Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 (Page 42)

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Few hilarious bits-
-The men falling down with a crash after being hit by a rope.
-Dutta able to find his way back from Ranga's adda to the basti
-Naku able to reach Dutta mid-way
-Then they both get back to the basti together.
And to imagine that these two got lost in the same jungle. I guess our suspicions are confirmed...they were pretending to be lost so that they cud have their honeymoon 1.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25ziksneets_ltldroopy_asleep-Roopa-sub_rosaPooja_219-Azy-kabeeraspeaking

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

@Az: She kinda pulled him and hugged him. Utna kafi hain. ROFL

Ya pull kiya tha,Wink lakin jump kiya tho maza aye ga na!!!LOLLOL they didn't give SR, so at least a jump hugDay Dreaming *sigh*Day Dreaming romantic side of me speaking!!!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ziks

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged

Few hilarious bits-
And to imagine that these two got lost in the same jungle. I guess our suspicions are confirmed...they were pretending to be lost so that they cud have their honeymoon 1.

Yes, the episode was mostly hilarious...
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Btw it seemed to me MR has got a haircut in the Chaskar scene. Though in the Naku scene his hair looked longish again.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Azy-

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Few hilarious bits-
Bold- that was v funny, man u work for gundas and 1 shot u r dead or may be pretending as to otherwise how many more they gonna get before actually die!!!LOLLOL

Don't u think its funny that with all that action, chasker glasses were still intact!!! I mean it should have been the 1 st fall na  LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Pooja_219-Srushti-

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Let us take a minute as we remember the deceased.  Stern Smile 1 of the most memorable characters ever for a cameo to hit our screens, and his sidekick in an orange shirt, who got toppled over by a barrel.....................ROFL Jokes apart, I am going to miss Chaskar soooo much! LOL What a bloomin' good time he has given us....we were all so maha p***ed off when he first came along. Par usna mera dil ma jaaga banalayee, and maybe for some of you guys too from what I have read.

Wow! I can't believe the episode was so quick! Talk about Eurostar standards! LOL Bhola's entry into the room with rope around his neck was so funny! Dutta's entry slipping in from the side, was so dhamkedaar! Dancing The amount of penduluming going on was crazy Wacko Bhola off to a flying start, when Ranga said, 'yeah finish him off, 'hisaab manga ga' something like that. The look on Dutta's face said it all and the way he said 'dekh liya bacha' was mega cool. Another way of getting extra help, Dutta itna bhi gadha nahi ha Wink

Haiiiii, Chaskar's siren BG music is going to be sorely missed. Dutta ki shakal dekhna wali thi when Chaskar said he was 'Chaskar Bhao.' LOL Haila, Dutta got called a kutta as well Shocked How pumped up was Dutta though, when he was tightening that rope around his hands with his mouth opened slightly, just waiting to bring him down?! Cool
'Kharoch kharoch ka saaf karega.' That is what Chaskar had to say about Dutta's dil LOL 

Total mast description diya Chaskar na about his little journey with Kala. His dialogues overlapping the fbs was neatly done. He was blunt with Dutta, telling him he took the 'rasgulla' LOL and Dutta's nostrils were flared up listening to his revelation. 'Bik gaya ma' ROFL
What I loved about Chaskar's lines was that he putting his hands up, saying yeah I betrayed you and at the same time, he was mocking him by saying 'teri behen.' Clap And I think it was so good to hear from somone's mouth that KALA is the biggest dhokebaaz of all. Puts things into perspective for Dutta right? When Dutta finally got the gun in his hand, the music playing I was thinking 'get him boy' and the FBs were just SUPERB! The look of hurt and anger conveyed by MR was exceptional!

It was very emotional seeing Dutta throw the gun away....I had a slight uneasiness in all honesty, seeing him kill 2 people like that. Perhaps because I have accustomed to Dutta the husband. Seeing him like that made me feel for him...so much lies ahead of him...so much he heard today from Chaskar about Kala's deeds. The way he faceplanted, got me thinking that he himself didn't want to get his hands dirty again....but it was necessary for revenge and to make it easier for himself, when the real battle with Kala hits him hard. This was nothing. He was well and truly overwhelmed. Sigh.

MV's eyes looked stunning today. I have no idea. but her eyes just stoodout as they wandered aimlessly in sight of Dutta....'mora piya milan ki aas.' Loved that little scene. And how she ran in search of him....Dutta's arms open wide....the hug Day Dreaming can't EVER get tired of that can we? Can't say much about the precap : pradhan? LOL Oh, villagers and their mindset of putting a saviour on a pedestal!

