Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 (Page 119)

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Dutta's loss in the episode was so totally heart breaking. My heart went out for him from the moment he got up. Dutta's feelings at losing Naku were wonderfully potrayed by Mishal.
I kept wondering how would Naku get kidnapped at all. Would Dutta's ex-army dare to touch his wife? Finally we know it was her own idea. When she realized the family are still captives she decided to that going back to them would be better as she could carry the message of hope for them. She afterall started out as a messenger to Dutta and she has served that purpose for now. This move also ensured that the men didnt go anywhere near the blind Dutta who will get time to recover and come for them. I think dramatically its a great move too as the Dutta and Naku can have another reunion under dramatic circumstances. Only bit of worry is the TC article on MR's last date of shoot and Dutta's death...but its better to wait and watch. TC has been wrong many times before. I am hoping they are wrong again. Dutta's story in LTL has not been explored completely. There is a lot more!
I wonder now how will Kala react to Naku coming back. Knowing her she will suspect Naku is up to something and perhaps will plan for that too.
Finally the precap...next week seems to be about Kala-Dutta confrontation. I dont want to keep my hopes high. I hope the CVs deliver again. I also hope the innocent villagers are not pulled into this fight. If Dutta builds another army it should be from Patilwadians and not Shirolians.
Another bit I liked was Dutta seeing his family photo first. Again much better than seeing Seema. Also there was a shivling in the front. So he will see the Shiv ling next.Smile
On another note I am also hoping that since Naku will be back to look after AS and Co. and Baji has recovered he manages to escape and team up with Dutta. He will be an asset in the fight rather than being holed with the rest.

Edited by kshreya2002 - 18 March 2011 at 10:35pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaNimmi.neets_ltldroopy_asleepAbhiAni-Roopa-sub_rosaPooja_219prnczMelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

^^ Ah, I know, what comedy LTL provides us with ROFL I don't think it's intentional, they most likely write these scenes in all seriousness- yet we girls always manage to find bits hilarious ROFL x

Sometimes the actors make it hilarious too.....Ranga was SO not convincing with his sudden "threatening" avatarLOL......that added to the unintentional comedyLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniprnczkabeeraspeakingSanely_Insanesinamika

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

When she realized the family are still captives she decided to that going back to them would be better as she could carry the message of hope for them. She afterall started out as a messenger to Dutta and she has served that purpose for now. This move also ensured that the men didnt go anywhere near the blind Dutta who will get time to recover and come for them. I think dramatically its a great move too as the Dutta and Naku can have another reunion under dramatic circumstances.

I like that way of looking at it, Ksh...really nice! Nakku as the messenger who doesn't have qualms in going back and forth according to and for the betterment of the situation and need of the time...:yeah:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I'm still feeling nervous! Ouch Hoping for a spoiler to come out this weekend...better that than a promo...*fingers crossed*

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniPooja_219prnczMelodiousDreamsSanely_InsaneMrsKhansinamikaAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
I'm feeling jittery too.....*sigh* If only we could get SOME idea about the future storyline....everything feels up in the air thanks to the article in some way too :S......This weekend feels like there's a sword hanging over our heads somehowLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniMelodiousDreamsprnczkabeeraspeakingMrsKhansinamika

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Originally posted by kshreya2002

When she realized the family are still captives she decided to that going back to them would be better as she could carry the message of hope for them. She afterall started out as a messenger to Dutta and she has served that purpose for now. This move also ensured that the men didnt go anywhere near the blind Dutta who will get time to recover and come for them. I think dramatically its a great move too as the Dutta and Naku can have another reunion under dramatic circumstances.

I like that way of looking at it, Ksh...really nice! Nakku as the messenger who doesn't have qualms in going back and forth according to and for the betterment of the situation and need of the time...:yeah:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I'm still feeling nervous! Ouch Hoping for a spoiler to come out this weekend...better that than a promo...*fingers crossed*

As long as its not a mood spoiler I am fine with anything...spoiler or promo or even nothing...
Someone mentioned that Kala might try and use Dutta's delay in coming to rescue the family vs his coming quickly to rescue Naku to turn AS and the family against Dutta. So it will be interesting to see how she will use Naku's return. If Naku is sent to the store room to be with the family then atleast she will get a chance to explain that Dutta and she wasnt aware that they were still captives. I think the family may understand the situation though Kala might have confused them.
I am also glad that a flashback was shown to explain Naku(and Dutta) thinking the captives were free. Also the latest Gaikwad explained that it was Kala's plan to use Naku to reach Dutta and the family were captured as soon as she left. This was for the benefit of viewing who were wondering why Tasha chose to chill out in the jungle rather than return as soon as they could.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosaPooja_219prnczkabeeraspeakingmeghaparti

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
I just couldn't help Laughing at mahadev Putting the pics right in front of his eyes even before removing the bandage almost he was so impatient  bhai ek min to do bechare ko the bandage goes & bam the pics r there in front of his Eyes ROF L What if he gets a heart attack  ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouteAbhiAniprnczkabeeraspeakingAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fizzylicious-

I just couldn't help Laughing at mahadev Putting the pics right in front of his eyes even before removing the bandage almost he was so impatient  bhai ek min to do bechare ko the bandage goes & bam the pics r there in front of his Eyes ROF L What if he gets a heart attack  ROFL

LMAO exactly why I found it all so hilarious too.....the precap was likely speeded up though to show a lot of things.....I'm sure Dutta will be the one to ask for those pics first thing after they remove the bandageLOL.....but in the precap the way Mahadev just instantly plopped them in front of Dutta and Dutta ki eyesight un photos ko dekh kar hi clear ho jaati hai.....does look pretty hilariousLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniprnczkabeeraspeaking

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
I think Dutta mustve asked to see whatever Kala sent the first thing. Thats just like him to do so.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosaprncz

Go to top