Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 (Page 124)

ziks Senior Member
ziks
ziks

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghaparti

Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

Me tooooo....it's just some folks were getting paranoid with the speculations going around with future track, Seema and what not LOL LOL

There's no need for anyone to worry about Seema LOL What can that little stick insect possibly do? ROFL She has no brain of her own! Tongue Dutta and Nakusha are unaffected by stupid little things like that. Even if Seema is the future track, there's no need for us all to get tensed, she can't do anything!! LOL x

O trust me....Seema is the least of my worries LOL LOL .....she does not have a potential for anything Dead LOL 

Cv's pls. remove this seema naam ki praani from ur serial I cant see her crying the moment I see her doing her drama's I feel like banging my head ..Pls. kill her character to our reliefLOLLOLLOL I can still tolerate kala but not seema...she always goes over the board while doing her drama ki mein dutta se sacha pyaar kiya hai mujhe dutta de dooooo lol a baby asking for her toy to play n keep herself happy..but what about the poor toyLOLI am sure even the toy would be scared of this crying babyLOL n would want run away from her LOL

I completly agree with u

Any way a big fight is going to  happen in PN .

I prefer  kala's role to be drageed in the show   rather than seema .

If  kala tries to seperate tasha its ok for me but seema nooooooooooooo plsssssssssssss 

This is another  opportunity for  us  to get rid of seema .

Hope  seema  will be killed  in this battle Please cvs kill her .

Seema is torturing since 3 months .   Its enough of her  . Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase saveeeeeeeeeee    us from seema .  Cry

She made  the beautiful  love story  LTL  like horrrrrrrrror show sometimes  for me by   her presence and of her crying . Angry

In the battle between kala and Dutta  i love to see seema being killed .

when kala is  going to kill dutta then seema will come in between and  die in saving dutta 's life
. Dutta forgives her whole heartedly   And we can happily enjoy the show without seema's fearBig smile .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniprncz

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
@ Fatty: Interesting thoughts as usual.
Regarding your musings on what sort of picture Dutta may have formed in is head of Naku, I think it's the fair one. Before he was hurt in the accident, he had already began to accept her. JMM2 has also had him mention his guilt about hurting the fair Naku. In all honesty, spending all the time in the jungle, listening to her voice, her words and getting used to her touch is probably another way he will identify with her. Their relationship has reached the stage where without Naku, his life in incomplete, probably not worth living. Anu pretty much said the rest about their connectivity.

@Ksh: Loved the way you described Naku being the messenger in it all! It's actually a very refreshing approach I think. Naku has helped build up Dutta a stronger and cool-headed man, built up his mental strength, provided him with moments of peace and loved and cared for him in the jungle. She's sort of fulfilled her kartavaya of making sure Dutta is prepared mentally and physically. He is healed now. Its seems so right for Dutta to get to PN on his own, seeing as it's HIS battle, one on one with Kala, without Naku tagging along! It's great!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't wait for the clash! PartyI'm not tensed or anything, I want next week's exciting hoo-haa to be over with, because for me, I have revision for a month :( Then they can just 'nichor' every little aspect they need to for a month and drag it a little if the want! After that, we can settle down and enjoy how Dutta's victory comes about. Somehow I think Kala's sole 'obsession' is with dealing with Dutta- I think she might not consider anything else besides that. She MAY pit Seema and Naku against each other - but seriously, why Seema is still lingering about is beyond me!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25niki11AbhiAni-Roopa-divy609sub_rosaPooja_219MelodiousDreamsprnczkabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

@Zahra: Have you watched all of Dastaan? (:

No, only 7 episodes so far. A friend recommended me to watch it and I'd heard so much about it before. I kind of get the gist of the story, so I'm already preparing myself for the heartbreak to come Ouch But so far it's a very captivating story- beautifully crafted Day Dreaming . x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 19 March 2011 at 6:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prnczkabeeraspeaking

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
@Neets: Perhaps I got my own answer to the purpose of JMM2. Naku started out as the messenger to Dutta. But she reached him alongside Kalavati. Kala's revelation would have been a big shocker to Dutta and he might have been an easy target if he was alone. But her presence didnt cause him to break down. He had the larger purpose of saving Nakusha. Being hidden away gave him the much needed time to taken in Kala's betrayal even if he hasnt planned his next move. Dutta is emotionally fragile and he sorely needed this time out without the fear of enemies breathing down his neck. Now eventhough Naku isnt with him he knows she will be in safe custody. He is free to take his next step. Dutta's valor is never in doubt. But now he is emotionally prepared his once most respected sister.

