Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 (Page 125)

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

@Neets: Perhaps I got my own answer to the purpose of JMM2. Naku started out as the messenger to Dutta. But she reached him alongside Kalavati. Kala's revelation would have been a big shocker to Dutta and he might have been an easy target if he was alone. But her presence didnt cause him to break down. He had the larger purpose of saving Nakusha. Being hidden away gave him the much needed time to taken in Kala's betrayal even if he hasnt planned his next move. Dutta is emotionally fragile and he sorely needed this time out without the fear of enemies breathing down his neck. Now eventhough Naku isnt with him he knows she will be in safe custody. He is free to take his next step. Dutta's valor is never in doubt. But now he is emotionally prepared his once most respected sister.

Also, I think this phase was necessary to re-affirm the fact that Dutta is in love with the essence of Naku,what he sees or rather feels through his 'mann ki aankh'...that physical beauty(or, the lack of it) is immaterial in their relationship! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25neets_ltlAbhiAniMelodiousDreamsprnczkabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

BTW I dunno if you ladies notice this or not but Mishal tend to tilt his head to side when he gets into the 'Dutta Bhao' avatar  like he hears Dutta's offical music in his headLOL.  Just some random thing I had noticed.   Tongue

omg the chickens useless chickens ROFLROFL they are stuck between a rock and a hard place,  one end Kala Bai and the other Dutta Bhao, becharas ROFLROFLROFL It's going to be a chicken feast ROFL, Dutta is going to have chicken soup, chicken rice, chicken curry and maybe even KFC ROFL

Fuzzy! :rolls:

Nakku's 'apsara' is not working on anyone now...automagical end to that 'little' factor LOLTongue Ksh and I wanted to see Ranga the leech so badly, but the man had a total heart transplant in one dhulai only LOL

Edited by make-believe - 19 March 2011 at 9:44am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25sub_rosaprnczMrsKhanAreYaar

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

Originally posted by kshreya2002

@Neets: Perhaps I got my own answer to the purpose of JMM2. Naku started out as the messenger to Dutta. But she reached him alongside Kalavati. Kala's revelation would have been a big shocker to Dutta and he might have been an easy target if he was alone. But her presence didnt cause him to break down. He had the larger purpose of saving Nakusha. Being hidden away gave him the much needed time to taken in Kala's betrayal even if he hasnt planned his next move. Dutta is emotionally fragile and he sorely needed this time out without the fear of enemies breathing down his neck. Now eventhough Naku isnt with him he knows she will be in safe custody. He is free to take his next step. Dutta's valor is never in doubt. But now he is emotionally prepared his once most respected sister.

Bold: Precisely Ksh! Dutta would never have been able to process Kala's betrayal without Naku's emotional support. Another thing that occurred to me, is that Naku has been the source through which Dutta could hear the bitter truth. Maybe besides changing him, the whole purpose of arriving in Dutta's life was to sieve out the negative beings in his life, who were hellbent on destroying him. That has been another consequence of her prescence through his journey. Ultimately, she has passed on the message, built upon the strong connection she had with him, and now has gone back TO LEAVE HIM to the whole business of preparing for a battle. At the end of the day, Naku probably also felt that Dutta knows best how to deal with Kala and that she herself needs to step away. Also, yesterday, the realisation that AS et all hadn't escaped, may have affected her choice to be kidnapped. She escaped PN under the assumption that everyone else has gotten away too right? So again, she may have decided that it was time to get back to them. The battle was around the corner, so I think a spot on decision by Naku.

Yes...the information that the family were still captives was playing on her mind when she took that decision. She had completed her original purpose of setting out seperately from the family. She was on the verge of helping Dutta get his eyesight back...though I feel she took a bit of a risk by trusting Ranga. But atleast Ranga did give the flowers so her faith in him worked.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniprncz-Srushti-kabeeraspeaking

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Originally posted by nureat01

What would a Chaaskar - Anna convo run like waise?? *intrigued muh*

Any ideas? Scenarios?

Fattyyyyyyyyyyy make an Anna + Chaaskar VM naaaaaaaa......OMG now THAT would be the best VM everrrr! lol

No, the idea just blows my mind LOL Can't process further LOL And I'm done with making VMs for a while...phew.

OhhhOuch I guess I have to make do with just watching your Chaaskar VM on repeat then *sigh*LOL.....or I should go back and watch old epis.....hmmm.....that's a good idea....should take my mind off the current restlessness and uncertaintyLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniprncz-Srushti-kabeeraspeaking

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged

I can't wait for the clash! PartyI'm not tensed or anything, I want next week's exciting hoo-haa to be over with, because for me, I have revision for a month :( Then they can just 'nichor' every little aspect they need to for a month and drag it a little if the want! After that, we can settle down and enjoy how Dutta's victory comes about. Somehow I think Kala's sole 'obsession' is with dealing with Dutta- I think she might not consider anything else besides that. She MAY pit Seema and Naku against each other - but seriously, why Seema is still lingering about is beyond me!

@bold: And how do you feel so confident that they WILL nichoro that aspect and drag it for a month, Neets?LOL......At this point there is no indication of the length of the conflict and if it will be drawn out or not.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prncz-Srushti-

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

I can't wait for the clash! PartyI'm not tensed or anything, I want next week's exciting hoo-haa to be over with, because for me, I have revision for a month :( Then they can just 'nichor' every little aspect they need to for a month and drag it a little if the want! After that, we can settle down and enjoy how Dutta's victory comes about. Somehow I think Kala's sole 'obsession' is with dealing with Dutta- I think she might not consider anything else besides that. She MAY pit Seema and Naku against each other - but seriously, why Seema is still lingering about is beyond me!

@bold: And how do you feel so confident that they WILL nichoro that aspect and drag it for a month, Neets?LOL......At this point there is no indication of the length of the conflict and if it will be drawn out or not.

LOL  I HOPE  that next month drags, I really do, because then it means I won't have to look forward to the episode every day when it's exam times....my stupid optimism comes into play againD'ohJokes apart, you're right, no one knows about the duration of the clash, I really have NO idea how they're going to go about it...meri phuti kismat! I am going to savour coming onto this forum next week, will TRY to put forward 1 post everyday after that, but I fear I will not be discussing and commenting like I am now. Sighs.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Go to top