Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 (Page 20)

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

I dont feel they will let go of Kala so easily. She is a classy vamp, and she may well pretend to be mad and keep in the reckoning to be back again. yh thts wt hapnd in BMTD with sindoora...i too dnt think she wil leave... they wil keep her in, i'd rather hav her than seema in the shwDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ziks

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Everyone's already said what there was to about the epi.....and I'll just agree as well.....lol......truly entertaining epi.

Dutta was in full element and all the shades to him today were just amazing....the leader/king trying to inspire the ppl to rise up against injustice, the husband reassuring his wife that he will be back.....and finally apna kick ass action hero bajaaoing band of all those jokers.....LOLL.....loved all of his sarcasm in the epi but the crowning moment has to be the end waali NAADE waali lineROFL.....the sheer CONTEMPT with which Dutta spit that out at Bhola was pricelessClapLOL

The tent scene was beautiful.....loved the hug especially.....picture perfectDay Dreaming.....and I loved how strong Nakku was even while expressing her reservations/fears.....truly she is his worthy Queen who understands him and what he needs to do in every way.....the convo about how he will now fight to return back to her.....fab dialogues in that scene. I loved the bit in the beginning also when she instinctively reaches out to hold his arm as he's about to walk over to Bhola....and that moment of silent communication b/w them as Dutta asks for a few moments to speak with his wife. There's something about the way they reach out to just hold each other....can't describe it but it's just....somethingDay Dreaming

I felt a bit in the beginning scene though that MV looked tired and slightly out of it expressions wise.....she was better in the tent scene....especially in the hug bit as that worried expression on her face came on....nicely done.....and then she was good again in the latter half in the scenes with the basti ppl and as Dutta was leaving. MR toh was brilliant as always.....loved seeing Dutta in this mode after many days....he did fight ppl blind before this also but the kind of confidence that there is in his body language....it's a whole new thing.....and I guess it is Nakku's faith that has added to that confidence as he told the villagers too.

Precap's full on action packed.....so much happening.....I really wonder if all this can happen in tomorrow's epi or will likely carry over into the next....let's see......but deffo mega exciting epis coming up.....lol

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25neets_ltlAbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-Pooja_219sub_rosapigbelly4myfeetkabeeraspeakingMrsKhansinamika

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Everyone's already said what there was to about the epi.....and I'll just agree as well.....lol......truly entertaining epi. yh m glad this time evry1s views abt the epi wer the sme....Big smile

Dutta was in full element and all the shades to him today were just amazing....the leader/king trying to inspire the ppl to rise up against injustice, the husband reassuring his wife that he will be back.....and finally apna kick ass action hero bajaaoing band of all those jokers.....LOLL.....loved all of his sarcasm in the epi but the crowning moment has to be the end waali NAADE waali lineROFL.....the sheer CONTEMPT with which Dutta spit that out at Bhola was pricelessClapLOL haha yh tru..i loved tht 2... mayb tht line n seein dutta fight wil turn Bhola bk on da ryt path...i wud like 2 c hw tho..i dnt think ranga wil b gd... he doesnt seem the type to realise his mistakes quickly...bhola's mre like a lallu..or shud i say ullu as zuby named him in 2days epi..lol.. bt i wud like 2 agree with dutta tht he wil surely in true terms win if the villagers learn 2 stand up2 der ryts...i wasnt pleased with the way the woman was going on yday abt D being blind n hw they made a mistake by following D's view... it was harsh n ungrateful on their behalf..wel thts wt i personally felt bt m happy tht they shall soon side him n understand D was ryt...

The tent scene was beautiful.....loved the hug especially.....picture perfectDay Dreaming.....and I loved how strong Nakku was even while expressing her reservations/fears.....truly she is his worthy Queen who understands him and what he needs to do in every way.....the convo about how he will now fight to return back to her..yh tht was amazing... u knw its these lil confessions/statements by dutta tht make us realise the depth of his love for naku... he is truly living jus 2 b with her, he's living for her, its the thrt of wnting to b with her tht gts him thru the worst situations, evn wen he was preparing 2 fyt his enemies in seema;s storeroom he evn sed thn tht he wnts 2 return 2 her as soon as possible...D cnt live without naku n vice versa ..i jus wish seema sees this fact n mst importantly ACCEPTS it...im glad der was no seema n lets hpe we dnt gt 2 c her in 2mrws epi either..... ...fab dialogues in that scene. I loved the bit in the beginning also when she instinctively reaches out to hold his arm as he's about to walk over to Bhola....and that moment of silent communication b/w them as Dutta asks for a few moments to speak with his wife. There's something about the way they reach out to just hold each other....can't describe it but it's just....somethingDay Dreaming spot on...der is summut...n thts always been present as far as tasha's relationship is concerned, evn wen dey wer jus friends, thn lovers n nw hubby n wife, theres always been this silent communication between the 2... tasha hav neva needed words 2 express their feelings 2 one another nor to understand 1 another...i reali love tht abt thm, bt at the sme time i reali like the fact tht thru this JMM2 dutta is being mre openly expressive abt his feelings for her... the lil hugs nw n agen n the kiss on the foreheadEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed i hpe 2 c mre in the coming episodes...