Edited by kshreya2002 - 19 March 2011 at 7:18am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnineets_ltldivy609prnczkabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged

No, only 7 episodes so far. A friend recommended me to watch it and I'd heard so much about it before. I kind of get the gist of the story, so I'm already preparing myself for the heartbreak to come Ouch But so far it's a very captivating story- beautifully crafted Day Dreaming . x

Get ready, it's about to get REALLY good Smile Do you cry/become emotional easily? LOL I actually thought the first 6/7 episodes were pretty comical and a lot of actors hammed their way through...then I was badly proven wrong LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyari_Zahra

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Get ready, it's about to get REALLY good Smile Do you cry/become emotional easily? LOL I actually thought the first 6/7 episodes were pretty comical and a lot of actors hammed their way through...then I was badly proven wrong LOL 

Unfortunately I do cry VERY easily LOL x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

@Neets: Perhaps I got my own answer to the purpose of JMM2. Naku started out as the messenger to Dutta. But she reached him alongside Kalavati. Kala's revelation would have been a big shocker to Dutta and he might have been an easy target if he was alone. But her presence didnt cause him to break down. He had the larger purpose of saving Nakusha. Being hidden away gave him the much needed time to taken in Kala's betrayal even if he hasnt planned his next move. Dutta is emotionally fragile and he sorely needed this time out without the fear of enemies breathing down his neck. Now eventhough Naku isnt with him he knows she will be in safe custody. He is free to take his next step. Dutta's valor is never in doubt. But now he is emotionally prepared his once most respected sister.

Bold: Precisely Ksh! Dutta would never have been able to process Kala's betrayal without Naku's emotional support. Another thing that occurred to me, is that Naku has been the source through which Dutta could hear the bitter truth. Maybe besides changing him, the whole purpose of arriving in Dutta's life was to sieve out the negative beings in his life, who were hellbent on destroying him. That has been another consequence of her prescence through his journey. Ultimately, she has passed on the message, built upon the strong connection she had with him, and now has gone back TO LEAVE HIM to the whole business of preparing for a battle. At the end of the day, Naku probably also felt that Dutta knows best how to deal with Kala and that she herself needs to step away. Also, yesterday, the realisation that AS et all hadn't escaped, may have affected her choice to be kidnapped. She escaped PN under the assumption that everyone else has gotten away too right? So again, she may have decided that it was time to get back to them. The battle was around the corner, so I think a spot on decision by Naku.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniMelodiousDreamsprnczkabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
*rushes in after watching the episode*

Dutta on a horse, so cool na Cool LOL Will CVs fulfill our wishes???
Can we get a Talwar Bazi CVs , I mean he already has it on his backDay Dreaming (I really need to stop reading historical romance novels) ROFLROFLROFLROFL

BTW I dunno if you ladies notice this or not but Mishal tend to tilt his head to side when he gets into the 'Dutta Bhao' avatar  like he hears Dutta's offical music in his headLOL.  Just some random thing I had noticed.   Tongue

I am so looking forward for the face off between Kala and Dutta. Dancing

Coming back to the episode how come Naku's Apsara is not working anymore Shocked, I was almost sure Ranga had a thing for Naku the other day ROFLROFLROFL

omg the chickens useless chickens ROFLROFL they are stuck between a rock and a hard place,  one end Kala Bai and the other Dutta Bhao, becharas ROFLROFLROFL It's going to be a chicken feast ROFLROFLROFLROFL, Dutta is going to have chicken soup, chicken rice, chicken curry and maybe even KFC ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.neets_ltlAbhiAniPyari_ZahraMelodiousDreamsprncz-Srushti-kabeeraspeakingpyar-ishkMrsKhanAreYaar

Go to top