Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 (Page 62)

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

@ Anu .....Oh no no...don't...it's not bad at all...like sub_rosa said it has the "earthiness" feel to it and as Ksh  mentioned it's not along those "Hot"  scenes AT ALL LOL LOL ....has a very different feel to it with the mantra playing in the back....

I found that soooo funny! (On the SR crowd's part that is, they must be fuming :rolls:) There's Nakku, sitting barely inches away from her bare husband, and she feels ZERO awkwardness or shyness or even bothers to look at him in that way for a SECOND LOL This scene couldn't have been more platonic if they tried...fascinating really LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Nimmi.neets_ltl-sourire--Roopa-Pooja_219-Azy-khushixAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

@ Anu .....Oh no no...don't...it's not bad at all...like sub_rosa said it has the "earthiness" feel to it and as Ksh  mentioned it's not along those "Hot"  scenes AT ALL LOL LOL ....has a very different feel to it with the mantra playing in the back....

I found that soooo funny! (On the SR crowd's part that is, they must be fuming :rolls:) There's Nakku, sitting barely inches away from her bare husband, and she feels ZERO awkwardness or shyness or even bothers to look at him in that way for a SECOND LOL This scene couldn't have been more platonic if they tried...fascinating really LOL

LOL I agree....I haven't watched this scene but I agree in general.....I find it fascinating too how they've NEVER made a big deal about DN touching each other....it's like the most natural thing in the world to them....there is never any awkwardness of shyness in that respect.....it's that naturalness that makes them so fascinating......and yes I too am quite amused at how the SR crowd has been thwarted....YET AGAINLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.AbhiAni-sourire-neets_ltl-Azy-AyeChavanni

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by make-believe

LOL I agree....I haven't watched this scene but I agree in general.....I find it fascinating too how they've NEVER made a big deal about DN touching each other....it's like the most natural thing in the world to them....there is never any awkwardness of shyness in that respect.....it's that naturalness that makes them so fascinating......and yes I too am quite amused at how the SR crowd has been thwarted....YET AGAINLOL

@ Blue 

WORD....all thanks to Nakku' s spiritual mind set that  she is not bogged down into materialistic physicality.......She is more about healing D from outside and inside. 

PS...Fatty your rolling smiley cracks me up so much....ok I need to run from here now...IF is so addicting....why why why LOL

Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 16 March 2011 at 12:15pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25AbhiAnineets_ltlPooja_219AyeChavannikabeeraspeakingkhushixAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

WORD....all thanks to Nakku' s spiritual mind set that  she is not bogged down into materialistic physicality.......She is more about healing D from outside and inside. 

Beautifully said, Param! I agree....also DN have sort of his maturity about issues.....they don't randomly turn into out of control lust machines just cuz they happen to be in close proximity or touching each other.....they've always been above that sort of nonsense.

And this is not to say that there isn't that AWARENESS b/w them of two ppl who are attracted to each other....it is....it's very much there.....but that awareness/attraction alone is not what DEFINES them.....they rise above that to a more soulful/spiritual level....especially given the things they TALK about with each other.....THOSE take precedence...and I find that really beautiful.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25captkirkAbhiAni-sourire-Pooja_219-Azy-AyeChavannikabeeraspeakingkhushix

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Haven't seen the epi so am just fascinated by you guys' discussion...But the only thing that struck me from the precap is that JMM 2 is overCry. AND we are heading towards another Tasha separationCry...

Edited by -Srushti- - 16 March 2011 at 12:31pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksAbhiAniPooja_219-Azy-kabeeraspeaking

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Haven't seen the epi so am just fascinated by you guys' discussion...But the only thing that struck me from the precap is that JMM 2 is overCry. AND we are heading towards another Tasha separationCry...

I second that Srushti...but I think things are getting exciting, i dont expect a long separation at all :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zikscaptkirkAbhiAniPooja_219-Srushti-kabeeraspeaking

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Arey yaar, JMM2 had to end sooner or later.....all good things come to an endLOL....judaai ke baad hi toh milan becomes more poignant naa ;-)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniPooja_219-Srushti-kabeeraspeaking

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

I second that Srushti...but I think things are getting exciting, i dont expect a long separation at all :)

Ya,, Harshita..the built up is super ....and the actions scenes ...apart from the Chaskar's aid himself catching that big drum and falling were pretty good tooLOL...and the final showdown Kala-Dutta will be something to watch out...It will be a Titan clash ,,,and both fantastic actors....will be worth watching....nope separation cannot be this long...but still JMM holds a special position in our hearts as always..hence the sadnessLOL..by the way I dont know about you all...I would pick JMM1 as the better one...

Originally posted by nureat01

Arey yaar, JMM2 had to end sooner or later.....all good things come to an endLOL....judaai ke baad hi toh milan becomes more poignant naa ;-)

Anu I know if they would have dragged beyond a limit we would have kidnapped Nakku ourselves...waise bhi waha kuchh kar to nahi rahe the (the SR crowd school thoughtLOL)....But still it holds some fantastic memories for us...to melancholy wali feeling to aayegi naLOL

Edited by -Srushti- - 16 March 2011 at 12:42pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniPooja_219Wanderbug-Azy-AreYaar

Go to top