Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 (Page 56)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
@Divya/Roopa: I think it's going to be a combination of both your predictions....lol.....Dutta will likely wake up and get worried when he doesn't see her in the tent and simultaneously Nakku might end up meeting up with Ranga on her way to Mission flower power and then he might help her and on the way back they get intercepted by Kala's goons.

Things are getting more and more exciting this week for sureLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-Pooja_219kabeeraspeaking

AbhiAni Goldie
AbhiAni
AbhiAni

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Just finished watching the epi...DN scene was indeed wonderfulEmbarrassed  But i don't know y but really felt bad for Kala...Have anyone seen "padiyappan" rajnikant movie, Kala very much resembles Ramya krisha (superb acting, outweighed even Rajni Wink must say) where she kills herself unable to bear the defeat and before dying she says" don't think u have won, even in my 100 births am going to hate u and i would definitely win"  oh i think Kala's end also will be something similar to thatTongue,

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksNimmi.-sourire-Warda.--Sia--kabeeraspeaking

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiAni

Just finished watching the epi...DN scene was indeed wonderfulEmbarrassed  But i don't know y but really felt bad for Kala...Have anyone seen "padiyappan" rajnikant movie, Kala very much resembles Ramya krisha (superb acting, outweighed even Rajni Wink must say) where she kills herself unable to bear the defeat and before dying she says" don't think u have won, even in my 100 births am going to hate u and i would definitely win"  oh i think Kala's end also will be something similar to thatTongue,

I liked the Kala scenes too. I hate Kala the bhau...and hate Kala-Suds scenes even more. But the Kala they showed today is the real Kala...who is terribly lonely but would never admit defeat but instead would try to break her enemy.

Nimmi.ziksPooja_219Warda.kabeeraspeaking

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by sub_rosa

So...the promo was a specially shot oneSmile...as always! 

The episode was awesome btwBig smile

Yes...now even I think the promo was specially shot. Btw why do you say the epi is awesome Rosa?Tongue

Why..don't you agree with me?LOL
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
@Rosa: I do agree with you. But I am still wondering agar Naku ko kidnap hona hi tha why show us past month's worth of epis?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosa

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged

@Rosa: I do agree with you. But I am still wondering agar Naku ko kidnap hona hi tha why show us past month's worth of epis?

The past month included the reunion in the mandir also.....you're saying they shouldn't have shown that? lol

Well I guess this month was supposed to be about DN bonding and building a side track with maybe Dutta building his new army to go attack Kala.....as always, in hindsight, it doesn't seem like a waste to me....things are now reaching a culmination after the last one month of build up.....Dutta has "trained" himself well enough to fight blind and enough to kill Chaaskar while blindLOL....now he'll get his eyes back for the big battle.

Also not to forget this past month gave some priceless BESTI scenes of Suds at the hands of Baaji.....that alone is enough to make the month QUITE worthwhile to meLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Nimmi.AbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-sub_rosa--Sia--kabeeraspeaking

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Wasn't it worth it? And we all wanted Dutta to rescue Naku...so even that wish is going to be granted!
I'm happy!

I'm a little peeved about Dutta not getting to see her first though!

Let's see what they have planned wrt Naku back at PN! May be there will be a cat-fight between Naku and SeemaLOL Waisey, Naku would have become a liability to Dutta during the actual battle with Kala...it's going to be dangerous! So, may be it's better this way!

-sourire--Roopa-Pooja_219TheRagerAreYaar

ziks Senior Member
ziks
ziks

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Today' s episode is very nice .  Tasha  scene is superb .  Conversation between  tasha  is  fabulous . Clap

Dutta feeling very bad about how he tortured Naku  and Naku  saying how lucky  she is to have  lovable husband like Dutta  (Bappa gift)  inspite of being a servant maid .  Its fantastic .

One thing about precap

I really  really  don't understand why naku  break her promise  so easily .. Confused  .

Iam not convinced with naku going alone . in search of a flower .
Not able to find any strong reason .

If she wants to go  she can take some other's help  . Its foolish to go like that lonely   leaving her loving husband alone without having any knowledge on forest . Confused

I mean now  Dutta has many followers and suporters in basti .  Many  are there  who are having complete  knowledge of forest  because their proffession is collecting  herbal medicines .

so now any one can go in search of flower why only Naku    .....  that too alone . Unhappy

Now Dutta will again gets angry  on breaking of promise

Again they are seperating tasha .  Just 15 days back only they united.

I am in expectation of more romantic scenes from tasha .

Cvs  always searches for different  ways  how they could  seperate  tasha . Iam not happy on this .

I mean Dutta can get eyesight with the help of some others being Naku by his side . Confused

Now if Naku is kidnapped whom he will see first after gaining his eye sight ?  Unhappy Definetely not Naku .

They are so much in hurry for seperating tasha . After seperation they will drag again for months for reunion  .

Ab kya kya dekhna padega may be seema scenes (Hope not )  . Its horrible to watch  seema . Unhappy

Go to top