Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 (Page 22)

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fizzylicious-

SO chaskar ka ant is near?? * does bhangra* so excited to watch tonight's epi looks like a lot happened 
yh a lot did..
yh chaskars end is near bt i wntd him 2 kill seema 1st...hw i wish kala didnt stop him wen tasha escaped 2 the jungle..it was the ryt time for seema;s death...her dyin after repenting for her wrong doings bt no the CVs hav 2 keep her in n gt her 2 cause mre misery n problems in D's lifeAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksAbhiAninaadanmasakalli

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

Originally posted by make-believe

lol..she was so gd acting crazy...lol...she's a gd actress..i wil miss her bt 2bh i dnt think she wil exit LTL... its the sme tht happened with BMTD, evn after being exposed sindoora didnt leave, she left for a bit after being supposingly shot by her son n wen she did the shw was boring, it lost its charm...bt wen she returned evrything ws gd agen..personally they need 2 keep kala in the shw..she shudnt leave... she's as impt as tasha n baji r in the shw... ...

As much as I love what Kala/AG brings to the show, Yuvika...if they stretch it beyond a certain extent, it won't be likable...I've read of a few members already saying (justifiably so) that other characters have been dumbed down (such as Dutta and Baaji) to keep her scheming and kartoot hidden...so even though she brings something good to the show, there's a time limit on everything...hopefully they will know when to end Kala too...and in all honestly, I would absolutely like to see an 'end' to Kala of some sort and not a cop-out with redemption or a loose end. They've needed her so far, and they need her for the following track, but they can always come up with other characters (villains) in the future to keep the story just as interesting...no need to hang on to one and beat it to death......

hmmm yh i see ur point, so wud u wnt her 2 die cos i personally cnt imagine her regretting her deeds n if they shw it tht she realises her mistake thn tht wil jus totally ruin her character
they shud show her revenge crossing all limits n turning her insane (wich she already is..lol) n eventually the end of kala n her plans wil b her ultimate death... i feel her character if they plan 2 end it shud end with her death n her NOT regretting a thing becos thts kala..she duznt regret nething.... also it wil highlight the belief tht bure ka anjaam bura he hota hai, it shudnt b tht she turns gd n thn dies..i'd rather she die evil

Totally agree :yeah:...that's what I would ideally push for...an epically shot death...maybe due to a gunshot wound, with Dutta (and maybe even the rest of the family) present...plus lots of blood like Neets said LOL And dhinchak 'mind warp' types dialogues to go out with a bang LOL If she leaves the family stupefied and shocked in the end too, that will be awesome LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
 My two cents...to start with.... the abs. laughter doze for the day 
" Ji Bhola Ji " ROFL ROFL 
" 2 min me 2 sec baaki hain " ROFL ROFL ROFL .....way to keep track of time Bhola ji ROFL 
" Naada baandne ki akkal nahi hai aur Dutta ko baandh ke chal raha tha" ROFL ROFL ROFL 

The part after Tanaji's wife insults Dutta.....I loved how he walked back to Nakku and went about his talk...it seemed like he needed to regain that strength from Nakku by getting close to her and feeling her presence, that fortitude to keep him strong... to face that moment just after a blunt reality had been told to him on his face accompanied by the burden of guilt....

I liked the gayatri mantra too ....pumps you up LOL

And the way Tanaji's WIFE was trying to wake Tanaji up....it looked more like she was choking him....I was like "Be gentle lady" LOL

And where did this third kid come from Confused.....the lady in the green saree had a missing husband too Confused LOL.....I thought only Tanaji and his friend went to sell the jadhibooti and got kidnapped by Ranga...

Another thing I loved was this transitioning of responsibility on Dutta's part..... Still being consciously aware of his priorities towards his work, towards his family and now towards Nakku. Even though Nakku tries to stop him twice he knows his responsibility and his obligation towards his path of justice....something very well understood by Nakku. And I loved how he has realized that this time he has another responsibility of coming back HOME to Nakku. The whole reassuring thing with the touch of Nakku's fear, initial hesitation to let him go and finally Dutta's comforting words and affectionate hug giving her that confidence back was simply brilliant.Clap

One thing I just abs. adore is the confused looks Dutta gives when Nakku does something faith related.....today when she put the Tilak on his forehead....the confused state he was in for the first few seconds not knowing what she was doing was just adorable......reminded me of the scene when he sees her looking at her hand and doing her prayer pre-FR and he asks her why she was doing that...Day Dreaming

Must applaud Mahi for executing her expressions of a concerned wife with the fear of losing him again flawlessly.....and really liked how she says " Saab [ pause ]...thoda dar to lagta hai" Clap 

I was quite impressed with the way they chose a diversified crowd too....there was a wide array of emotions going through the villagers.....liked the worried look on this old lady with glasses......as if her own son was about to go for a battle and she was ready to just give her blessings...

