Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 (Page 118)

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Dutta on a horse * drools* just what makes my day

HAHAH cow ?? Rofl cows are so ziddi they don't move at all 

Fantastic episode overall but precap takes the cake  i love how naku was imagining dutta with his arms open to gather courage and energy to walk just so hell amazing 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire-prncz

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
I was shocked to see Mahadev's hair! :eek::lol: Somehow never imagined him without the turban or even thought that he had hair LOL Did Nakku get a HUGE mosquito bite on her cheek or was that a bruise? Poor baby :awww::hug:

Day Three: Ranga STILL coming across like a leech :lol: ...Tai Saheb ne sahi bola tha...fitrat nahi badalti :P It's crazy how the same Ranga who was saying double-meaning words to a girl who brought him a drink in front of the whole basti just a few days ago is now not even LOOKING at another girl all alone in the wilderness LOL What a change of heart, haan? LOL Do din mein sab mentality change hogayi...Bhola ne kuch ZYADA hi peeta tha lagta hai LOL The new Gaekwaad looks like ek number ka leech too :unsure:...these LTL people bring chunn chunn ke pieces LOL

Aw, Dutta's worry for Nakku was so incredibly sweet :inlove:...the way MR said that dialogue..."Agar aapki patni uss chotti pe phassi hoti toh kya aap apni jaan ki parwa karte?" Hug ...who wouldn't buy it...he loves Nakku so much...sigh. BEAUTIFULLY delivered and captured...

The way Nakku said "Bhagooo!" and chakma de ke ran to the right of the BGs, my god :rolls: Bada jaldi khayal aagaya LOL They were standing there looking at each other for a good 20 seconds before it occurred to her that they should run LOL And then BGs ka Nakku se bhi slow reaction tha...they were all shocked that she ran! Looked to me like kids playing tag on a playground ROFL ROFL ROFL 

"Tumhe pata nahi main kaun hoon!" *cue dhulai by six men* ROFL ROFL ROFL Hilarious. I wonder if they do stuff like this intentionally, I really do LOL 

"Bohot DANGER dimaag Kala Tai ka. BOHOOOOT DANGER." Okay Gaekwaad, if you say so ROFL ROFL ROFL 

Pretty much a build-up episode...not bad! Looking forward to all the action next week...DuJi reunion coming up! Party 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

silkroute-Roopa-droopy_asleepAbhiAnineets_ltlPooja_219sub_rosaprnczPyari_ZahraMelodiousDreamssmile.sarakhushixsinamikaAreYaar

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
^^ Ah, I know, what comedy LTL provides us with ROFL I don't think it's intentional, they most likely write these scenes in all seriousness- yet we girls always manage to find bits hilarious ROFL x

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25prnczkabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

LOL...no no not at a pind LOL LOL ....I have never stayed at a pind.....this was in Jodhpur ....I was waiting for my school bus and this saand just comes out of nowhere and starts chasing me...I think it was the red sweater I was wearing LOL LOL 

:rolls: :rolls: :rolls: :rolls: :rolls: :rolls:

My mom had a similar experience back in the day while shopping for her wedding...and she was wearing red too LOL

@Anu: Don't worry, I have pind experience too so we can both be pendu together LOL Except I hated then and dislike now too to go near ANY animals ErmmLOL

@Zahra: Have you watched all of Dastaan? (:

Does anyone know where Ksh is these days? Hardly see her posting...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I found it sad that the first thing Dutta looked at after getting his vision back was such a heart-sinking sight...very sad actually...may he see better things in the days to come!

Random (and slightly loony LOL): I was just thinking of this yesterday...that we as humans always and instinctively associate an image with every thing, person, place, feeling, etc...but now after all the things that have happened, how must Dutta see Nakku with his mann ki aankhein? Smile What image conjures up in his mind when he thinks of her or when he calls out to her? Does he imagine koyel Nakku? No, I don't think so, because that image 'shattered'...does he imagine fair Nakku? But Dutta didn't have enough time with her, enough good times, to formulate an image of her yet in that way I think. So how must he see her...maybe as a bundle of her sayings and words that have always remained with him, as the feelings she evokes in him, as her presence and aura of warmth and eternal reassurance? Isn't that then truly the way to see someone...to see their essence, what they mean, what they stand for, what they are made of, rather than a physical picture? Smile He has known and then UNDERSTOOD her in a way that needs no dependency on sight or ability...it's something so instinctive and intimate...like he has become one with her most basic form, in a way that can't be taken away from him ever or which doesn't rely on anything but the two of their souls...sigh Day Dreaming

Edited by make-believe - 18 March 2011 at 10:05pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25AbhiAni-Roopa-neets_ltldroopy_asleepPooja_219sub_rosaprnczMelodiousDreamsAreYaar

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Interesting thought Fatty, and I think a difficult question to answer. I think he now at least relates to the fair Naku, and in all this self correction phase has finally been able to connect to her. Truly a remarkable transformation!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25AbhiAnisub_rosaMelodiousDreamsprnczkabeeraspeaking

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Damn, that Ranga is one badddddddddddddd actorLOL....such FAKE acting today....."Nakku vahini, unke saath matttttttt jao"LOL

MR was awesome today as the frantic Dutta.....Nakku showed quick thinking in front of the phattu BGs.....LOL

The precap just felt hilarious to me.....dunno why....maybe it's just my mood.....but it felt so sudden.....BAM one more bandage removed at last and his eyes are backLOL......bechara though first sight he sees is pictures of his family imprisoned.....he's in the same brown kurta, haan? So they're gonna make the magic medicine from the flower pretty quickly then and it's going to show effect within a few hours....amazing.....lol

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25AbhiAnineets_ltlprnczkabeeraspeaking

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Thats right Anu, abhi Dutta is going to go super gallop speed me to PN. Eyesight has come back na, so he wont wait even a little bit. What blows my mind, is what he going to encounter? In this fairy tale LTL, I almost picture Prince of Persia style 13 level video game, where Naku has been imprisoned at the 13th level :) Oh my...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-Roopa-sub_rosaprncz

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
@Fatty: That's a very interesting question and honestly I don't think it's easy to answer at this point.....only when he TRULY sees her again can we really start to get a sense of how he REALLY views her. But what we've seen till this point.....koyel and fair Nakku have been merging in his heart and mind since a long time now.....subconsciously it's already happened.....since December even though he was fighting himself since......like you said, he's known her on that BASIC soulful level for so long....even when he insisted that koyel Nakku was "meri Nakku", at that point also he had looked beyond her appearance and fallen for the soul within.....and all that's happened since is that that love has grown deeper and deeper......technically he's known her as a BLUR for a month....and he's in love with that blur also....lol....he doesn't really even need an image at this point.....their hearts and souls are connected on such a level....it doesn't feel of this world.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

zikskomal_w25neets_ltlAbhiAniPooja_219sub_rosaprnczMelodiousDreamskabeeraspeaking

Go to top