Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 (Page 105)

komal_w25 Senior Member
komal_w25
komal_w25

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Maybe precap, horse and sword (?) etc. is a specially shot one? 

Even if it isn't...I guess a horse is the best way to move fast out of the basti...cars toh unke paas hongi nahi LOL Maybe someone has a cycle but that wouldn't look too epic, Dutta going for the 'battle' on a ghanti wali two wheeler LOL And the other alternative was the cow with big horns sitting outside DN's tent...that is even worse than the cycle LOL

Quite a unique range of possiblities to reach back PN...but true...!!
For now, Horse or bullock cart is the only means of transport available...and our Dutta will never choose the latterLOL. Btw..the way they showed Dutta on a horse back reminded me of Maharaja Prithviraj ChauhanLOL, actually I belong to ajmer......So here there is tourist place called taragarh which has a statue of Prithviraj chauhan who is sitting on a horseback with sword and weapons tied around him. The statue is a complete Lookalike of Dutta in precap.

Now Cvs getting inspired from History....earlier it was films..LOL..

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLasilkrouteNimmi.AbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-neets_ltlPooja_219Wanderbugprncz-Azy-kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Maybe precap, horse and sword (?) etc. is a specially shot one? 

Even if it isn't...I guess a horse is the best way to move fast out of the basti...cars toh unke paas hongi nahi LOL Maybe someone has a cycle but that wouldn't look too epic, Dutta going for the 'battle' on a ghanti wali two wheeler LOL And the other alternative was the cow with big horns sitting outside DN's tent...that is even worse than the cycle LOL

LMAO exactly.....if you think about it for a bit....no other mode of transport can work....basti waale don't have any mechanical means of transport......and a horse is obviously faster than a random bailLOL......so horsey it is.....the vehicle of choice for the King of Patilwadi to race homeeeeeLOL

And it is sooooo fitting for Dutta right, her knight in shining armor? I have always pictured him as this prince who is going to rescue his kingdom and princess :) I have lost my abilities to predict now :) LTL keeps me guessing for sure :)

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaAbhiAnineets_ltl-sourire--Roopa-Pooja_219MelodiousDreamsprncz-Azy-kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
LOL it is filmy no doubt, but atleast in LTL it fits in.....like there's a logical reason for it.....he's in a basti in the middle of the jungle....what other means of transport COULD be there?

Unlike other shows where the heros randomly show up on horses to "romance" their lady loves in lame dream sequencesWackoLOL

Waise bhi LTL has a flair for even showing melodrama well....most of the time....lol

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLasilkroutekomal_w25Nimmi.neets_ltl-sourire--Roopa-AbhiAnisub_rosaprnczMelodiousDreamskabeeraspeaking

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged

It makes a lot of sense actually...if Nakku and Ranga ran all the way back to the basti, the BGs would have followed them and reached there too, which is not a likable scenario. So Nakku decided to first scare them away and when that didn't happen, she negotiated for the best possible outcome: to let herself be taken so that the BGs would go away from Shiroli and in the meantime, Dutta would get his sight back and rush to PN...makes sense to me! She thought pragmatically...a smaller sacrifice for a bigger cause...

The only think I would say is unwise in this is 'apsara' Nakku going with the BGs...that is VERY unsafe, because their intentions obviously aren't ones to be trusted...but that's a moot point because the 'apsara' problem is no longer there and the BGs are probably so scared that they will take Nakku back to Kala all in one piece in order to save themselves from her wrath.

I  agree here.. nakku was really smart here..she wanted to give that time for dutta's eyesight to be back.. if she had gone back, she would have put both of them and all basti waale in danger..here main thing was dutta getting his eyesight back..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaneets_ltl-sourire-droopy_asleepAbhiAnisub_rosaPooja_219prnczMelodiousDreamskabeeraspeaking

komal_w25 Senior Member
komal_w25
komal_w25

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

LOL it is filmy no doubt, but atleast in LTL it fits in.....like there's a logical reason for it.....he's in a basti in the middle of the jungle....what other means of transport COULD be there?

Unlike other shows where the heros randomly show up on horses to "romance" their lady loves in lame dream sequencesWackoLOL

Waise bhi LTL has a flair for even showing melodrama well....most of the time....lol

Completely second that...Yeah it goes perfectly with the current scenario..!!
Jus that...living in 21st century and the things nowadays shown on Television....gives u feel that what crap, Nw they making Him a Maharaja etc....!! But den...we do realise it is needed and apt for the situation..!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-prnczkabeeraspeaking

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roopa-

It makes a lot of sense actually...if Nakku and Ranga ran all the way back to the basti, the BGs would have followed them and reached there too, which is not a likable scenario. So Nakku decided to first scare them away and when that didn't happen, she negotiated for the best possible outcome: to let herself be taken so that the BGs would go away from Shiroli and in the meantime, Dutta would get his sight back and rush to PN...makes sense to me! She thought pragmatically...a smaller sacrifice for a bigger cause...

The only think I would say is unwise in this is 'apsara' Nakku going with the BGs...that is VERY unsafe, because their intentions obviously aren't ones to be trusted...but that's a moot point because the 'apsara' problem is no longer there and the BGs are probably so scared that they will take Nakku back to Kala all in one piece in order to save themselves from her wrath.

I  agree here.. nakku was really smart here..she wanted to give that time for dutta's eyesight to be back.. if she had gone back, she would have put both of them and all basti waale in danger..here main thing was dutta getting his eyesight back..

Yes, totally agreed, Naku has started thinking like a Don's wife :) She has come a long way. I think it will be more interesting if Naku is not taken back to PN though. Then Dutta gets to save his family and then Naku :)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-neets_ltlPooja_219prnczMelodiousDreamskabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Thanks for the update ladies! Looks like we are in for the showdown next week, I have a feeling, we will get a maha episode next Saturday :)

If it's anything like the last Special Episode...*brain explodes out of awesomeness overload*

I'm already apprehensive/jittery about Kala-Dutta meeting...what will happen...Smile This time he will be able to look her in the eye and even have recovered from shock so he'll be able to SAY what's on his mind...it'll be quite a scene...dialogues and acting-wise...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLasilkroutekomal_w25ziksneets_ltl-sourire--Roopa-AbhiAniPooja_219prnczMelodiousDreams

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komal_w25

Completely second that...Yeah it goes perfectly with the current scenario..!!
Jus that...living in 21st century and the things nowadays shown on Television....gives u feel that what crap, Nw they making Him a Maharaja etc....!! But den...we do realise it is needed and apt for the situation..!!

There is a lot of implied symbolism I think with horse, swords etc....

We all know he is a King at heart.....now they have just given a materialistic physical touch to it. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLazikskomal_w25-Roopa-AbhiAnineets_ltlPooja_219prnczMelodiousDreamskabeeraspeaking

Go to top