Overall def. a dhinchak episode in bajirao style LOL LOL 

Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 14 March 2011 at 7:23pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksAbhiAniPooja_219pigbelly4myfeet-Srushti-kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
This one's my fav. out of the handholding caps.....just the way their fingers are intertwinedDay Dreaming

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaziks-sourire-AbhiAniPooja_219pigbelly4myfeetBinKuchKahe.kabeeraspeakingnaadanmasakalli

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

That was the unexpected surprise and highlight of the episode for me LOL Almost reminds me of the Dutta who was talking to Anna on the phone...same mocking tone LOL MR is amazingggg at it LOL Imagine if Kala and Dutta started going at each other in such a mood ROFL

I can't WAIT to watch them go at each other yaar.....it would be super awesomenessssssssssssssss! Although..... will Dutta really taunt her?? He still seems more emotionally hurt on some level too.....with the other villains toh there's that contempt that brings on his sarcasm.....will he use it on Kala? I wonder.....I'm very intrigued.

*Edit: Oh and I agree that Kala's character shouldn't be dragged beyond a logical point of scheming but I dunno personally how much longer the show can run after that.....the way all these characters are intermingled....Kala is very important to that equation.....you take that away, you'll have to build a whole new set of relationships to create drama from.....and I dunno if they will be as fab as Kala/AG in creating that INTERNAL conflict......

Edited by nureat01 - 14 March 2011 at 7:37pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-AbhiAniPooja_219pigbelly4myfeet-Srushti-BinKuchKahe.kabeeraspeaking

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Fizzylicious-

SO chaskar ka ant is near?? * does bhangra* so excited to watch tonight's epi looks like a lot happened 
yh a lot did..
yh chaskars end is near bt i wntd him 2 kill seema 1st...hw i wish kala didnt stop him wen tasha escaped 2 the jungle..it was the ryt time for seema;s death...her dyin after repenting for her wrong doings bt no the CVs hav 2 keep her in n gt her 2 cause mre misery n problems in D's lifeAngry

chalo yaar dar aaye durust aaye abhi bhi seema ji parlok sadhar jayen to hamein khushi hi hogi Lol 
-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

Well, gotta say the last 2 minutes did it for me! Dutta Bhao at his best! Party Wow that was awesome for an episode that initially started off slowly and didn't have me glued to the screen for the first 10 minutes!
At first Dutta quickly jerked his body to the right, towards Naku, knowing she might be worried, but then he started to walk off and I was like, 'hold up mate, you're leaving you wife behind!' But he stopped in his tracks and asked for a few minutes with Naku- phew! Expected na since he knws her every being and can sense her feelings?

@ Blue...I really liked that impulsive gesture of his...goes to show that he is slowly realizing that now he has Nakku and her worries to take care of as well....what a slow and steady metamorphosis of his personality.....post FR when he would refuse to even acknowledge her let alone her fears to NOW....it was such a gratifying moment to see him calm her down just as she has been doing it all along 

Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 14 March 2011 at 9:16pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksAbhiAnipigbelly4myfeetkabeeraspeakingTheRagerAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

@ Blue...I really liked that impulsive gesture of his...goes to show that he is slowly realizing that now he has Nakku and her worries to take care of as well....what a slow and steady metamorphosis of his personality.....post FR when he would refuse to even acknowledge her let alone her fears to NOW....it was such a gratifying moment to see him calm her down just as she has been doing it all along 

Totally agree.....to me, the most touching moment about how he calmed her down was in the tent scene when he says, "yaad hai AS kehti hai ki tu meri suraksha kawach hai?"....Reassuring her that till he has her, nothing can harm him.....and Nakku looked like such a lost child there for a bit....that worried expression of hers...and the way he was calming her by brushing her back comfortingly.....just such a natural scene.....Day Dreaming

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaziks-sourire-AbhiAnipigbelly4myfeetkabeeraspeakingBinKuchKahe.TheRager

Go to top