Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 (Page 120)

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Sometimes the actors make it hilarious too.....Ranga was SO not convincing with his sudden "threatening" avatarLOL......that added to the unintentional comedyLOL
Ranga's threatening avatar came out of nowhere......he suddenly tried to stop those BG's with his 'lathi'...by saying "tum log mujhe nahi jaante"..The BG's were so not interested in knowing who he is..and straight away attacked him....poor guy...LOL..Now i wonder if the article is true which said that Basti wale will help Dutta fight Kala and co., wonder wat ranga bhaiyya is going to do.....he might probably end up getting himself beaten up or he might end up beating his people only...WackoLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniprnczkabeeraspeakingsinamikaAreYaar

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Fizzylicious-

I just couldn't help Laughing at mahadev Putting the pics right in front of his eyes even before removing the bandage almost he was so impatient  bhai ek min to do bechare ko the bandage goes & bam the pics r there in front of his Eyes ROF L What if he gets a heart attack  ROFL

LMAO exactly why I found it all so hilarious too.....the precap was likely speeded up though to show a lot of things.....I'm sure Dutta will be the one to ask for those pics first thing after they remove the bandageLOL.....but in the precap the way Mahadev just instantly plopped them in front of Dutta and Dutta ki eyesight un photos ko dekh kar hi clear ho jaati hai.....does look pretty hilariousLOLLOL

i know agar itna aasan tha toh bechare flowers ki kia zaroorat thi Rofl i think mahadev got a warning from sundari to get rid of bhao jaldi jaldi as the dostana was getting a bit too much sundari was feeling insecure so to bhagao dutta he instantly showed him the pics ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouteAbhiAniprncz

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Sometimes the actors make it hilarious too.....Ranga was SO not convincing with his sudden "threatening" avatarLOL......that added to the unintentional comedyLOL
Ranga's threatening avatar came out of nowhere......he suddenly tried to stop those BG's with his 'lathi'...by saying "tum log mujhe nahi jaante"..The BG's were so not interested in knowing who he is..and straight away attacked him....poor guy...LOL..Now i wonder if the article is true which said that Basti wale will help Dutta fight Kala and co., wonder wat ranga bhaiyya is going to do.....he might probably end up getting himself beaten up or he might end up beating his people only...WackoLOL

LOL exactly there's been like a TOTAL character change for this guy....in his intro epi as the bad guy, he still managed to look a LITTLE credible as being "evil" and all......now ever since Dutta's magnanimous pardon has "reformed" him, he's become such a bheegi billiLOL....his "goody goody" act looks SO fake.....bad acting by the actorLOL.....

I really hope the basti waale don't tag along.....I think their help has been done now by bringing his eyesight back.....they don't seem capable of marching into battle.....Dutta doesn't have time to train them eitherLOL......I think he'll go by himself....the villagers seemed to be smiling at him in the precap as if in goodbye, nahin?

AbhiAniprnczSanely_Insanekabeeraspeakingsinamika

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
I feel like somehow Naku is not going to see the PN janta. She will be kept hidden from them too, and Kala may then poison their minds further into believing that Dutta is not coming.
Then delay tactics right....when Dutta comes back, Kala asks him to choose - Naku or his family - both are hanging no? That conflict is going to be marvelous...its like choosing between the sea and the cliff Confused

AbhiAniPooja_219MelodiousDreamsprnczkabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

:rolls: ...Bushy, thank you for the humour :lol:...I so totally need it...

@Crystal: This is the LTL choreographer that you so loved yesterday! LOL She was teaching Mahadev how to do all those crazy steps in the SBS segment LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouteAbhiAni-Roopa-Pooja_219prnczSanely_InsanesinamikaAreYaar

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

LOL exactly there's been like a TOTAL character change for this guy....in his intro epi as the bad guy, he still managed to look a LITTLE credible as being "evil" and all......now ever since Dutta's magnanimous pardon has "reformed" him, he's become such a bheegi billiLOL....his "goody goody" act looks SO fake.....bad acting by the actorLOL.....

I really hope the basti waale don't tag along.....I think their help has been done now by bringing his eyesight back.....they don't seem capable of marching into battle.....Dutta doesn't have time to train them eitherLOL......I think he'll go by himself....the villagers seemed to be smiling at him in the precap as if in goodbye, nahin?
BOLD: we can say that.....bad acting is reason which made that serious scene look hilarious...LOL
RED: Ya they were smiling at him...i really hope they wont come and help him fight the battle...imagine BG"s with guns and Bastiwale with lathis trying to fight with each other......ErmmLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniprnczAreYaar

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

Yep...his goody goody act looks fake. The actor was good as the bad guy. Anyways I guess they decided to close the JMM2 track. Thats why they made Ranga a good guy so that the villagers getting the value for the hard work also happens after Dutta leaves. Plus if we want to justify it then we can say Ranga too as a simple villager like the rest. Plus he isnt really a sophisticated goon like say Chaskar or Dutta. He and his men like rest of the villagers fight with lathis. Mostly simple people get influenced easily whether good or bad. So a good gesture influenced him too and he had a change of heart.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219MelodiousDreamsprnczSanely_InsanekabeeraspeakingAreYaar

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

battle...imagine BG"s with guns and Bastiwale with lathis trying to fight with each other......ErmmLOL

This is hilarious....cant even imagine it :)

-Roopa-Pooja_219prnczSanely_Insanesinamika

Go to top