Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 (Page 108)

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Originally posted by make-believe

If it's anything like the last Special Episode...*brain explodes out of awesomeness overload*
I'm already apprehensive/jittery about Kala-Dutta meeting...what will happen...Smile This time he will be able to look her in the eye and even have recovered from shock so he'll be able to SAY what's on his mind...it'll be quite a scene...dialogues and acting-wise...

Yea Fatty, its going to be a war of words, cause I dont see Dutta harming Kala physically, I think its just going to be her crumpling herself, cause nobody is with her, and I do still feel AS is going to do the honors of finishing her.

This will be a war more on a mental level rather than physical.. i think this is where all these days of DN together in jungle holds so much of significance..to wage this war against kala, dutta needs all the mental strength..and he is very sensitive emotionally .. if he had got back his eyes when he was with seema and had come to PN.. he would not have handled it.. as nakku had said that she wanted to support him so that his hands will not shake when fighting with enemy, the days he has spent with her has given him that strength..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaNimmi.zikskomal_w25-sourire-droopy_asleepAbhiAnisub_rosaPooja_219prnczkabeeraspeakingAreYaar

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

That's the thing....that uncertainty of Kala's fate...they haven't dropped any hints of what comes AFTER the battle....right now Dutta is going to race back so all signs point to a BIG confrontation at PN....but I can't figure out what happens after that....and how long this phase will last...the whole week? Longer? I'd just like to get a timeline cuz I'm feeling oddly nervous about it.....dil baitha sa bhi jaa raha hai.....dunno whyConfusedLOL

Exactly my thoughts, no planning for any future tracks here, which is why there is no much uncertainty, even promos I feel are not going to reveal much, cause the battle itself maybe drawn out.
Confused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaziksAbhiAni-Roopa-sub_rosaPooja_219prnczkabeeraspeakingAreYaar

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by droopy_asleep

I hope we get a new promo this weekend showing some hint of the battle to come *fingers crossed* I'm asking for too much, right?LOL

I'm feeling oddly nervous about this......funny, haan? I wonder how it will all go down.....a lot of expectations riding on it.....atleast I do have a lot...lol.....I want it to live up to all the epic awesomeness I've imagined in my head.....and still surprise me in a good way like LTL usually manages to....lol

Anu, I agree I am nervous also, since I really want Kala to have her massive fall now, she really needs to be grounded and crushed. Its too hard to predict how they will take it though, I dont want her escaping any more.

That's the thing....that uncertainty of Kala's fate...they haven't dropped any hints of what comes AFTER the battle....right now Dutta is going to race back so all signs point to a BIG confrontation at PN....but I can't figure out what happens after that....and how long this phase will last...the whole week? Longer? I'd just like to get a timeline cuz I'm feeling oddly nervous about it.....dil baitha sa bhi jaa raha hai.....dunno whyConfusedLOL

That's because we don't know what to expect....we are utterly and truly clueless...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaniki11AbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-prnczkabeeraspeakingAreYaar

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
please some one  console me and reassure me that dn will be soon reunited  i have a very bad feeling that kala will manipulate naku and datta in such a way that they will be seperated and seema will do chance pe dance i hate seema the character as well as the actress playing the part whenever i remember the scene where she touches dutta s forehead with her ugly hands ifeel like puking i donot know for how many more months we will have to tolerate her bechara dutta was so happy and relaxed yesterday

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaziksAbhiAniprncz

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki11

please some one  console me and reassure me that dn will be soon reunited  i have a very bad feeling that kala will manipulate naku and datta in such a way that they will be seperated and seema will do chance pe dance i hate seema the character as well as the actress playing the part whenever i remember the scene where she touches dutta s forehead with her ugly hands ifeel like puking i donot know for how many more months we will have to tolerate her bechara dutta was so happy and relaxed yesterday

You spoke my mindDisapprove

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaziksniki11AbhiAni

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

That's because we don't know what to expect....we are utterly and truly clueless...

As always, haina?LOL This is what these LTL ppl do to usLOL

@Harshita: I want the battle to be a long drawn one.....but I wonder how that will happen.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-Roopa-sub_rosaprnczkabeeraspeaking

komal_w25 Senior Member
komal_w25
komal_w25

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roopa-

This will be a war more on a mental level rather than physical.. i think this is where all these days of DN together in jungle holds so much of significance..to wage this war against kala, dutta needs all the mental strength..and he is very sensitive emotionally .. if he had got back his eyes when he was with seema and had come to PN.. he would not have handled it.. as nakku had said that she wanted to support him so that his hands will not shake when fighting with enemy, the days he has spent with her has given him that strength..

WORD.!

Kala might have never considered Dutta as her sibling....But Dutta Had and it would be tough on His part to face and crush His own Kin..!! He Has always been the family man. Family needs has always come first for Him....and when a Family member back stab u, whom you loved and respected so much. It Will defintely take a Strong heart to Kill.

I so agree wid u...JMM2 Phase has been more of Healing Dutta from all his emotional sufferings..!!

Edited by komal_w25 - 18 March 2011 at 11:21am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLa-sourire--Roopa-AbhiAnisub_rosaPooja_219prnczkabeeraspeaking

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sub_rosa

As always, haina?LOL This is what these LTL ppl do to usLOL

@Harshita: I want the battle to be a long drawn one.....but I wonder how that will happen.

I don't care whether the battle is short or long-drawn....But, I'm really apprehensive about how Kala would use SeemaConfusedOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksniki11AbhiAniPooja_219prncz

Go to top