Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 (Page 110)

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
@Anu...Aah, don't remind me of her actingDead She's giving a tough competition to the 'mawali' in terms of worthlessnessStern Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaziksniki11-Roopa-droopy_asleepAbhiAniPooja_219MelodiousDreamsAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
There's just so many factors at PN! It can't just be that ALL of the PN clan will be like sitting turkeys waiting to be rescued as Dutta fights his way through all of PN? lol.......Baaji needs to break free somehow and meet Dutta and fight along with him.

And I was just thinking......this would be a bit like the rescue at Anna's den too, naa? DN-wise....Dutta fighting to get to her and SEEING her in that moment at last when he gets to her.....them just looking at each other like they did in that classic hug scene at Anna's denDay Dreaming

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25ziksniki11-sourire--Roopa-droopy_asleepAbhiAniWanderbugsub_rosaPooja_219prnczPyari_ZahraMelodiousDreamskabeeraspeaking

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Just to get the wheels rolling here, I have a feeling that Dutta is going to leave the crime world to Shankar Mama and maybe move out of PN to start a new life. The track that could follow is that, however much you run away from it, your past always catches up with you and he is forced into that crimeworld again. Dutta's emotional conflicts are always such a treat to watch :)
hi droopy_asleep. ... good point fr thgt , ya me thinx dutta basically was in the world of making money ( i will not say crime ,the blood on his hands was always..in self defense or people givng dhokkha back biting  or corrupt minds )..
. he rushed ot hhis world becz of seema who left him for sake of money .. so he had pusehed himself to this world ...of money but at the same time he was hleppful to people who needed him , his money or help .like poor people in the patil vadi... or like the business people who came once needig dutta 's help as some goons wnated to  snatch thier land etc ,,
dutta also when he gave a deal to chaskar giving him his areas of operation told him i will not accpte prostituion in this deal..  he was clear abt his business ,he was here to make money but not dirty busness,,,,
i am blabering sorry  ,,,,he will still command respect even when he may not be on the gaddhi but i think he will still continue to rule the busniess he has acquired and will contuneu on his ghaddhi  , opps sorry ,,long one

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11droopy_asleepAbhiAni

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

@Anu...Aah, don't remind me of her actingDead She's giving a tough competition to the 'mawali' in terms of worthlessnessStern Smile
LOL rosa don't fuhget her hands i mean chills were running down my spine wen she was touching D's photo wid her 'beautiful 'handsDead.Jitna make up muh pe karti hai hands pe bhi utna kar leti

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksprncz

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
ye dutta ne jeena mushkil kar diya hai khud to mushkilon mein phansta hee hai and gives us sleepless nights  ab poora weekend uski aur naku ki chintaa mein jaayega all thanks to mr who convinces  us that dutta is not a fictional character but someone very close to our hearts last time when he fell unconcious on road after being drugged by subulaxmi i could not have dinner that day though my mom made my fav dish and girls please do something about seema her expected appearence on our screens giving me nightmares

Edited by niki11 - 18 March 2011 at 12:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaziksAbhiAni

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

what if Dutta will catch up with the BGs & Naku on his way..and he'll take N on the horse with him..CoolLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLasilkrouteziksniki11-sourire-AbhiAniPooja_219prnczMelodiousDreamsAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

what if Dutta will catch up with the BGs & Naku on his way..and he'll take N on the horse with him..CoolLOL

LOLL Khushi....I think his eyesight will take atleast one day or one evening to recover....he can't leave before thatLOL.....and by then the BGs will easily reach PN againLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25-sourire-prnczkhushix

ziks Senior Member
ziks
ziks

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roopa-

Originally posted by make-believe

It makes a lot of sense actually...if Nakku and Ranga ran all the way back to the basti, the BGs would have followed them and reached there too, which is not a likable scenario. So Nakku decided to first scare them away and when that didn't happen, she negotiated for the best possible outcome: to let herself be taken so that the BGs would go away from Shiroli and in the meantime, Dutta would get his sight back and rush to PN...makes sense to me! She thought pragmatically...a smaller sacrifice for a bigger cause...

The only think I would say is unwise in this is 'apsara' Nakku going with the BGs...that is VERY unsafe, because their intentions obviously aren't ones to be trusted...but that's a moot point because the 'apsara' problem is no longer there and the BGs are probably so scared that they will take Nakku back to Kala all in one piece in order to save themselves from her wrath.

I  agree here.. nakku was really smart here..she wanted to give that time for dutta's eyesight to be back.. if she had gone back, she would have put both of them and all basti waale in danger..here main thing was dutta getting his eyesight back..

Iam still not convinced with  naku's act . kala herself told that not to do any harm to Dutta . Only she ordered them to give the photos and come back .

Then where is the point that  there can be  possibility  for any thing danger to Dutta even though BGs enter basti .  If BGS try to harm them then   Basti men can fight well with BGs.

And even if  Naku returns to dutta  also there will be time for dutta to get back his eyes .

since Dutta lost his eye sight  poor Dutta he  always wants to see his wife first .  He tells her also . If nakusha had returned  then Dutta's desire would have been  fulfilled .

I missed a  splendid moment  all over .   I am so much dreaming about the moment of  Dutta seeing Naku first after return of his eye sight . But  bad luck .

If cvs could  manage to fulfill this  desire  of Dutta and us  it would have been nice .

But  any way iam totally disappointed on to day 's episode  and on the fact that Dutta is not going  to see Naku first . Bad luck  Unhappy .  After this wish if naku kidnap happens  then it would  have been nice

Ofcourse Happy that Dutta  is going regain his eye sight  Smile  but   with out naku . Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meghaparti

Go to top