Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 (Page 25)

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute2stay

Originally posted by -Srushti-

Somehow out of all his dialogues, the one I liked was when he was telling Nakusha...'Pehle marta tha Junoon se, ab marunga sukoon se' ...Fanstastic...
It depicted all, his devil-may-care attitude laced with full respect towards Nakku's care and love, his own confidence in himself redoubled by Nakusha's faith in him and he acknowledging the same with all his frankness and humility....the pacification of his anger towards the world in general, the inner oasis he has just found a grace the woman standing in front of him...was just too good...The perfect example of Character development, his righteous anger and his protective instincts not making him lose like he did in the past, but his shrewd killer instinct honed to perfection...and with all this he was flirting with his wife....Embarrassed
Loved this cool, calm, sarcastic, confident, flirtatious, and a bit-cocky attitude wala Dutta...KILLER attitude....Big smile

Wow, I love the way you worded that. This was totally my favourite dialogue tooooo! *high fives* But you worded ALL the aspects of this dialouge so well! Day Dreaming Totallyyyy agree with the bit in bold. It really was the perfect way to tie everything we've seen with respect to Dutta's character and DN's relationship really well. Kudos the to the writers for once again bringing everything full circle and tying everything so well.

You know what I love? How the characters of LTL actually reflect our feelings. How confident would the writers have to be to accomplish this so well? They have SO much confidence in their story that they know exactly at what point to place each dialogue. In order to bring everything full circle AND progress the story forwards too. Dutta also knows what a change he's had in himself since Naku has entered his life. And it just shows how grateful he is for this phase in his life. He never forgets to remind Naku of how special she is in his life..how she's transformed him for the better. She's actually made him a much more confident, much more balanced individual. Now he not only has the strength and ability to fight, he also has the peace and control within himself. He can DEAL with things now. He's so much stronger now. His strength continues to grow with Naku by his side. That is the power of love and faith. It makes you grow, it brings out the best from within you. Whereas people like Kala that are filled with so much venom...they do just the opposite. Bring out the worst from you. Naku's love and faith is just the opposite. It's such a great contrast. Really makes you get that good vs. evil and justice being served wali feeling. 

I think Naku too has really evolved. In this scene, she wasn't the same innocent Naku she used to be. She's evolved yet still herself. In this scene, Naku was much more mature in a way, much more 'womanly' I would say. As opposed to child-like. She still has her child like traits of course, but in this scene Naku also showed some mature traits. You can see how she's Dutta's better half completely.  How far she's come from feeling that she was no match for Dutta...to now being able to stand beside him, provide him with the strength and confidence to be the best he can be. At this stage, she's completely and perfectly Dutta's match. They are both just so equal and perfectly in tune at this point. So much groW*H in their relationship. I just smile and love at the thought of how they've both come this far. Changed so much yet are still the same. How wonderful that they've both opened up to each other like this. Free of all hesitations, fears, insecurities...just supporting and being there for each other every step of the way. :)

Edit: O God...I just re-read this post! D'ohHey bhagwan, I make no sense whatsoever. ROFL Kya kya bak diya maine even I can't make sense of it....ahhh ok I need to go to bed clearly. LOL I have no idea what I'm talkin' about now. LOL D'ohPlease ignore...or if you can make sense of it...enlighten me too...LOL 

@ bold..high fives again, Pallavi ....LOL....Nakku's character has undergone so much of change...the frightened girl who hung on Dutta's arm on 27 january 2010 to the confident woman who is addressing a crowd in the absence of her husband, the girl who used to laugh at her own jokes at her won expense...to the girl who doesnot even flinch in that shart scene...the girl who used to dream about revealing her beauty to Dutta so that he will immediately fall in love with her, and to the girl who tells Anna that difference between her husband and him was that he doesnot judge the person by his/her looks, the girl who tagged behind her mother's palu, to this woman, who is now freely reveling in her love, and somehow that has freed her...just the way her love has freed Dutta...yet have binded each other in that eternal love which neither of them wants to free themselves...
As you said love brings out the best in each other and people like Kala who dont know what love is, bring out the worst in people...
In fact if you see... (this is a bit out of the topicLOL)...Kala and Dutta both are such charismatic personalities...they attract and hypnotize people it seems....But Dutta attracts people like Baaji, Nakusha,...Kala attracts people like Suds, Chaskar...and people like Seema who are more like fence sitters change as per the situation...with Dutta and Nakusha in her company..she had turned good..but the moment she came in contact with Kala, her inner selfishness boiled over the goodness she had nurtured during he few days with Dutta...Ouch

@ your edit...I dont know about others...but the post made perfect sense to me...so anyone else who finds this post weird kindly ignore it and if find sense...enlighten me and Pallavi bothLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25ziks-sourire-AbhiAniPooja_219sub_rosapigbelly4myfeetAyeChavanniMrsKhanAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Beautifullyyyyyyyyyyyyy said, PalloClapClap Waise toh I agree with literally each and every word you said here but the bolded bits in particular.....my fav. parts...and love how you you've worded themDay Dreaming

