Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 (Page 20)

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Anu
Dutta was in full element and all the shades to him today were just amazing....the leader/king trying to inspire the ppl to rise up against injustice, the husband reassuring his wife that he will be back.....and finally apna kick ass action hero bajaaoing band of all those jokers.....LOLL.....loved all of his sarcasm in the epi but the crowning moment has to be the end waali NAADE waali lineROFL.....the sheer CONTEMPT with which Dutta spit that out at Bhola was pricelessClapLOL

Your bit in bold: Thats our summary for the episode! LOL Lovely portrayal by MR.

Edited by neets_ltl - 14 March 2011 at 5:10pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire-Pooja_219pigbelly4myfeetkabeeraspeakingAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Aaj toh Dutta itne sarcastic mood mein tha, I wish Baaji had been around.....dono milke jhakaas one liners bolte aur sabki BESTI karteClapLOL

Today Dutta basically showed them what he's made of.....to these hapless chindi gunde who stupidly walked into his very trap believing that they were taking a defenseless blind man with them.....ab unko samajh aaya ki DUTTA kya cheez haiCoolLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25neets_ltl-sourire-pigbelly4myfeetkabeeraspeaking

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Even if MV was standing on a stool for this, I still loveddddd itDay Dreaming....she just fit into his arms so perfectlyDay Dreaming....that niche like you said, Fatty!

I love how his shoulder is around her like a niche Day Dreaming Beautifully done by MR and MV Clap

Worried Nakku :awww::hug:

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksAbhiAni-sourire-Yuvika_15Pooja_219pigbelly4myfeetkabeeraspeakingnaadanmasakalli

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Aaj toh Dutta itne sarcastic mood mein tha, I wish Baaji had been around.....dono milke jhakaas one liners bolte aur sabki BESTI karteClapLOL

Today Dutta basically showed them what he's made of.....to these hapless chindi gunde who stupidly walked into his very trap believing that they were taking a defenseless blind man with them.....ab unko samajh aaya ki DUTTA kya cheez haiCoolLOL

Was too good right? LOL Ahhh Anu, Duji, Duji, Duji.....our wish list seems endless! Would have been a ROFL couple of minutes had Baji been in the mix! The dialogues were littered with sarcasm today. The funny thing was, as a viewer, you KNOW that Dutta was going to come out on top...the issue of us forum members knowing through spoilers is a different issue LOL. I'm thinking, Phattu bhi maar jaayega kal ko? Sabka the end? Who is going to be the messenger to Kala about Chaskar's death?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-pigbelly4myfeetkabeeraspeakingAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Bhola ki bajoing bandROFL

I lovedddddddddddddd the idea of Dutta making that collar/noose around his neck with that rope and kinda dragging him around like cattle as he fought the other jokersLOL.....and the way he was literally CHOKING him in the end....hahahahaLOL.....Saari hawaa nikal gayi Bhola JI kiTongue

AbhiAni-sourire-neets_ltlpigbelly4myfeetkabeeraspeakingnaadanmasakalli

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

thnx for the pics...yh i loved the hug too...

did u guys notice the use of double body of MR in the epi...

look at 0.09...u can tel thts nt MR...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-kabeeraspeaking

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Seeti maro Seeti bhaiya, Dutta ne band baja diya!!!!

Edited by droopy_asleep - 14 March 2011 at 5:32pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetkabeeraspeakingAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

Was too good right? LOL Ahhh Anu, Duji, Duji, Duji.....our wish list seems endless! Would have been a ROFL couple of minutes had Baji been in the mix! The dialogues were littered with sarcasm today. The funny thing was, as a viewer, you KNOW that Dutta was going to come out on top...the issue of us forum members knowing through spoilers is a different issue LOL. I'm thinking, Phattu bhi maar jaayega kal ko? Sabka the end? Who is going to be the messenger to Kala about Chaskar's death?

Nahin I don't think everything will end that quickly......Chaaskar dying had to happen soon enough.....they can't keep on dragging his dushmani out with Dutta....Kala and co. have higher motives than Chaaskar.....so Chaaskar ka the end is understandable....Phattu bhi likely saath mein hi PHINISH ho jaayegaLOL.....and this bit will wrap up......then the battle with Kala will start on a different scale with full focus I think.....Kala's message toh is coming via POST OFFICE naaLOL.....she doesn't need Phattu as a messenger.....I feel that some new character will get added to the mix in this battle.....maybe that Shankar Mama......and that will prolong the battle b/w Dutta-Kala somehow....

AbhiAni-sourire-neets_ltlpigbelly4myfeetkabeeraspeakingTheRager

Go to top