I felt a bit in the beginning scene though that MV looked tired and slightly out of it expressions wise.....she was better in the tent scene....especially in the hug bit as that worried expression on her face came on....nicely done...oh thnk god someone mentioned this, i was a lil unsure as to whether or nt mention abt her tiredness cos i thrt mayb i myt b wrong, glad 2 c tht u saw it 2...yh she did seem tired..during the hug she wasnt, bt i felt otherwise she was looking tired...m sure it wil b ok nw cos JDJ has ended....and then she was good again in the latter half in the scenes with the basti ppl and as Dutta was leaving. MR toh was brilliant as always.....loved seeing Dutta in this mode after many days....he did fight ppl blind before this also but the kind of confidence that there is in his body language....it's a whole new thing.....and I guess it is Nakku's faith that has added to that confidence as he told the villagers too. well said... as he sed himself, naku's belief is his strength, he wud hav fallen slightly weak if naku was weak... bt cos she's our sherni ders no way she wil fall weak n neither let him fall weak

Precap's full on action packed.....so much happening.....I really wonder if all this can happen in tomorrow's epi or will likely carry over into the next....let's see......but deffo mega exciting epis coming up.....lol yh no doubt, i wnt chaskar's chapter 2 end soon... 1 down 2 to go, bt i doubt dutta wil kill either of the remaining 2, for they r his relatives, wer as chaskar was a nobody 2 him... he;s fully prepared 2 face kala, bt m jus unsure as to whether he'll b able 2 maintain this action packed n revengeful feeling throughout, dutta's an emotional person, i dnt wnt him falling weak thinking she's his sis afterall...cos he shud remember tht she didnt think twice abt their relationship n neither did suds so y shud he...bt i dno y i dnt think AG/Kala wil die or leave PN, so da onli way round is mayb forgiving her n letting her stay in PN, bt i dnt gt hw on earth evry1 wil b able 2 forgive her!Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire-AreYaar

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Anu
Dutta was in full element and all the shades to him today were just amazing....the leader/king trying to inspire the ppl to rise up against injustice, the husband reassuring his wife that he will be back.....and finally apna kick ass action hero bajaaoing band of all those jokers.....LOLL.....loved all of his sarcasm in the epi but the crowning moment has to be the end waali NAADE waali lineROFL.....the sheer CONTEMPT with which Dutta spit that out at Bhola was pricelessClapLOL

Your bit in bold: Thats our summary for the episode! LOL Lovely portrayal by MR.

Edited by neets_ltl - 14 March 2011 at 5:10pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire-Pooja_219pigbelly4myfeetkabeeraspeakingAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Aaj toh Dutta itne sarcastic mood mein tha, I wish Baaji had been around.....dono milke jhakaas one liners bolte aur sabki BESTI karteClapLOL

Today Dutta basically showed them what he's made of.....to these hapless chindi gunde who stupidly walked into his very trap believing that they were taking a defenseless blind man with them.....ab unko samajh aaya ki DUTTA kya cheez haiCoolLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25neets_ltl-sourire-pigbelly4myfeetkabeeraspeaking

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Even if MV was standing on a stool for this, I still loveddddd itDay Dreaming....she just fit into his arms so perfectlyDay Dreaming....that niche like you said, Fatty!

I love how his shoulder is around her like a niche Day Dreaming Beautifully done by MR and MV Clap

Worried Nakku :awww::hug:

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ziks-sourire-AbhiAniYuvika_15Pooja_219pigbelly4myfeetkabeeraspeakingsinamika

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Aaj toh Dutta itne sarcastic mood mein tha, I wish Baaji had been around.....dono milke jhakaas one liners bolte aur sabki BESTI karteClapLOL

Today Dutta basically showed them what he's made of.....to these hapless chindi gunde who stupidly walked into his very trap believing that they were taking a defenseless blind man with them.....ab unko samajh aaya ki DUTTA kya cheez haiCoolLOL

Was too good right? LOL Ahhh Anu, Duji, Duji, Duji.....our wish list seems endless! Would have been a ROFL couple of minutes had Baji been in the mix! The dialogues were littered with sarcasm today. The funny thing was, as a viewer, you KNOW that Dutta was going to come out on top...the issue of us forum members knowing through spoilers is a different issue LOL. I'm thinking, Phattu bhi maar jaayega kal ko? Sabka the end? Who is going to be the messenger to Kala about Chaskar's death?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-pigbelly4myfeetkabeeraspeakingAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Bhola ki bajoing bandROFL

I lovedddddddddddddd the idea of Dutta making that collar/noose around his neck with that rope and kinda dragging him around like cattle as he fought the other jokersLOL.....and the way he was literally CHOKING him in the end....hahahahaLOL.....Saari hawaa nikal gayi Bhola JI kiTongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire-neets_ltlpigbelly4myfeetkabeeraspeakingsinamika

Go to top