Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 - Page 47

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Those who were mourning(or hoping for) Madhu's exit should be relieved. She is very much a part of LTL.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
LOL if Soni Singh is only going to continue in this show as SILENT Madhu, doesn't really make much difference anyways....she's as good as non-existentπŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shilpita87

By the way..anu roopa loved loved loved ur holi special singgy of MR MV..

Thanks, Shilpita😳

I'm dreading watching this bathing scene now from the way you're all describing itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....I hope it isn't AS ridiculousπŸ˜†
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

i found this one bit funny.. when Naku was telling Dutta that the villagers are waiting for him..she was like..'look there saab, everyones waiting for you'..pointing at the villagers.. err..he cant see, Naku.. and ur askin him to look there..πŸ˜† bechara D was just lookin here n there..lol.. and then comes Mahadev...'oh my bhau'..dude! he aint ur bhau.. he's Baji's bhau..πŸ˜›πŸ˜† this man is seriously creepy!.. i dont wana see him anywhere near Dutta..πŸ˜† im glad the basti track is almost over.. :D

overall nice epi.. loved the DN scene..and nice PN scene.. :)
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Methinks a certain Mrs. Tanaji owes our resident don an apology, no? :P And Ranga getting beat up by the village mob was so well deserved, btw! :lol: Shocking how Dutta appealed for his forgiveness na...he really has changed so much (: Once upon a time the same Dutta would have shot this guy in cold blood because of his 'dhoka' to his villagers...when and how did Dutta become so positive? 😊

"Ek din toh maine tujhe kamre se bahir bhi dhaka diya tha...*touches her forehead*...chot aayi thi na us din?"
"Saab, itna pyaar dikhao ge toh meri jaan hi nikal jayegi." 

Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Sigh, sigh, sigh. What MORE can you say...he is STILL remorseful and haunted by all the things he did to her, and she doesn't take it for granted or expect it naturally...it is 'itna pyaar' for her...more than she ever expected. MV's delivery was fantastic in this scene...the way she said those dialogues with so much heart...isn't this what we were discussing on the weekend? How Nakku, an 'ugly' maid, never expected to have his 'saath' and how she is living the dream? Her gratitude is so beautiful...exceptionally well-written scene...*awed and still processing*

AG got rid of the crimped hair, hurray! To see worry in Kala's eyes, how she touched Aai Saheb's face, and how Baaji so innocently asked her for medicine...at the end of the day, despite the extreme circumstances and knots they are in, they are still family, people who have lived together, interacted and cared for each other for a long, long time and it came through so amazingly in this scene...I loved how it turned from showing a genuine Kala to one that was needled into anger and callousness again by AS and Kishore's words...great graph of emotions. Funnily enough, Kala is the beggar, not the chooser, despite being the one in control...LTL is blessed to have such great actors πŸ‘

Baaji's wounds seem to be healing nicely! The cough syrup Kala brought for AS looked like it had blood in it πŸ˜† And Nakku is so totally going to start a forest fire tomorrow πŸ˜†β˜’οΈ

Lovely episode...I so need to watch this and the other ones this week too once again sometime to let all the 'gyaan' sink in...
This content was originally posted by: khushix

i found this one bit funny.. when Naku was telling Dutta that the villagers are waiting for him..she was like..'look there saab, everyones waiting for you'..pointing at the villagers.. err..he cant see, Naku.. and ur askin him to look there..πŸ˜† bechara D was just lookin here n there..lol.. and then comes Mahadev...'oh my bhau'..dude! he aint ur bhau.. he's Baji's bhau..πŸ˜›πŸ˜† this man is seriously creepy!.. i dont wana see him anywhere near Dutta..πŸ˜† im glad the basti track is almost over.. :D

overall nice epi.. loved the DN scene..and nice PN scene.. :)

I don't mind him, Khushi, but I do have to say...they should've added a Dutta/Mahadev bonding scene one night when they were in the basti...either the first one when the Ranga intro happened or the gajjar ka halwa one...it would have made his 'Meraaaaaa Bhaoooo' dialogues more sincere πŸ˜† 

Also, Tanaji acted well today! The basti folks have grown on me in some way πŸ˜† Will be great to see everyone back TOGETHER at PN though...this whole track has shaped up rather nicely! Who woulda thunk back in Jan? πŸ˜†
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

Thanks, Shilpita😳

I'm dreading watching this bathing scene now from the way you're all describing itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....I hope it isn't AS ridiculousπŸ˜†

@ Anu .....Oh no no...don't...it's not bad at all...like sub_rosa said it has the "earthiness" feel to it and as Ksh  mentioned it's not along those "Hot"  scenes AT ALL πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ....has a very different feel to it with the mantra playing in the back....

@ Ksh....Yeah I don't know the mantra or meaning of any others that they play in the shows as a matter of fact πŸ˜†. πŸ˜†...I have only watched one BT/ Ekta show religiously as you can tell by my ID and they didn't play much of that in it πŸ˜† ....but thanks for the insight πŸ˜Š
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LuvPremeer4ever

@ Anu .....Oh no no...don't...it's not bad at all...like sub_rosa said it has the "earthiness" feel to it and as Ksh  mentioned it's not along those "Hot"  scenes AT ALL πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ....has a very different feel to it with the mantra playing in the back....

LOL I wasn't dreading a HAWTNESS effect....but rather a weirdly shot scene...but chalo phew good to know it's not like that.

HAWTNESS toh yahaan logon ke dimaagon mein hoti hai.......the way they'll find SR scenarios in anything and everything.....even the simplest of DN scenesπŸ˜†.....when it's obvious that DN have never been in that space....and their scenes are always different.....their relationship is above and beyond a mere SR obsession.
This content was originally posted by: LuvPremeer4ever

I found that soooo funny! (On the SR crowd's part that is, they must be fuming :rolls:) There's Nakku, sitting barely inches away from her bare husband, and she feels ZERO awkwardness or shyness or even bothers to look at him in that way for a SECOND πŸ˜† This scene couldn't have been more platonic if they tried...fascinating really πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: make-believe

I found that soooo funny! (On the SR crowd's part that is, they must be fuming :rolls:) There's Nakku, sitting barely inches away from her bare husband, and she feels ZERO awkwardness or shyness or even bothers to look at him in that way for a SECOND πŸ˜† This scene couldn't have been more platonic if they tried...fascinating really πŸ˜†

LOL I agree....I haven't watched this scene but I agree in general.....I find it fascinating too how they've NEVER made a big deal about DN touching each other....it's like the most natural thing in the world to them....there is never any awkwardness of shyness in that respect.....it's that naturalness that makes them so fascinating......and yes I too am quite amused at how the SR crowd has been thwarted....YET AGAINπŸ˜†