Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 (Page 41)

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Sounds like another great episode...Runs to catch on youtube Big smile

Edited by Sia79 - 15 March 2011 at 9:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-

rama_2010 IF-Dazzler
rama_2010
rama_2010

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ziks

Nice Episode of course fast but its acceptable  .  Dutta bhau fight  is  terrific .  This guy is having so many skills may his bollywood dreams come true in near future .

Chaskar  even though he is a villain he was not so  irritating like seema  . we can enjoy his comedy villanism .
I better prefer chaskar  to be in the show than  seema .His talking style is unique and makes me  laugh .  

I prefer kala  also to be in the show rather than seema .

Ok any way as Dutta said one enemy  is finished .

I was feeling tense slightly but thank god  our tasha united again .

Iam happy today on safe return of Dutta to naku .Party

@ bold ... even me.... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

I am just so excited for the Dutta- Kala confrontation. I'm bubbling with anticipation over how it's going to turn out. I mean, it's not going to be very 'physical' like Dutta's usual fights, that's why I'm so looking forward to it!! Dancing Two strong forces finally colliding *rubs hands in glee* x

Exactly.....it's going to be a MENTAL battle to a large extent.....that is what really has me excited too! I keep watching the Kala-Dutta VM that Fatty made.....hope the show lives up to that promise tooLOL....Clash of the TITANS/PATILS....Wooohoooo!

I just am soooooo intrigued to see what they'll SAY to each other....What Dutta's replies will be to Kala's taunts.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Nimmi.ziksneets_ltl-Roopa-AbhiAnidivy609Pooja_219prncz-Azy-Pyari_Zahrakabeeraspeaking

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

I am just so excited for the Dutta- Kala confrontation. I'm bubbling with anticipation over how it's going to turn out. I mean, it's not going to be very 'physical' like Dutta's usual fights, that's why I'm so looking forward to it!! Dancing Two strong forces finally colliding *rubs hands in glee* x

Exactly.....it's going to be a MENTAL battle to a large extent.....that is what really has me excited too! I keep watching the Kala-Dutta VM that Fatty made.....hope the show lives up to that promise tooLOL....Clash of the TITANS/PATILS....Wooohoooo!

I just am soooooo intrigued to see what they'll SAY to each other....What Dutta's replies will be to Kala's taunts.

I keep getting images in my head, scenarios of that- Kala taunting, the two shouting at each other- it's giving me goosebumps LOL I honestly am dying to watch the real thing!! Day Dreaming Oh yeah, her VM was amazing!! Star x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 15 March 2011 at 9:56am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksAbhiAniprnczkabeeraspeakingAreYaar

ziks Senior Member
ziks
ziks

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
No problem at what time his eye sight returns But my wish is After eye sight there should not be any hurry in returning to PN .

Tasha has to spend few more days happily  after return of eye sight in basti .

After  return of his eye sight Dutta  has to see first naku  and no hurry please please i want more and more romantic scenes  of  tasha  like shart scene , paayal scene and more like those

Atter so many months the thought of return of dutta eye sight is exciting me   and i gone to  previous sweet days where there were Dutta stares at Naku always . 

Now as they love each other as husband and wife  so much now with out any mis under standings i really really love to see   Dutta and Naku eye stares . I am missing them sooooooooooooo much  since many months . Embarrassed

And  i  want  to happen Sr also in basti after return of eye sight . Don't know how much this is possible ? But i love it .Day Dreaming

Because there is so much negativity  in PN  mainly seema .Angry

Edited by ziks - 15 March 2011 at 11:22am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11AbhiAnirama_2010Wanderbugprnczmeghaparti

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Ufffffffff..finally caught up with yesterdays episode and todays...both were gr8 and fast and of course as we say.DuttaFull..so enjoyed to the fullest...return of babar Sher to be sure..

Ab Dutta is Pradhan of Basti..Confused....anyways...ab pradhan ke liye suryadristi ka phool lana banta hai..hai na Tanaji and bholaji....to deer kiss baat ki...chaliye..apni too loud wifey se boliye safar ke liye do-do theple bandh de....aur haan laathi le jana maat bhulna...pata chala aap dono kahi phaas gaye aur humare pyaare surdas Dutta ko fir aapni responsibility nibhane jaana pada..abhi abhi to chaskar wadh karke laute hai wo...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLakomal_w25ziksAbhiAniPooja_219prncz-Azy-

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
ROFL Just watched Fatty's VM on Chaskar !! LOOOLLL!! ROFLROFLROFL Amazing! x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by -Roopa-

nakku: mujhe patha tha  aap jeeth kar aaonge..
dutta : aur ek jung baaki hain..

precap: dutta telling them to forgive ranga.. how he always punished nakku but she gave him back only love..
everybody praising dutta and ranga also joins them..

Ranga too??Shocked Woahhh! This MORE than the our share of pendulums we can handle in one epi *head spinning*LOL

Yeh sab toh ek jhatke mein pyar ki taakat se badal gaye yaar.....and kahaan Dutta took SO longLOL

whole army of pendulums..LOL aaj yahan kal na jaane kaha.. LOL 
ye tho overdose ho gaya .. and it happened so fast .. they just overtook AS..LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaziksAbhiAniPooja_219Pyari_ZahraprnczAreYaar

Go to top