Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 (Page 109)

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Originally posted by niki11

please some one  console me and reassure me that dn will be soon reunited  i have a very bad feeling that kala will manipulate naku and datta in such a way that they will be seperated and seema will do chance pe dance i hate seema the character as well as the actress playing the part whenever i remember the scene where she touches dutta s forehead with her ugly hands ifeel like puking i donot know for how many more months we will have to tolerate her bechara dutta was so happy and relaxed yesterday

You spoke my mindDisapprove

Im not worried about Seema ke Dore, because Dutta is too much "into" Naku to even consider another woman in his life. They could drag out Tasha's separation enough to maybe lengthen the war, but Dutta will eventually get Naku, I dont have any doubts about that.
Not to forget Baaji here, he will help Dutta full and full in this war, and Kala will not stand a chance.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaziksniki11komal_w25-sourire--Roopa-AbhiAniPooja_219sub_rosaMelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingAreYaar

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged

please some one  console me and reassure me that dn will be soon reunited  i have a very bad feeling that kala will manipulate naku and datta in such a way that they will be seperated and seema will do chance pe dance i hate seema the character as well as the actress playing the part whenever i remember the scene where she touches dutta s forehead with her ugly hands ifeel like puking i donot know for how many more months we will have to tolerate her bechara dutta was so happy and relaxed yesterday

dnt worry nikki and Rosa,,,nakku  has always beaten kala's plan ..she has emerged a winner ..remeber when kala bght the fake boyfriend to  viciate dutta's   faith in naku ,, or whne she sent chaskar orignally  to kill dutta during the diamond meeting and nakku took the shot on her shoulders ,,,dnt wrry nakku has grown stronger her passion to save her ssab  will  keep her focused and the faith and trust both nakku and dutta have develeoped is not going to be beaten  by kala and her vicious ways , mlore pver dutta now knows his enemy ,till today she was playing in the back ground now she is in open duuta already has plans to revenge EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaziksniki11AbhiAnisub_rosa

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Im not worried about Seema ke Dore, because Dutta is too much "into" Naku to even consider another woman in his life. They could drag out Tasha's separation enough to maybe lengthen the war, but Dutta will eventually get Naku, I dont have any doubts about that.
Not to forget Baaji here, he will help Dutta full and full in this war, and Kala will not stand a chance.

Oh...I was forgetting BajiSmileHe'll surely have some role to playSmile

Edit: Waisey Harshita, I've no doubt that Dutta will remain faithful to Naku all his life....but when we have a vengeful ex and a scheming vamp around, it's very difficult not to worryLOL

Edited by sub_rosa - 18 March 2011 at 11:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksniki11AbhiAni

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Ditto......Rosa, you're worried about Seema? Seriously? LOL....the only thing you need to worry about is tolerating her maha bakwaas actingLOL.....baaki she can never manage to seperate DN in that respect....they are too far above all this.......a physical separation briefly is all this might be and soon they'll be together again.

@Harshita: Aww DuJi reunion.....I so want that to be epic too!Day Dreaming

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaziksniki11droopy_asleepAbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-sub_rosaPooja_219prnczMelodiousDreamskabeeraspeaking

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Just to get the wheels rolling here, I have a feeling that Dutta is going to leave the crime world to Shankar Mama and maybe move out of PN to start a new life. The track that could follow is that, however much you run away from it, your past always catches up with you and he is forced into that crimeworld again. Dutta's emotional conflicts are always such a treat to watch :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25niki11AbhiAnisub_rosaPooja_219

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
The promo said now kala will have to face dutta's anger (Krodh), it only sounds positive to me, like indicating that dutta has the upperhand.

I hope they don't plan any future track with seema. I hope kala doesn't make any plan with kala. I could not stand her even when she was positve. now that she turned bad (demanding dutta, saying "mein saccha pyar karthi hoon dutta se, tearing apart DN photo and all), i can't even bear her sight a minute. Infact i dread the fact that when PN will be showed next week, there is a possibility of seeing seema and with nakku also reaching there, i don't know what to think at all.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaziksniki11AbhiAnisub_rosakabeeraspeaking

komal_w25 Senior Member
komal_w25
komal_w25

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged

I don't care whether the battle is short or long-drawn....But, I'm really apprehensive about how Kala would use SeemaConfusedOuch

Surely Kala would use Seema to her advantage ...She has remained the champion of Mind games...and Seema would be her one more tactic to Hurt Dutta's Heart. As Dutta said 2 days back, "Abtak bahut zakham khaye hai sharir par aur dil par". KAla very well knows how to torment or unsettle him emotionally.
But then we know, Seema can't ever come between Tasha...No matter how Hard Kala or seema TriesSmile

Moreover, Dutta Has to go past all the defences Kala has inturn created to protect herself..!
Like BGLOL, Seema, Family members(sisters and Kishore), BAJI, AS and now finally Her Trump card naku..! It would be an Agni Pariksha for Dutta to pass each of her defences & at the same time rescuing all of them...!!Wink

Edited by komal_w25 - 18 March 2011 at 12:56pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaniki11AbhiAni-sourire-sub_rosaPooja_219MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingAreYaar

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

I hope we get a new promo this weekend showing some hint of the battle to come *fingers crossed* I'm asking for too much, right?LOL

I'm feeling oddly nervous about this......funny, haan? I wonder how it will all go down.....a lot of expectations riding on it.....atleast I do have a lot...lol.....I want it to live up to all the epic awesomeness I've imagined in my head.....and still surprise me in a good way like LTL usually manages to....lol

I too am feeling nervous here.. like how you feel before you face an exam or an interview..LOL
dutta ko saamna karna hain kala ka.. hume yahan tension ho raha hain..LOL
it is a very odd feeling.. because we don't know what to expect..
i am sure next whole week will be high on all kind of emotions..

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLasilkrouteziksniki11-sourire-AbhiAnisub_rosaPooja_219MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingAreYaar

Go to top