Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 (Page 44)

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

Smile  How do I address you? Well I think the answer to your question in your post was answered in the promo thread....now Naku is going to be kidnapped, Dutta is going to go running to PN! I can't wait!

You can call me Harshita...yeah, but I still feel its moving too fast, maybe they want to get a highpoint and then drag that out a bit...LTL is sooo unpredictable at times :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltlmnx12

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Smile  How do I address you? Well I think the answer to your question in your post was answered in the promo thread....now Naku is going to be kidnapped, Dutta is going to go running to PN! I can't wait!

You can call me Harshita...yeah, but I still feel its moving too fast, maybe they want to get a highpoint and then drag that out a bit...LTL is sooo unpredictable at times :)

Yes they are moving quicky now aren't they? I think the highpoint would be Kala and Dutta meeting? Then whatever happens after that is going to be dragged out...agree with the unpredictability Harshita. This episode was fast and the upcoming promos and spoilers have been surprising! I think the CVs found out we were getting fed up of the eyesight and how long could Tasha stay in the jungle? Dekhta ha kya hota ha Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25AbhiAnimnx12

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged

Yes they are moving quicky now aren't they? I think the highpoint would be Kala and Dutta meeting? Then whatever happens after that is going to be dragged out...agree with the unpredictability Harshita. This episode was fast and the upcoming promos and spoilers have been surprising! I think the CVs found out we were getting fed up of the eyesight and how long could Tasha stay in the jungle? Dekhta ha kya hota ha Smile

Yeah, I agree that his eyesight was getting dragged out, but I would not mind them devoting a few episodes on Surya-etc flower and then his reaction to Naku. Then move on next week to PN and clan. Within the next episode is too fast....but I could be proved wrong after all :)
Poor Naku, everyone is after kidnapping her to get to Dutta :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Pooja_219

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
I didn't really find today's epi to be rushed per se overall......like I feel Chaaskar got a good chunk of time in that scene with Dutta and all the dialogue-baazi and fighting they had.....the end with him getting shot and the way they built it up with the FBs was very nicely done.....ab uske baad they couldn't have focussed on him anyways I guess......MR/Dutta was fabbbbbb in that scene as he shoots Chaaskar and Phattu.

It was the very end that felt kinda rushed....with Dutta making his way back to the basti pretty quickly and Nakku rushing over to hug him....lol....and the actual hug....haha.....editing ke karishme.....when she first reaches him and holds him by the arms to kinda pull him around before she pulls him down for a hug.....and suddenly cut to.....Nakku is magically a whole foot higher and aaram se hugging him with her arms over his shouldersLOL.....very abrupt......the reunion hug had looked more realistic that way about the height difference....in this one, the bad editing was pretty OBVIOUSLOL

Awesome epi overall though.....especially the earlier half with the fight scenes and the confrontation with Chaaskar/his ultimate death.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLakomal_w25-sourire--Roopa-AbhiAnineets_ltlmnx12pigbelly4myfeetAyeChavannikabeeraspeakingkhushixsinamika

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
@anu

Im eager to knw how the rest of the week pans out! Im off, sleepy times!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
WOWWWW Kia dhamekedaar episode tha  Maza aa gaya cha cha chaskar kei maut itni kharab Seeing dutta in acting just filled my heart with happiness. However the end hug was sort of filmy i dunno i found that one a lil too chessy maybe it was the editing plus those dead bodies lying in the jungle so D can find his way back  Home was Hilarious umm yeah it reminded me of a childhood story where the princess leave the pieces from her cloth to leave nishanis for a prince lol but overall it was fab fab  esp the action part was so well done except chaskar ka chasma & hahha why was he so obdiently standing to get shot when he could've easily moved i found that a lil stupid i mean they could've shown him getting shot right as he's trying to stand up not like standing there for like a min waiting to get shot LOL

and m not too sure about dutta being the pradhan however  I think the point is to show Dutta's getting stronger and his small army is getting stronger also with ranga joining on On the other hand Kala is weakening with chaskar death so if i take it that way i like it 
baaki maza aa gaya 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire-mnx12Pooja_219pigbelly4myfeet-Srushti-AyeChavanniAreYaar

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
The reason I was questioning the pace of the episodes and now these promos, is that if they wanted to hasten the confrontation between Kala and Dutta, they could have done that after they showed the laser bit itself. There was no need to introduce Mahadev and Sundari and now that they are introduced they are hurrying through to PN? I get the JMM2 was important, and no complaints on that front, but why rush it so much? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ziks-sourire--Azy-

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Just replying to previous posts:

@ Srushti: Aww you found sense in my nonsense? LOL Hug LOVED the way you worded Naku's evolution. So true! Day Dreaming They've both come a long way. I think it just shows how everything they've been through together was MEANT to happen JUST so they could be at this phase in their lives. They were meant to go through all those ups and downs so that today their bond would be stronger than ever. And now they will never take their relationship for granted. They both have this gratefulness and appreciation for how far they've come and everything they have been through together. I just find it so beautiful how these two can manage to make each other smile even in these tough times. It's almost like an inside joke between them, that look how far we've come. If we have survived all that, then there's NO WAY we can't deal with anything that comes our way in the future. They are both filled with this optimism at this point which is why Dutta was so calm and cool in Monday's episode. And it's pretty important for Dutta to be this level-headed and positive in order to face someone like Kala. Who will do her best to bring him down and mess with his head. So he needs this...ok I'm going to be really filmy here...but he needs this 'shakti'. It really helps that DN's bond is now stronger than ever because Dutta needs this strength to face Kala. He needs all the positive emotions, level headed-ness, optimism and strength he can get. For that ultimate good vs. evil battle to take place. I'm SO excited for when Dutta faces Kala for SO many reasons! LOL

