Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 (Page 103)

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Thanks for the live update ladies

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
The pre-cap was more interesting than the episodeTongueDay DreamingLOL

And, I think Naku didn't want the BGs to go anywhere near Dutta....she was trying to scare them off....and when it didn't work, she offered herself to be taken hostage!

Instead of feeling excited, I'm worried...because of SeemaOuch

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaNimmi.ziksniki11AbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-divy609Pooja_219-Azy-MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingmeghapartikhushixAreYaar

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Ok...why is that Ranga always ends up taking birthdays bumps by all...day befoer yesterday it was bastiwallas and today nikkame BG...yaar uss bandey ki bhi koi izzat hai ki nahi!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire-Pooja_219prncz-Azy-

ziks Senior Member
ziks
ziks

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Gosh  all my happy days are gone . I was in tasha dream land since 20 days .  Its all finished .  Unhappy

I just  wonder why  nakusha  today for what she herself given the idea to  body guards to kidnap her ? Angry Is she mad ?  it 's Disgusting .

What is an idea behind this ?  Actually bgs  want to give photos and return back . why she  said unwanted things and willingly went with them ?

She can take photos and can return back safely to Dutta .

what the irritating track of this ?

What the heck she herself willingly  goes  with them? . Why  why why
iam scratching my head i can't  find any appropriate  reason  for this .Confused

She can return back with flowers and photos to dutta . Then after that they both can go to PN .

Now what the kala is going to do with nakusha ?

Again that seema  irritating  Angry .  Iam in fear of triangle . Dead

I can't bear  the bloody witch seema even for a second also . Cry

I  request cvs  to kill seema immediately otherwise for sure iam going to skip the channel .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11AbhiAniWanderbug-bharti-

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Got to watch the episode today..or else i was only watching the precap to update it here.....LOL
I really didn't get mahadev's expressions in the beginning of the epi.. was he smiling or was he worried....ConfusedLOL
And Ranga is as useless as the BG's.....
Ranga's dialog.."Tumlog mujhe jaante nahi ho..."
And the BG's were like "who cares" and they all catch Ranga and beat him black and blue.... LOL
Those biceps are only for a show......shamelss he even says..."un logon ne mujhe bohat maara" ROFL

Exactly what I was saying the other day too...bada aaya gunda banta phirta hai...kisi kaam ka nahi LOL Forget the BGs, at least they were built...even SKINNY Bhola beat him up LOL 

Originally posted by LTLFan

I was thinking from yesterday how come the BG's kidnap nakku when kala has not asked them to do so. (they are afterall dutta's BGs i can't believe they can use their brain and take nakku as hostage). So it's nakku's idea. I don't find any logic behind this.

It makes a lot of sense actually...if Nakku and Ranga ran all the way back to the basti, the BGs would have followed them and reached there too, which is not a likable scenario. So Nakku decided to first scare them away and when that didn't happen, she negotiated for the best possible outcome: to let herself be taken so that the BGs would go away from Shiroli and in the meantime, Dutta would get his sight back and rush to PN...makes sense to me! She thought pragmatically...a smaller sacrifice for a bigger cause...

The only think I would say is unwise in this is 'apsara' Nakku going with the BGs...that is VERY unsafe, because their intentions obviously aren't ones to be trusted...but that's a moot point because the 'apsara' problem is no longer there and the BGs are probably so scared that they will take Nakku back to Kala all in one piece in order to save themselves from her wrath.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaNimmi.niki11-sourire--Roopa-AbhiAnineets_ltlWanderbugsub_rosaPooja_219-Azy-MelodiousDreamsSanely_InsanekhushixAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates, guys!

So Dutta's gonna be on a horse next week racing back to PN??? NiceLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-Roopa--Azy-

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KavitaDR

Originally posted by scorpio10

Originally posted by KavitaDR

Originally posted by AbhiAni

Originally posted by -Roopa-

BGs are scared.. that they are caught between dutta and kala..

nakku asking them to take her..
ranga stopping her..
BG holds gun to him..another stops him and tells that he will take the photo to dutta now..

yeh kyaShocked  nakku is volunteering herself to get kidnappedShocked  clever girl, she knows nobody can stop her Sher nowWink

Hi Saumya,

Trust our Tubelight Vahinee to offer herself as the sacrificial lamb.....Good in a sense as the passionately romantic Dutta will be so enraged to get his Pyari Nakusha back even more quickly now....Kala here comes the wounded Sher E Gadha in search of his gadhi...LOL

Kavita
I am still lost as why did she do such a dumb  thing

Hi Priya,

Nakusha has learned strategy.....so it would seem to buy time and gauge the dangers in PN....She may be the one who is going to help set Baaji free as I cant see Dutta engaging in a fight with Kala without Baaji...This is what I wish at least...The guy has been inactive long enough.

Kavita
i fully agree here
nakku has palyed a lovely stratergy ,,she has gained time for d to get his vision and now wiht his vision back,,he will rescue his family which he is desperate to , at the same time she would never ever have led the bg's to dutta evene if she had to fight them herssolf so the ebst thing she could have dne is gian time and go with them
also being near kala she will be able to knw wht is kala;'splan and she could with help of bajji counter prepare till d is back

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaniki11AbhiAni-sourire-sub_rosa-Azy-

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
I found the horsey and the sword in the precap very funny....dutta even had ghupti and knife strapped every where..the whole episode came as funny to me...maybe i am the only...and everyone else is able to see sense in it..

Edited by shilpita87 - 18 March 2011 at 10:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniPooja_219

Go to top