Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 (Page 123)

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Suds is also Dutta's jeeja...so even he has an insurance against Dutta. Maybe Dutta will let Leela decide his punishment. ErmmI feel Suds is more Leela's criminal than Dutta given the way he treated her despite being her husband. Dutta toh phir bhi saala hain.

Hmm, I think Suds' enmity and even dhoka with Dutta have been quite personal...they rose above Leela as a factor...and even Leela, if she doesn't want to kick his behind at this point in time, I would be shocked LOL And IMO, it should be either Baaji taking Suds down (during a crossfire or something) or Suds shooting himself in the foot and dying LOL

Ur rite...Baji has a score to settle with Suds. Suds enemity with Dutta came in later. It started with his jealousy of Baji and later grew to engulf Dutta too as Suds saw no other way of getting his hands on Dutta's wealth and power.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

droopy_asleepAbhiAnisub_rosaprncz

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

What would a Chaaskar - Anna convo run like waise?? *intrigued muh*

Any ideas? Scenarios?

Fattyyyyyyyyyyy make an Anna + Chaaskar VM naaaaaaaa......OMG now THAT would be the best VM everrrr! lol

No, the idea just blows my mind LOL Can't process further LOL And I'm done with making VMs for a while...phew.

@Harshita: I wouldn't mind Kala being left to AS...that somehow sounds fitting and even more reasonable a way to keep Dutta's hands clean of blood...but Leela to Suds...meh...I just don't think she'll have it in her to pick up a gun and shoot through him...not that I wouldn't mind a scene where she settles scores with him and does his besti too LOL But his 'end' should be on a more dramatic scale...against Baaji hopefully...let's see!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosaprnczMelodiousDreams

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Suds is also Dutta's jeeja...so even he has an insurance against Dutta. Maybe Dutta will let Leela decide his punishment. ErmmI feel Suds is more Leela's criminal than Dutta given the way he treated her despite being her husband. Dutta toh phir bhi saala hain.

Hmm, I think Suds' enmity and even dhoka with Dutta have been quite personal...they rose above Leela as a factor...and even Leela, if she doesn't want to kick his behind at this point in time, I would be shocked LOL And IMO, it should be either Baaji taking Suds down (during a crossfire or something) or Suds shooting himself in the foot and dying LOL

But, that is the whole confusing in my head, that Dutta cant really kill Suds or Kala himself. He has to think about AS, Leela at least before he even contemplates the idea. So I think Shreya is right that he will leave Suds to Leela and I feel he will leave Kala to AS, after he re-establishes his reign again.

Dutta right now doesnt know what's going on AS' head. So I feel he may first defeat the evil duo and release the captives and THEN decide on a punishment. Dutta/Baji would kill either of them under one circumstance ie if either tries to kill AS or Leela or Rups.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniprncz

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged

[

@Harshita: I wouldn't mind Kala being left to AS...that somehow sounds fitting and even more reasonable a way to keep Dutta's hands clean of blood...but Leela to Suds...meh...I just don't think she'll have it in her to pick up a gun and shoot through him...not that I wouldn't mind a scene where she settles scores with him and does his besti too LOL But his 'end' should be on a more dramatic scale...against Baaji hopefully...let's see!

Ya, Baaji ending Suds would be justice served, but I dont even think he will kill him, belt him black and blue he will for doing that to him, but he wont kill him.
Thats my issue with this whole battle, is that I dont think anybody is going to die, its too hard to think what might happen, but my guess is Kala's mind games, and she might sent Dutta, Naku and Baaji into vanvaas ala Ramayan again, if she is able to control AS.

AbhiAniprncz

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nureat01

What would a Chaaskar - Anna convo run like waise?? *intrigued muh*

Any ideas? Scenarios?

Fattyyyyyyyyyyy make an Anna + Chaaskar VM naaaaaaaa......OMG now THAT would be the best VM everrrr! lol

No, the idea just blows my mind LOL Can't process further LOL And I'm done with making VMs for a while...phew.

But it isnt neccessary to kill either of them...esp Kala. Death would be an easy way out for Kala. Also would they let go of a character like Kala?

AbhiAniprncz

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged

[

Ya, Baaji ending Suds would be justice served, but I dont even think he will kill him, belt him black and blue he will for doing that to him, but he wont kill him.
Thats my issue with this whole battle, is that I dont think anybody is going to die, its too hard to think what might happen, but my guess is Kala's mind games, and she might sent Dutta, Naku and Baaji into vanvaas ala Ramayan again, if she is able to control AS.

I love the vanvas idea.Big smile I somehow always wanted the trio to seperate from the rest of the Patils. I hope Dutta send Madhu to London to complete her studies. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

droopy_asleepAbhiAniprncz

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged

Kala controlling AS again sounds pretty impossible to me...not after the nth scenes that AS has refused to side with Kala and given her such ultimatums about her eventual downfall. 

But it isnt neccessary to kill either of them...esp Kala. Death would be an easy way out for Kala. Also would they let go of a character like Kala?

I'd personally like to see them both die or end somehow eventually. Suds can be killed soon only now...he's not a prized character or actor like Kala...her on the other hand...they will stretch out as long as they can I guess...which I don't mind unless it starts becoming a plot device and chore and affects the credibility of other characters (like Baaji/Dutta/AS accepting her again in some manner.)

Also, I think it'd be nice to have some causalities in the 'battle'...that is how the stakes will rise, na? Kala has to suffer some losses too now...weaken some more, and taking away Suds is just the right amount...it doesn't make much of a dent on her but it still gets rid of a character who was pretty apparent throughout this whole track and the last few months...

Anyways...let's see what they do...it always ends up being something different than what we think Smile Yeh bhi dekhte hain kya hoga...all in good time! (:

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25AbhiAniPooja_219sub_rosaMelodiousDreamsprnczTheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged

I'd personally like to see them both die or end somehow eventually. Suds can be killed soon only now...he's not a prized character or actor like Kala...her on the other hand...they will stretch out as long as they can I guess...which I don't mind unless it starts becoming a plot device and chore and affects the credibility of other characters (like Baaji/Dutta/AS accepting her again in some manner.)

Also, I think it'd be nice to have some causalities in the 'battle'...that is how the stakes will rise, na? Kala has to suffer some losses too now...weaken some more, and taking away Suds is just the right amount...it doesn't make much of a dent on her but it still gets rid of a character who was pretty apparent throughout this whole track and the last few months...

Anyways...let's see what they do...it always ends up being something different than what we think Smile Yeh bhi dekhte hain kya hoga...all in good time! (:

I really dont mind Suds being killed. Esp if he is killed by either Dutta or Baji to save Leela. I would prefer it to be Baji as not only he has scores to settle but also because he has actually seen how Suds treated Leela in Dutta's absence. Plus he is also as much a brother to Leela as Dutta is. Plus I agree with ur argument that some casualties in the battle are needed especially since the battle has been so huge. But more than Suds I hope they use this battle to kill Seema. Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksAbhiAnisub_rosaPooja_219prnczmeghaparti

Go to top