Originally posted by cute2stay

These two SHARE their fears, worries, emotions, feelings... everything...and in so doing help each other along the way. They are so connected together that anything that happens affects both of them equally. They are just so equal and perfect for each other in every way! And I just love how LTL shows us this....convinces us of this bond for ourselves! It's not just implied that these two are the leads therefore are meant to be...they've CONVINCED us of this totally and completely with every step of Dutta and Naku's relationship. What I love is that we as the audience can make that call, we fall for DN on our own...we want to root for these two ourselves. That is the mark of great writing and storytelling when the audience can't HELP be drawn to the characters like this. Day Dreaming

And of course LOVED the way Dutta reassures Naku. Especially loved that "Idhar aa" as he takes her in his arms. Day Dreaming And just so lovingly strokes her back...just you know giving her strength and consoling her with every touch, feel, gesture...everything these two do just screams love. I also loved that little "Bol Naku"...it's probably just me looking too much into things...but just the way Dutta says that...it's like he wants her to share everything that's in her heart and mind. He wants her to be completely free with him. And he wants to resolve her worries...really wants to hear what's troubling her. He's just so concerned and wants to make sure she's completely ok before he leaves. Loved that AS wala dialogue as he reassures her. I loved that "Bol Nakku" too.....he said it with so much understanding, patient sort of concern and loveDay Dreaming..and yeah word to the rest....LOVED how he was stroking her back to reassure her and basically explaining to Nakku in ways she knows best....'tu hai na mera suraksha kawach?" AwwwLOL

Naku just tells him that she'll be waiting...waiting for him to come home to her. That's what Dutta's strength is in this phase too...his family. His home. And Naku keeps on strengthening that home wali feeling for Dutta. Just like she did by making the gaajar halwa for him too. Every step Dutta takes from now on gets them closer to home. Closer to family...closer to starting a new leaf with peace and happiness and a true home. So so SO beautifully said, Pallo....I could never quite describe it....but you've finally put words to it.....it's that feeling of HOME....a TRUE home...that is the sense you get....because it's not a house that makes a home....SHE is his home...SHE brings him that peace and happiness that comes in a true home only.

LOVED how MR reacted there!!! With that sarcastic smile! haha SO awesome! As if he was thinking ki bol le beta jitna bolna hai...baad mein dikhata hoon tujhe main. Cool Dutta's SO cool man!  I LOVED that bit too! LOL.....I'd almost forgotten but you reminded me now.....I had the same reaction when watching it.....that KILLER smile.....totally said, ki tu bol le abhi jitna bolna hai....thodi der mein tujhe dikhata hoonLOL

I used to find those action sequences in those 90's films so hilarious like that too. Like how they would get rid of all the annoying aire gaire se bad guys. Some would fall in the water, some would just lie down and die on the spot, some would run away, and the most annoying part was how JUST when the hero was finally getting to the villain, all of them would somehow come back to life and attack at that exact moment! D'oh ROFL Such hilarious stuff. LTL totally makes me reminisce those 90's ke action sequences again. LOL  Word.....LTL is TOTALLY reminiscent of 90s ki hindi movies....especially in the action sequences but overall also with the way they characterize their villains with that flair.....or even the filmy lines given to the characters....truly makes me feel like I'm watching a 90s masala movie which honestly were SO much fun.....aaj ki masala movies just don't have thatLOL So thank god we have LTL on TV atleastLOL.....I swear NO other show manages what LTL does with this kind of masala.....cuz they anyways have superb writing as a base but all these other masala elements....SO not the typical fare on TV nowadays with lame hawtness and random song-dance sequences.....I enjoy this kind of masala moreLOL

Oh and WORD about having LTL to watch at the end of a long day...totally perks me up too....especially when it's a full on dhamaal epi like this one......with elements of everything to enjoy....I also feel that I could discuss this one epi alone for a long timeLOL

Edited by nureat01 - 15 March 2011 at 6:37am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.-sourire-Pooja_219pigbelly4myfeet-Srushti-AyeChavanni

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged

As you said love brings out the best in each other and people like Kala who dont know what love is, bring out the worst in people...
In fact if you see... (this is a bit out of the topicLOL)...Kala and Dutta both are such charismatic personalities...they attract and hypnotize people it seems....But Dutta attracts people like Baaji, Nakusha,...Kala attracts people like Suds, Chaskar...and people like Seema who are more like fence sitters change as per the situation...with Dutta and Nakusha in her company..she had turned good..but the moment she came in contact with Kala, her inner selfishness boiled over the goodness she had nurtured during he few days with Dutta...Ouch

Oh wow, excellent point yaarClapClap.....I never realized that before but it's so true....truly both Dutta and Kala are amazingly charismatic personalities but Dutta attracts positive and good ppl to himself while Kala finds jokers like Suds and Chaaskar......lol....the best point was about Seema....how she was in a sense good until she was in DN's company....and as soon as she came into Kala's clutches, the other extreme....Kala's charisma brought out the opposite.....the little goodness there was made way for the stronger selfish aspects of her personality to come to the fore.....

