Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 (Page 17)

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Awesome Fatty, loved your prisoner exchange description! Well described! Dutta very much knows what he is capable of, there's arrogance there and rightly so. The layers to his character is unbelievable. The balance bit you pointed out- spot on! Thumbs Up So much of his personality was conveyed. It is quite something how he is able to slip into a husband's role and then into a man fighting for the rights of other people- that transition was beautifully done!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLadivya17-7Nimmi.zikskomal_w25-sourire-Crystal29AbhiAnisub_rosaPooja_219-Srushti-kabeeraspeakingTheRager

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

Bold: So true na? It was just sooo good to see him giving Naku confidence. Today Dutta seemed a real soothed person...his every line to Naku was just amazing. I loved how he entered the tent and had his back to her and said 'bol Naku.' He knew she was slightly hesistant about him going. The way Naku turned him around was so cute! The strength they were giving each other through words just really nice. Like you said, before he used to be angry when going out....the episode also highlighted his responsibility towards his wife. Before he only used to return for AS, but today, he has his wife who will await him. That will spur any man going out to a mission, to emerge victorious. Also loved how he mentioned he was fighting for other people, before it was for his family etc...I think also that his return to Naku after a fight holds more significance. Before, every return to PN, he would just walk by Naku...but this time, his victory will be cherished by both of them...Smile

Oh! it was a beautiful scene. 

I love this one old scene of Tasha (sometime in March when he was going to get married to Sups) where Dutta tells Nakku about why Mangalsutra, marriage etc are not so important for him because he thinks no girl will ever want or understand a man like him. After that scene he goes to fight someone and just stops near Nakku, glares at her and leaves.

Today's scene was like an answer to that one. Today, he understands what his wife is to him. He said, she is his suraksha kavach and nothing will happen to him as long as she is there. That he will return to his wife to eat something sweet (with no sugar) from her hand. EmbarrassedAnd one thing that hit me was when he said that we are Humans and we do get scared. He put himself in that "normal" human category this time and accepted like all others fear can be a part of him too..But he is still confident! I just loved that.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasaliLaDuSeLakomal_w25divya17-7ziksneets_ltl-sourire--Roopa-AbhiAnisub_rosaPooja_219-Srushti---Sia--kabeeraspeakingmeghapartiTheRager

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crystal29

Bold: So true na? It was just sooo good to see him giving Naku confidence. Today Dutta seemed a real soothed person...his every line to Naku was just amazing. I loved how he entered the tent and had his back to her and said 'bol Naku.' He knew she was slightly hesistant about him going. The way Naku turned him around was so cute! The strength they were giving each other through words just really nice. Like you said, before he used to be angry when going out....the episode also highlighted his responsibility towards his wife. Before he only used to return for AS, but today, he has his wife who will await him. That will spur any man going out to a mission, to emerge victorious. Also loved how he mentioned he was fighting for other people, before it was for his family etc...I think also that his return to Naku after a fight holds more significance. Before, every return to PN, he would just walk by Naku...but this time, his victory will be cherished by both of them...Smile

Oh! it was a beautiful scene. 

I love this one old scene of Tasha (sometime in March when he was going to get married to Sups) where Dutta tells Nakku about why Mangalsutra, marriage etc are not so important for him because he thinks no girl will ever want or understand a man like him. After that scene he goes to fight someone and just stops near Nakku, glares at her and leaves.

Today's scene was like an answer to that one. Today, he understands what his wife is to him. He said, she is his suraksha kavach and nothing will happen to him as long as she is there. That he will return to his wife to eat something sweet (with no sugar) from her hand. EmbarrassedAnd one thing that hit me was when he said that we are Humans and we do get scared. He put himself in that "normal" human category this time and accepted like all others fear can be a part of him too..But he is still confident! I just loved that.

Bold: Beautiful Crystal! It's the type of scene where the man usually offers support and confidence and Dutta was doing it so well! There was a whole ease to the conversation. Fatty said in her post, that there was nothing melodramatic about it...agree with her....usually such scenes come out to be loud, the woman breaks down etc etc...typical of a wife waving goodbye to her man off to the war type...here there was just a tranquility element...Naku's constant repitition of 'daar' was just typical...the fear of losing Dutta again was probably a little unnerving...but Dutta was the one saying 'come here' using his physical prescence and touch to calm her down. Jhappis are the best thing ever, and when a person caresses you, every fear just disappears. And I loved how Dutta added humour to the situation......but lovely lovely scene!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLazikskomal_w25-sourire--Roopa-Crystal29AbhiAnisub_rosaPooja_219-Srushti-kabeeraspeakingTheRager

