Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 (Page 111)

LTLFan IF-Dazzler
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I guess many in this forum including me dread at the possibility of seema's appearance next week not because she may create rift between Tasha (She can never do that. Its just not possible at all for Seema) but because of her bad acting and i guess just that irritating quality or something which she has.

I just don't want to see her at all. If by way of someway of blooper if she could just disappear from the show, i will never question the CVs for this blooper.  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksniki11AbhiAnisub_rosa-bharti-kabeeraspeaking

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by khushix

what if Dutta will catch up with the BGs & Naku on his way..and he'll take N on the horse with him..CoolLOL

LOLL Khushi....I think his eyesight will take atleast one day or one evening to recover....he can't leave before thatLOL.....and by then the BGs will easily reach PN againLOL

maybe their jeep will break down..or Naku can somehow puncture the tire or watever...LOL
oh well i was kidding anyway..LOL was just imagining both on the horse..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLakomal_w25AbhiAniprncz

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
^^ Nakku in saree on horse ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Saree skirt ban jayegi
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouteniki11-sourire--Roopa-Pooja_219prnczkhushixAreYaar

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

what if Dutta will catch up with the BGs & Naku on his way..and he'll take N on the horse with him..CoolLOL

@ Bold ROFL
So much for LTL and it's fairytale gimmicks LOL LOL LOL 

Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 18 March 2011 at 12:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnikhushix

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

LOLL Khushi....I think his eyesight will take atleast one day or one evening to recover....he can't leave before thatLOL.....and by then the BGs will easily reach PN againLOL

maybe their jeep will break down..or Naku can somehow puncture the tire or watever...LOL

Here is a mini prediction of sorts, I think Seema will witness just how much Tasha love each other and maybe will die in the battle between Dutta and Kala. The confrontation is going to last a long time, so we will have to bear the Seema-torture :)
I also have a feeling that Kala will not let Naku meet the family and will cook up some story...lets see how she plays Naku next..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosaPooja_219prnczkabeeraspeakingmeghapartiAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

LMAO Nakku on that horse WITH him??? Even by LTL standards that would be TOO melodramatically hilarious to meLOLLOL......Like Sia said....how will she manage sitting on the horse with her SARI?LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire-khushix

ziks Senior Member
ziks
ziks

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki11

please some one  console me and reassure me that dn will be soon reunited  i have a very bad feeling that kala will manipulate naku and datta in such a way that they will be seperated and seema will do chance pe dance i hate seema the character as well as the actress playing the part whenever i remember the scene where she touches dutta s forehead with her ugly hands ifeel like puking i donot know for how many more months we will have to tolerate her bechara dutta was so happy and relaxed yesterday

Yes i too was in  very panic  situation .  kala is not at all bothering me but this seema  bloody woman AngryThe very thought of imagining seema by the side of Dutta  hurts me very much .  I  even can't bear her presence with dutta . Dead

The cunning lady  seema looking  at Dutta , trying to touch him  , its watching hell again  i think . Iam sure iam not  going  to see this lady   for one sec  also with Dutta . I will just skip the channel .  Iam not interested with this lady's updates also with dutta or story . Angry

But iam still  having hope that Dutta won't fall for her .  If he falls for seema  and if serious triangle happens that will be the end for LTL i think .  The theme of LTL and Dutta also will be lowered  if he falls for such a lady under any circumstances . Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11-bharti-

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

LMAO Nakku on that horse WITH him??? Even by LTL standards that would be TOO melodramatically hilarious to meLOLLOL......Like Sia said....how will she manage sitting on the horse with her SARI?LOL

See this is why I liked Fatty's cow idea better.....would have been a LOT easier ROFL ROFL ROFL...okay I need to stop with this cow thing now LOL LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prnczkabeeraspeakingAreYaar

Go to top