Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 (Page 57)

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiAni

Just finished watching the epi...DN scene was indeed wonderfulEmbarrassed  But i don't know y but really felt bad for Kala...Have anyone seen "padiyappan" rajnikant movie, Kala very much resembles Ramya krisha (superb acting, outweighed even Rajni Wink must say) where she kills herself unable to bear the defeat and before dying she says" don't think u have won, even in my 100 births am going to hate u and i would definitely win"  oh i think Kala's end also will be something similar to thatTongue,

the similarity lies in both of them can't accept defeat..
kala is very lonely now.. she got worried about AS health.. feeling frustrated that they are not supporting her..she hates dutta but her other loved ones are supporting him.. that is making her more ziddi...though somewhere her conscious might say  that what she is doing is wrong she doesn't want to accept it.. it is like a ziddi child.. and she will not accept her defeat..
so it will be very interesting to see her facing dutta.. how she finally gets defeated..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.AbhiAni-sourire-Pooja_219kabeeraspeakingTheRagerAreYaar

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Man...no fair, I waited so late last night to discuss the episode...no-one around and now everything is soooooo lively...and I have tons of work to do...:( But will watch the episode and catch up with the night owls if anyone is around :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-Pooja_219AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Let's see what they have planned wrt Naku back at PN! May be there will be a cat-fight between Naku and SeemaLOL Waisey, Naku would have become a liability to Dutta during the actual battle with Kala...it's going to be dangerous! So, may be it's better this way!

LOL true....but where will Kala keep Nakku? Will she throw her in with the PN waasis? Or worse....put her in the same room as Seema?ShockedDeadLOL.....You might get that catfight then unless Seema decides to keep up her goody goody act in front of Nakku.

Either ways.....Now Dutta will truly have that whole epic mission of saving EVERYONELOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosaWanderbug-Azy-kabeeraspeakingTheRager

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Man...no fair, I waited so late last night to discuss the episode...no-one around and now everything is soooooo lively...and I have tons of work to do...:( But will watch the episode and catch up with the night owls if anyone is around :)

No worries....I'm going to be a bit of a night owl myself....won't get to watch the epi till late in the evening *sigh*LOL
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
@Anu: What Dutta will do now he could have been done earlier too. That is after the laser session when he didnt recover fully he could have trained and killed Chaskar in the kotha and then recovered his sight and gone to rescue his kidnapped family.

Also Rosa is right...in the actual fight between Dutta and Kala...Naku will be a liability to Dutta. Plus it is more fun if Dutta rescues Naku too along with the rest of the clan.

@Rosa: Abhi toh Seema is installed in Dutta's room. I hope Naku is sent there too. It will be fun then.Evil Smile
As for the eyesight...I guess Dutta will see Mahadev first.OuchBut better him than Seema.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosa-Azy-

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged

i thnk While shooting this pre cap scene MV got injured, it is said that she injured her eyeConfused

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by sub_rosa

Let's see what they have planned wrt Naku back at PN! May be there will be a cat-fight between Naku and SeemaLOL Waisey, Naku would have become a liability to Dutta during the actual battle with Kala...it's going to be dangerous! So, may be it's better this way!

LOL true....but where will Kala keep Nakku? Will she throw her in with the PN waasis? Or worse....put her in the same room as Seema?ShockedDeadLOL.....You might get that catfight then unless Seema decides to keep up her goody goody act in front of Nakku.

Either ways.....Now Dutta will truly have that whole epic mission of saving EVERYONELOL

I think she Kala might want to keep Naku and Seema cooped up in the same room...rather than sending her to the PN-wasis! Let's see...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

@Anu: What Dutta will do now he could have been done earlier too. That is after the laser session when he didnt recover fully he could have trained and killed Chaskar in the kotha and then recovered his sight and gone to rescue his kidnapped family.

Trained in those tacky shiny kurtas?? God save usLOL.....He looks so much better in the basti and the kurtas he's in now.....This has been a much better phase than the one at Seema's kotha which got quite taxing many times......so I deffo will say I preferred that they did it this way.

They wanted to drag the vision thing out anyways.....and they wanted to give DN that time together even as he's blind.....maybe that was the reason for this track.....so that NAKKU can be the one to finally get the cure for his blindness.....as always, Nakku to the rescueLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.AbhiAnisub_rosaprnczkabeeraspeaking

Go to top