Truly this show emphasizes the transformative powers of love and goodness.....even as they showcase the power that hate can have too....that constant battle.....but it's love and goodness that always wins and emerges stronger in the endSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ziks-sourire-Pooja_219pigbelly4myfeet-Srushti-AyeChavanni

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Oh wow, excellent point yaarClapClap.....I never realized that before but it's so true....truly both Dutta and Kala are amazingly charismatic personalities but Dutta attracts positive and good ppl to himself while Kala finds jokers like Suds and Chaaskar......lol....the best point was about Seema....how she was in a sense good until she was in DN's company....and as soon as she came into Kala's clutches, the other extreme....Kala's charisma brought out the opposite.....the little goodness there was made way for the stronger selfish aspects of her personality to come to the fore.....

Truly this show emphasizes the transformative powers of love and goodness.....even as they showcase the power that hate can have too....that constant battle.....but it's love and goodness that always wins and emerges stronger in the endSmile

In fact that is the high point of this soap...it restores our faith in the basic goodness of people...the small things like that truck driver helping Nakku and even facing Suds and lying to him to save Nakku inspite of not having any relation with her...restores our faith that however bad the times may seem to be, ultimately it will be the win of good over evil...
The journey of nakusha herself, the daughter of an illiterate maid, who made it to the heart of the lion king ( I so love to call him thatEmbarrassed) ...can it not be considered as the biggest win of allBig smile....it somehow makes all those fairy tales we heard in our childhood, and in which we have lost faith, seem all the more real...dont know what that meansLOL...but what I meant to say that this story has just saved me from falling in the dark recesses of cynicism and falling in the grey areas of amoralism and again redefining and making me believe in the black and white, wrong and rights in my lifeBig smile

Edited by -Srushti- - 15 March 2011 at 7:30am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ziks-sourire-sub_rosaPooja_219pigbelly4myfeetprnczAyeChavanniAreYaar

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
hi to all..............!!!!Hug
me 1stBig smile

15min more to go!!!!Wink
i want the chasy showdownLOLLOL

Edited by AzMishy - 15 March 2011 at 8:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainurubal

rainurubal IF-Rockerz
rainurubal
rainurubal

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
hi everyone

-Azy-

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
hi srushSmile
so r u doing the WU today???Wink

-Srushti-

ziks Senior Member
ziks
ziks

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
I know beauty is given least importance  in LTL .

why because  The concept of LTL is   that inner beauty is most important  than outer beauty .  The story is about a basti  girl with poor looks .

One should  select his/her  partner by seeing inner beauty not by mere outer looks . Ya i agree but ......

Even though i feel like this  some times now a days  about naku.

Nakusha is a beautiful girl . since childhood her beauty is hidden because of her mother 's fear .

After coming to Dutta also her beauty is not revealed    for a long time .

What i want to say is Dutta looks so handsome in each and every frame .

No doubt that in every single aspect Naku is the perfect match for Dutta  100 % made for each other .

she should be a  perfect match for dutta  also in beauty terms .

Don't know now a days naku is looking dull , tired . In 70% of scenes she is not looking beautiful  except in some scenes like night halwa scene , Hiding behind rock ,  when  tasha comes to basti that is only in few selected scenes she is appearing beautiful .

she will be very beautiful with loose hair , light make up with kajal  & lip stick . 

we have seen nakusha soooooooooo beautiful in  white dress in scenes like " dutta saheb is my chand "  and lagi tujhse lagaan title song she looked  soooooooooooo  beautiful .

And also after marriage she looks beautiful in almost all scenes even with light make up .

when she was  with dark make up then also she looked beautiful beyond darkness .

But now even though she is fair she looks very dull  beacuse of her sarees and her pallu on shoulders .

Definetely she needs better costumes  and some make up to appear beautiful .

sarees now she is wearing since re union does n't  suits  her  looks like grand mother .

Is there this much necessity of showing nakusha like this?  supressing her beauty like this in every scene .Confused

If  Both looks beautiful then it adds some more happiness to viewers as they are made for each other in terms of beauty also .

But nakusha 's beauty is being neglected too much these days . Confused

ya i know in LTL beauty , costumes are of least importance .

But i feel some thing  is lacking when seeing tasha   because of naku's poor appearance .Unhappy

Its ok now they are in basti they are not having any costumes with them . But after all she is lead actress . she has to be beautiful .

In my prospective Naku 's looks has to be improved more .

Ya i know this is of least important issue but i just shared my thoughts on Nakusha . Smile

Go to top