Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 (Page 122)

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Susd is on chutti kya? He was nowhere to be seen and even Seema was out of the picture....maybe they both went for a holiday.... Nice! CoolLOL

And the bastiwale can come later after Dutta wins over Kala....they can come for a jashan and entertain us with their amazingly hilarious dance moves...and this time Dutta can see Mahadev's moves and can give him a ghumake also....LOL

But Dutta's own dance moves are as great...LOL

Edit add:
Suds is currently seen on TV selling constipation relieving syrup Zandu Pancharisht. How apt!

Edited by kshreya2002 - 19 March 2011 at 12:10am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouteAbhiAni-Roopa-sub_rosaPooja_219prnczSanely_Insanesinamika

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I am sure the BGs will be beaten. Esp if they are led by Kala's daina haath Suds. Remember how DP's goons overpowered them without gun? Also yesterday Naku gave them the idea to kidnap her...so they could. Maybe if Suds would have been there they wouldnt even have been able to do even that! Dutta would have caught their jeep running.LOL

Lolllll...Suds ki itni besti...bechara ITNA badnaam hai ke woh ho toh jeep bhi pakdi jaye? LOL

And the bastiwale can come later after Dutta wins over Kala....they can come for a jashan and entertain us with their amazingly hilarious dance moves...and this time Dutta can see Mahadev's moves and can give him a ghumake also....LOL

The most epic thing ever would be Basti people, Baaji and Chaskar all dancing together LOL And Anna back from the dead to direct them all in a music video LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouteAbhiAniMelodiousDreamsprnczSanely_InsaneAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

The most epic thing ever would be Basti people, Baaji and Chaskar all dancing together LOL And Anna back from the dead to direct them all in a music video LOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.......Now THIS is the laughter dose I needed.....oh the image in my headdddROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  Truly EPIC.

Bahut der kar di sanam.....aate aate......CLASSICCCCCCCCLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-Roopa-prnczMelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingSanely_Insanekhushix

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged

I am sure the BGs will be beaten. Esp if they are led by Kala's daina haath Suds. Remember how DP's goons overpowered them without gun? Also yesterday Naku gave them the idea to kidnap her...so they could. Maybe if Suds would have been there they wouldnt even have been able to do even that! Dutta would have caught their jeep running.LOL

Lolllll...Suds ki itni besti...bechara ITNA badnaam hai ke woh ho toh jeep bhi pakdi jaye? LOL

When Kala was telling the BGs that Suds wont be going with you etc etc I was like great! Now they will surely manage to outperform Kala's expectations. ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniprnczkabeeraspeaking

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged

And the bastiwale can come later after Dutta wins over Kala....they can come for a jashan and entertain us with their amazingly hilarious dance moves...and this time Dutta can see Mahadev's moves and can give him a ghumake also....LOL

Even chasker should be back from the dead on his phat phatiya aka motor bike wearing his famous sun glasses and Phattu accompanying him.....Cool
As Anna will be choreographing the music video then the song wud be undoubtedly from a telugu movie....something like his ring tone...LOL i can't type it...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniprnczkabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged

Suds is also Dutta's jeeja...so even he has an insurance against Dutta. Maybe Dutta will let Leela decide his punishment. ErmmI feel Suds is more Leela's criminal than Dutta given the way he treated her despite being her husband. Dutta toh phir bhi saala hain.

Hmm, I think Suds' enmity and even dhoka with Dutta have been quite personal...they rose above Leela as a factor...and even Leela, if she doesn't want to kick his behind at this point in time, I would be shocked LOL And IMO, it should be either Baaji taking Suds down (during a crossfire or something) or Suds shooting himself in the foot and dying LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniPooja_219prnczSanely_InsaneMrsKhan

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
What would a Chaaskar - Anna convo run like waise?? *intrigued muh*

Any ideas? Scenarios?

Fattyyyyyyyyyyy make an Anna + Chaaskar VM naaaaaaaa......OMG now THAT would be the best VM everrrr! lol

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniprnczSanely_Insanekabeeraspeakingkhushix

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged

Suds is also Dutta's jeeja...so even he has an insurance against Dutta. Maybe Dutta will let Leela decide his punishment. ErmmI feel Suds is more Leela's criminal than Dutta given the way he treated her despite being her husband. Dutta toh phir bhi saala hain.

Hmm, I think Suds' enmity and even dhoka with Dutta have been quite personal...they rose above Leela as a factor...and even Leela, if she doesn't want to kick his behind at this point in time, I would be shocked LOL And IMO, it should be either Baaji taking Suds down (during a crossfire or something) or Suds shooting himself in the foot and dying LOL

But, that is the whole confusing in my head, that Dutta cant really kill Suds or Kala himself. He has to think about AS, Leela at least before he even contemplates the idea. So I think Shreya is right that he will leave Suds to Leela and I feel he will leave Kala to AS, after he re-establishes his reign again.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniPooja_219MelodiousDreamsprnczkabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

Go to top