Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 (Page 21)

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

thnx for the pics...yh i loved the hug too...

did u guys notice the use of double body of MR in the epi...

look at 0.09...u can tel thts nt MR...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-kabeeraspeaking

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Seeti maro Seeti bhaiya, Dutta ne band baja diya!!!!

Edited by droopy_asleep - 14 March 2011 at 5:32pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetkabeeraspeakingAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

Was too good right? LOL Ahhh Anu, Duji, Duji, Duji.....our wish list seems endless! Would have been a ROFL couple of minutes had Baji been in the mix! The dialogues were littered with sarcasm today. The funny thing was, as a viewer, you KNOW that Dutta was going to come out on top...the issue of us forum members knowing through spoilers is a different issue LOL. I'm thinking, Phattu bhi maar jaayega kal ko? Sabka the end? Who is going to be the messenger to Kala about Chaskar's death?

Nahin I don't think everything will end that quickly......Chaaskar dying had to happen soon enough.....they can't keep on dragging his dushmani out with Dutta....Kala and co. have higher motives than Chaaskar.....so Chaaskar ka the end is understandable....Phattu bhi likely saath mein hi PHINISH ho jaayegaLOL.....and this bit will wrap up......then the battle with Kala will start on a different scale with full focus I think.....Kala's message toh is coming via POST OFFICE naaLOL.....she doesn't need Phattu as a messenger.....I feel that some new character will get added to the mix in this battle.....maybe that Shankar Mama......and that will prolong the battle b/w Dutta-Kala somehow....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire-neets_ltlpigbelly4myfeetkabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by neets_ltl

Was too good right? LOL Ahhh Anu, Duji, Duji, Duji.....our wish list seems endless! Would have been a ROFL couple of minutes had Baji been in the mix! The dialogues were littered with sarcasm today. The funny thing was, as a viewer, you KNOW that Dutta was going to come out on top...the issue of us forum members knowing through spoilers is a different issue LOL. I'm thinking, Phattu bhi maar jaayega kal ko? Sabka the end? Who is going to be the messenger to Kala about Chaskar's death?

Nahin I don't think everything will end that quickly......Chaaskar dying had to happen soon enough.....they can't keep on dragging his dushmani out with Dutta....Kala and co. have higher motives than Chaaskar.....so Chaaskar ka the end is understandable....Phattu bhi likely saath mein hi PHINISH ho jaayegaLOL.....and this bit will wrap up......then the battle with Kala will start on a different scale with full focus I think.....Kala's message toh is coming via POST OFFICE naaLOL.....she doesn't need Phattu as a messenger.....I feel that some new character will get added to the mix in this battle.....maybe that Shankar Mama......and that will prolong the battle b/w Dutta-Kala somehow....

Ya, I feel that way too, they wont show the Kala-Dutta confrontation so soon. To me Baaji needs to join Dutta to fight Kala somehow, only then the full battle will make sense to me.

AbhiAni-sourire-Pooja_219

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Anu, lol, Kala ka the end abhi toh nahi lol, par Chaskar ki gang khatam, haan. Oh yeah, post office D'oh abh iska logic mujhe nahi chahiye! Dekhta ha kya hota ha!

AbhiAnikabeeraspeakingAreYaar

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
SO chaskar ka ant is near?? * does bhangra* so excited to watch tonight's epi looks like a lot happened 
kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

lol..she was so gd acting crazy...lol...she's a gd actress..i wil miss her bt 2bh i dnt think she wil exit LTL... its the sme tht happened with BMTD, evn after being exposed sindoora didnt leave, she left for a bit after being supposingly shot by her son n wen she did the shw was boring, it lost its charm...bt wen she returned evrything ws gd agen..personally they need 2 keep kala in the shw..she shudnt leave... she's as impt as tasha n baji r in the shw... ...

As much as I love what Kala/AG brings to the show, Yuvika...if they stretch it beyond a certain extent, it won't be likable...I've read of a few members already saying (justifiably so) that other characters have been dumbed down (such as Dutta and Baaji) to keep her scheming and kartoot hidden...so even though she brings something good to the show, there's a time limit on everything...hopefully they will know when to end Kala too...and in all honestly, I would absolutely like to see an 'end' to Kala of some sort and not a cop-out with redemption or a loose end. They've needed her so far, and they need her for the following track, but they can always come up with other characters (villains) in the future to keep the story just as interesting...no need to hang on to one and beat it to death...

I felt a bit in the beginning scene though that MV looked tired and slightly out of it expressions wise.....she was better in the tent scene....especially in the hug bit as that worried expression on her face came on....nicely done.....and then she was good again in the latter half in the scenes with the basti ppl and as Dutta was leaving. MR toh was brilliant as always.....loved seeing Dutta in this mode after many days....he did fight ppl blind before this also but the kind of confidence that there is in his body language....it's a whole new thing.....and I guess it is Nakku's faith that has added to that confidence as he told the villagers too. 

I think MV is really having some problem during outdoor/day scenes...the same squinty eyed thing LOLConfused And then the sari pallu that has everyone confuzzled LOL I'm wondering if it's something other than the heat thing...maybe she's got an injury? Confused There was a shot too today after Dutta has left and Sundari is apologizing to her where she looked massively flushed...doesn't seem like she's keeping too well...I wouldn't be surprised actually if she's still on meds...

Aaj toh Dutta itne sarcastic mood mein tha, I wish Baaji had been around.....dono milke jhakaas one liners bolte aur sabki BESTI karteClapLOL

That was the unexpected surprise and highlight of the episode for me LOL Almost reminds me of the Dutta who was talking to Anna on the phone...same mocking tone LOL MR is amazingggg at it LOL Imagine if Kala and Dutta started going at each other in such a mood ROFL

Oh and word, I didn't mind the stool either...since the editing wasn't majorly off between the height differences, I was okay...not bad.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire-pigbelly4myfeetMrsKhanAreYaar

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Originally posted by Yuvika_15

lol..she was so gd acting crazy...lol...she's a gd actress..i wil miss her bt 2bh i dnt think she wil exit LTL... its the sme tht happened with BMTD, evn after being exposed sindoora didnt leave, she left for a bit after being supposingly shot by her son n wen she did the shw was boring, it lost its charm...bt wen she returned evrything ws gd agen..personally they need 2 keep kala in the shw..she shudnt leave... she's as impt as tasha n baji r in the shw... ...

As much as I love what Kala/AG brings to the show, Yuvika...if they stretch it beyond a certain extent, it won't be likable...I've read of a few members already saying (justifiably so) that other characters have been dumbed down (such as Dutta and Baaji) to keep her scheming and kartoot hidden...so even though she brings something good to the show, there's a time limit on everything...hopefully they will know when to end Kala too...and in all honestly, I would absolutely like to see an 'end' to Kala of some sort and not a cop-out with redemption or a loose end. They've needed her so far, and they need her for the following track, but they can always come up with other characters (villains) in the future to keep the story just as interesting...no need to hang on to one and beat it to death......

hmmm yh i see ur point, so wud u wnt her 2 die cos i personally cnt imagine her regretting her deeds n if they shw it tht she realises her mistake thn tht wil jus totally ruin her character
they shud show her revenge crossing all limits n turning her insane (wich she already is..lol) n eventually the end of kala n her plans wil b her ultimate death... i feel her character if they plan 2 end it shud end with her death n her NOT regretting a thing becos thts kala..she duznt regret nething.... also it wil highlight the belief tht bure ka anjaam bura he hota hai, it shudnt b tht she turns gd n thn dies..i'd rather she die evil

AbhiAni-sourire-kabeeraspeaking

Go to top