi-fyed is the word i'm going to give it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltl

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

You guys will probably think I am lying when you read this but it was only last night that I happened to stumble across some scenes from LTL post FR on Youtube. Dutta's anger at finding a fair Naku, Dutta arriving drunk with 'Saanware' playing in the background, his face brightening up seeing koyal Naku again, and finally Naku talking to Baabi on the bed with the wound on her forehead. When Naku said to Babi, something along the lines of 'sindoor lagta ha' and how it would remind her ki 'usna bohat der kardi' in telling the truth, I was just absorbed by how she took his wound as love. Just the way she was saying those lines were just thought provoking. Today Dutta, said 'bohat dar kardi' in accepting her love...can't quite explain the coincidence of finding today's episode talking about those wounds!
@Bold :So true Neets.This what makes the show different from other shows.I just love how CV's write such beautiful yet impactful scenes which gives every viewer a different aspect to see.

I mentioned on the weekend, that maybe Tasha didn't need to go over what happened....but clearly Dutta has been musing about it. Then events around him have made him slip in a few words about his feelings of guilt. I guess a need to clear the air was needed. The whole conversation was so soft. If ever a person truly feels regret, then speaking about it, unburdens the heart. Somehow, speaking to Naku makes it more easier as well as she listens. It's freeing them both up so that a more stronger relationship emerges. Dutta needed to convey this as it was clearly playing on his mind. I loved the way MR said 'akal', 'mota mota asoon' and Naku's line about 'mar jayoongee.' That line is the most passionate line a woman in love can say. It ignites a million emotions in one's heart. It's not for nothing that people say they can die in love. Naku is still so much in awe of how much Dutta has changed and loves her.
@Bold :Word(This i learned from LTL forumLOL)

The last minute or so with the bathing conveyed purity....it's difficult to describe in words...but seeing Naku pour water on his back on the banks, was like she was washing away his 'gandagi', cleansing him anew....it's perhaps reading into it too much, but washing away his sins almost, as he arrived from committing murder...I guess Naku in every sense does heal him....
I agree with u.The bathing scene was the ultimate intimacy which they both were sharing but in purest form.I am amazed how thruout the bathing nakku was pained seeing his wounds & dutta on tother hand was smiling whole heartedly.As if nakku was absorbing his pain thus by giving him relief.I cann't really describe properly what i felt.

Kala struck me as desperate today, something we haven't seen for a while. That mix of concern and then utmost disgust and anger at them...how she can switch from 1 emotion to another was well portrayed. LOL at Kala's line of marring 'phook' at Naku the kaagaz ki guriya and the 'gyan' Kishore can never forget LOL Kishore's dialogue bored me towards the end...even I guessed he would be taken the mickey out of LOL
I somehow saw a ziddi bachchi in Kala today who still asks for her mom's approval & feels neglected when her mom doesn't pay attention.It was  like more than loosing a father,she hates dutta more for being center of attention of her mom.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.-sourire-neets_ltl

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by sub_rosa

I think she Kala might want to keep Naku and Seema cooped up in the same room...rather than sending her to the PN-wasis! Let's see...

Oh god *shudders* That's what I'm dreading......Pooja partners....they're gonna randomly start praying together AS SOON AS they see each other, haina?ConfusedLOL

Or Nakku will be all thankful and stuff and keep on praising Seema for helping her and Dutta while Seema will make her constipated crying/whiny face againDeadLOL

What if Seema is unable to hide her true feelings? What would Naku do then?Tongue
chances are seema is upset and j with nakku and try  to  harm her as hse took dutta away  from her CryCry ofcourse we will have dutt a coming to  n's  rescue ..Big smile
prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roopa-

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by -Roopa-

Originally posted by kshreya2002

@Rosa: I do agree with you. But I am still wondering agar Naku ko kidnap hona hi tha why show us past month's worth of epis?

As dutta in one episode tells that that there might be a reason that he has become blind..so that they could understand each other better.. that is what has happened in this JMM2.. it bought them closer more than ever.. yes.. his belief that beauty= dhokebaaz has completely washed away during this time.. as with his blindness he was able to experience nakku's heart .. and her true love..

All that happenned after the accident only. I guess only thing JMM2 did was give Dutta the much needed peace and contentment.

after the accident... yes he was missing nakku and i agree that the realization of how much nakku loves him was also already there.. but it was just a realization till then from dutta's side [that is after the FR]....but to be with nakku physically.. she taking care of him.. they sharing some precious moments  together...all of these were very important and so crucial for them to deepen their bond..
I  do agree afetr the accident ,,when he was alone he knew from within nakku will come searching for him,,even at the mandir scene , he heard saab and reaslsied his nakku  was always there  reaching out to him ,searching for him , every  time his family had given him up  for dead twice it happened . it always nakku  who  stood firm abt his retun ... there was no  doubt in his mind abt nakku  searching or reaching him ,, it was nakku  on his mind..when he wrote her name on the wall , or waiting to hear her voice on the ph .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksAbhiAni-Roopa-meghaparti

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
OK, just caught up with the episode with a later lunch and some interesting ideas cropped up in my head, vis a vis Kala:
Kala is a master at mind games. She is capable of killing 2 birds with one stone. Here is what I feel is going to happen: Kala kidnaps Naku and hides her away from PN - nobody knows where she is - even PN-clan and obviously Dutta.
Here she sends Dutta the package and he knows how his family is being treated. So Dutta is in a dilemma, who does he save first? Naku or his family? If he goes for Naku, Kala can use that to turn the family against him, saying see - he didnt come for you. If he goes to his family, she can use that to drive a wedge between Tasha, that see inspite of all that you did Naku, he went to his family first. The conflict in Dutta's mind would be an awesome watch.

On another note, The Tasha scene today was something that was beyond description for me. There were no overtly sexual tones, yes, it was a very intimate scene, but it was executed and enacted so brilliantly, that I have to applaud the director - MR and MV for having that understanding and performing soooo naturally.  In that scene, I felt, MV was better than MR - in just expressing how grateful she is for him accepting her, she was soooo "Naku" there that you just want to go and hug her. Wonderful chemistry!!!

Edited by droopy_asleep - 16 March 2011 at 3:19pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Nimmi.ziksneets_ltlAbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-Pooja_219kabeeraspeakingmeghapartiMrsKhanAreYaar

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Oh wow Harshita, loved your little speculation about Kala's mind games and Dutta's conflict! So much is possible with Kala, she has so mnay tricks up her sleeve, there in lies the mystery- what is she going to do with Naku?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The more I think about Dutta's words to Naku about, 'tere zakhm' the more I think he is perhaps without knowing, just by speaking and doing so much, healing Naku with love as well. He is her balm and vice versa. And somewhere within him, I think he has been making an effort to connect with her, try to erase any pain he may have caused her because his constant praising and talking about love, seem to indicate his desire to announce to everyone that SHE changed him.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

zikskomal_w25droopy_asleepAbhiAni-sourire-Pooja_219kabeeraspeakingmeghaparti

Go to top