@ Anu: Hug *high five* for loving that "Bol Naku" part. And oh that's SO it...what you said about Dutta reassuring Naku in ways she knows best. That "surkasha kavach" dialogue showed this exactly. Dutta knows how Naku has faith in Bappa and these types of omens like pandit jee calling her Dutta's "suraksha kavach" and all. So this way he is enhancing Naku's own faith. He's kind of telling her to be herself almost. Believe in what she believes in...keep the faith. Just like she's always told him to believe in Bappa and goodness. In this moment, he's the one telling her the same thing. It's just so beautiful how these two will always bounce back on each other and support each other like that. Even when Naku herself is doubtful or scared...despite her strong faith in Bappa...Dutta will be there to reassure that faith in her.

I just love how these characters are so imperfect too. I mean I liked how Naku didn't just automatically start with that tilak thing and go "all the best" right away. She was initially scared, and it's just so human to be that way. Even the most perfect and optimistic of people can be scared sometimes. Because it's just a human tendency. And I loved how Dutta says this to Naku. That it's ok to be scared..."Kyunki hum insaan hain, bhagwan nahin". I think it's beautiful how Dutta's the one saying this to Naku now. Remember how Dutta used to be so hard on himself for reacting the way he did, not being able to deal, in the past?  And Naku used to be the one that told him that it's ok...you are just emotional...but you have a good heart. You may not be perfect or make the best decisions at times...but inside it all you have a beautiful heart and I can see it. She basically told him that it's ok to be human and falter at times. And Dutta too in a similar way was reassuring Naku in this episode. Telling her that it's ok. I just love how we get to see all these various shades to these characters all the time. And that "suraksha kavach" dialogue was an adorable touch. It just showed how well Dutta knows Naku and knows exactly how to get through to her. He knows how to be there for her when she needs it just like she's also always there for him. Day Dreaming

And that home wala point. So true that Naku is Dutta's home because she brings him that peace and happiness associated with a home. And I think Naku has played a part in strengthening Dutta's emotions towards his family too. Not that Dutta didn't love his family earlier also or anything. But I'm sure he also took his family for granted...and we all do that at times. But at this point, he really YEARNS to be with his family...just to be at home. He yearns for things like Baaji's antics, AS's comfort, his sisters' bickering, gaajar ka halwa/home cooked food and of course Naku's love. He appreciates these simple pleasures a lot more now. He just yearns for moments of peace, happiness and love with his family. 

And I think Dutta needs these kinds of emotions to fight with Kala too. These strong and positive emotions towards goodness and peace. These are the qualities that will help him face Kala. Also him keep a clear head about WHY he is fighting against Kala even though she is his sister. These are the emotions that will help Dutta judge right from wrong also. Something he's always had trouble doing. When he sees that ultimate goal of peace for him and his loved ones, he will have that drive to fight for what is right. Even though I am sure Kala will still mess with his head and he will get conflicting emotions while facing her...in the end these 'positive' emotions and this drive will help him win. 

haha and I know! Dutta's sarcasm was SO awesome to watch! Again just shows how calm and cool he is at this point. He knows exactly what he is doing and he knows how to handle people like Bhola JI and all. LOL He has SUCH confidence in him now! Cool LOL

LTL reminds me of movies like Sholay and stuff too. With everything from action, drama, romance, friendship and relationships. I've gotten to appreciate LTL as a whole so much more now. There's SO much to this show. I think Fatty...or you or someone said this once about how LTL just takes you into a different world altogether and just absorbs you into it. Oh and about the villains too. So true. I love how LTL gives this personality to their villains. It's just so much more awesome then, when those villains are defeated. As opposed to ordinary aire gaire tuche type ke villains. It's just no fun when lame types of villains get defeated. In that case villains are just annoying and a CHORE to watch. In LTL however, these villains are WORTH getting faced with and defeated. So it's much more satisfying to watch them finally meet their end, as that poetic justice is served. 

And so true about aaj kal ki movies not having that masala. Bless LTL for letting us reminisce those that way. Especially those of us that grew up in the 90's with these kinds of movies. LOL I think when I think of hindi movies, I think of 90's ki movies only. Because that's the era I grew up in maybe. So I love how LTL has these 90's movies ke touches. Makes the show even more refreshing to watch. And in today's age too...where 'hawtness' and superficiality rules...never mind just showing something poignant and with depth! As if that's not worth appreciating already, adding this masala flair to it too...just makes it that much more fun to watch. LOL 

Edited by cute2stay - 15 March 2011 at 10:37pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaNimmi.AbhiAni-sourire-Pooja_219-Srushti-AyeChavannisinamikaAreYaar

Go to top