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Bold: Beautiful Crystal! It's the type of scene where the man usually offers support and confidence and Dutta was doing it so well! There was a whole ease to the conversation. Fatty said in her post, that there was nothing melodramatic about it...agree with her....usually such scenes come out to be loud, the woman breaks down etc etc...typical of a wife waving goodbye to her man off to the war type...here there was just a tranquility element...Naku's constant repitition of 'daar' was just typical...the fear of losing Dutta again was probably a little unnerving...but Dutta was the one saying 'come here' using his physical prescence and touch to calm her down. Jhappis are the best thing ever, and when a person caresses you, every fear just disappears. And I loved how Dutta added humour to the situation......but lovely lovely scene!

@bold: So true! And if you see, the hug was not some ' Maybe we will not see each other' wala hug. It was more of a 'Don't worry, I will be back soon' types. Just Perfect!Blushing

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaziks-sourire--Roopa-neets_ltlsub_rosakabeeraspeakingTheRager

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Dutta's thinking and the way he is going out to make sure his disability isn't a hindrance is so thoughful...truly a man of principles!

So true! I loved how he handled Tanaji's wife's comment Clap So much poise and presence of mind again. He accepted that he is blind with so much calmness yet the woman's words didn't manage to put a single dent in him...he took it all in his stride. 

What lines guys! He has changed his perception of life so much! The peace of mind and general positivity when going out to get a job done for any person is such a must. Before, death was a fear factor on his usual routine when he stepped out of the house. Today, knowing he has a wife waiting for him, someone he loves unconditionally, that fact is so much more calming than anything else....can't quite explain those lines. Just brilliant! I also LOVED Dutta caressing Naku's shoulder, I am loving their bear hugs, there was so much warmth in that scene.....

@red: Totally agree! The turnaround for Dutta...how they showcased that in dialogues was so well done...it's almost actually like Dutta went out before to fight in violent rages in which he didn't care whether he returned or not...now, he is going out with the utmost belief in his own abilities despite being handicapped and he WANTS to return...he believes he will return for Nakku Smile Technically, there should be more fear...because now he has something to live for, to treasure...and I guess he was scared too because of his 'only humans, not God' dialogue, but again, Dutta was the one doling out reassurance...he is the one with such a handle on his emotions now Clap

Originally posted by komal_w25

I have 2 genuine questions to ask...Tongue

1. When Mishal is getting a Haircut..?Confused

My god, someone other than me sees it too! *shock and horror* LOL

MR, baal katwaaaaaaa lo please! LOLTongue But sometimes I think it is for the 'jungle' look...hopefully when he goes back to PN, he will clean up (:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Forgot to mention before...Dutta is still wearing his red thread! So cute, na? Tongue Yay for continuity Thumbs Up

And it's so good to see everyone unanimously like the episode! (:

Edited by make-believe - 14 March 2011 at 1:04pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLakomal_w25ziksneets_ltlAbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-sub_rosaPooja_219pigbelly4myfeetTheRagerAreYaar

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
@ fatty: love your 'house pictures' what a character he is! Brilliant actor!

Back to LTL, in the precap, Mahadev says 'mera Bhao kahan ha'. The look of worry on his face and concern in his voice was so touching! He really has built a strong relationship with Dutta....welcomed Tasha with open arms, and listened to Dutta's advice. I also loved Sundari's line to Naku, asking for forgiveness, how they don't treat their guests like that. These villagers have such simple lifestyles and have appreciated Dutta's words of wisdom which have been beneficial, that the fear of him being unhurt, worries them too. There's also the added burden of knowing that Dutta has gone out, risking his life for their fellow village members, leaving his wife behind. It would make so much sense therefore, if that flower is collected with the effort of a select group of men of the village, as a way of 'thanking' Dutta. The fight between Dutta and Chaskar looked a little even, both were getting hurt, I think it's going to be a bit of a struggle, with Chaskar being killed through some sort of 'manslaughter' act maybe?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire-Pooja_219kabeeraspeakingmeghapartiTheRager

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
I love how Nakku said, "Saab jaldi aana" with the sweetest exuberance and twinkle in her eye...she is such a kidddddd Hug

Did anyone catch that one guy who Dutta scared away by screaming!? ROFL ROFL ROFL 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ziks-sourire--Roopa-neets_ltlAbhiAnisub_rosaPooja_219pigbelly4myfeetTheRager

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Can someone tell me how old Naku and Dutta are supposed to be? It's something I am unaware of....Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-

Go to top