Edited by neets_ltl - 15 March 2011 at 11:35am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaNimmi.zikssikkaishakomal_w25-sourire--Roopa-Pooja_219-Azy-pigbelly4myfeet-Srushti-kabeeraspeakingmeghapartikhushixTheRagerAreYaar

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

Let us take a minute as we remember the deceased.  Stern Smile 1 of the most memorable characters ever for a cameo to hit our screens, and his sidekick in an orange shirt, who got toppled over by a barrel.....................ROFL Jokes apart, I am going to miss Chaskar soooo much! LOL What a bloomin' good time he has given us....we were all so maha p***ed off when he first came along. Par usna mera dil ma jaaga banalayee, and maybe for some of you guys too from what I have read.

Wow! I can't believe the episode was so quick! Talk about Eurostar standards! LOL Bhola's entry into the room with rope around his neck was so funny! Dutta's entry slipping in from the side, was so dhamkedaar! Dancing The amount of penduluming going on was crazy Wacko Bhola off to a flying start, when Ranga said, 'yeah finish him off, 'hisaab manga ga' something like that. The look on Dutta's face said it all and the way he said 'dekh liya bacha' was mega cool. Another way of getting extra help, Dutta itna bhi gadha nahi ha Wink

Haiiiii, Chaskar's siren BG music is going to be sorely missed. Dutta ki shakal dekhna wali thi when Chaskar said he was 'Chaskar Bhao.' LOL Haila, Dutta got called a kutta as well Shocked How pumped up was Dutta though, when he was tightening that rope around his hands with his mouth opened slightly, just waiting to bring him down?! Cool
'Kharoch kharoch ka saaf karega.' That is what Chaskar had to say about Dutta's dil LOL 

Total mast description diya Chaskar na about his little journey with Kala. His dialogues overlapping the fbs was neatly done. He was blunt with Dutta, telling him he took the 'rasgulla' LOL and Dutta's nostrils were flared up listening to his revelation. 'Bik gaya ma' ROFL
What I loved about Chaskar's lines was that he putting his hands up, saying yeah I betrayed you and at the same time, he was mocking him by saying 'teri behen.' Clap And I think it was so good to hear from somone's mouth that KALA is the biggest dhokebaaz of all. Puts things into perspective for Dutta right? When Dutta finally got the gun in his hand, the music playing I was thinking 'get him boy' and the FBs were just SUPERB! The look of hurt and anger conveyed by MR was exceptional!

It was very emotional seeing Dutta throw the gun away....I had a slight uneasiness in all honesty, seeing him kill 2 people like that. Perhaps because I have accustomed to Dutta the husband. Seeing him like that made me feel for him...so much lies ahead of him...so much he heard today from Chaskar about Kala's deeds. The way he faceplanted, got me thinking that he himself didn't want to get his hands dirty again....but it was necessary for revenge and to make it easier for himself, when the real battle with Kala hits him hard. This was nothing. He was well and truly overwhelmed. Sigh.

MV's eyes looked stunning today. I have no idea. but her eyes just stoodout as they wandered aimlessly in sight of Dutta....'mora piya milan ki aas.' Loved that little scene. And how she ran in search of him....Dutta's arms open wide....the hug Day Dreaming can't EVER get tired of that can we? Can't say much about the precap : pradhan? LOL Oh, villagers and their mindset of putting a saviour on a pedestal!

In bold and blue: Word! I loved Chaskar's exit. We knew it was coming..but it still came suddenly. And it was rocking primarily becuz of Chaskar's dialouges. Will miss him...wish he hadnt sided with Kala. He would have been a great ally to Dutta.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaneets_ltlPooja_219-bharti-kabeeraspeaking

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AzMishy

Few hilarious bits-
Bold- that was v funny, man u work for gundas and 1 shot u r dead or may be pretending as to otherwise how many more they gonna get before actually die!!!LOLLOL

Don't u think its funny that with all that action, chasker glasses were still intact!!! I mean it should have been the 1 st fall na  LOLLOL

I am shocked ... how can men fall down,  by just being hit by a rope ...nd what a rope that gives us spl backfround effects ... that puts even fake punchs to shame ..
" dishoom dishoom " .. I did not know that Rope when used hit someone make sounds like this ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaisha-Azy-jagrutid

Go to top