Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 - Page 97

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Pyari_Zahra

No, only 7 episodes so far. A friend recommended me to watch it and I'd heard so much about it before. I kind of get the gist of the story, so I'm already preparing myself for the heartbreak to come  But so far it's a very captivating story- beautifully crafted 😍 . x

Get ready, it's about to get REALLY good 😊 Do you cry/become emotional easily? πŸ˜† I actually thought the first 6/7 episodes were pretty comical and a lot of actors hammed their way through...then I was badly proven wrong πŸ˜† 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Get ready, it's about to get REALLY good 😊 Do you cry/become emotional easily? πŸ˜† I actually thought the first 6/7 episodes were pretty comical and a lot of actors hammed their way through...then I was badly proven wrong πŸ˜† 

Unfortunately I do cry VERY easily πŸ˜† x
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

@Neets: Perhaps I got my own answer to the purpose of JMM2. Naku started out as the messenger to Dutta. But she reached him alongside Kalavati. Kala's revelation would have been a big shocker to Dutta and he might have been an easy target if he was alone. But her presence didnt cause him to break down. He had the larger purpose of saving Nakusha. Being hidden away gave him the much needed time to taken in Kala's betrayal even if he hasnt planned his next move. Dutta is emotionally fragile and he sorely needed this time out without the fear of enemies breathing down his neck. Now eventhough Naku isnt with him he knows she will be in safe custody. He is free to take his next step. Dutta's valor is never in doubt. But now he is emotionally prepared his once most respected sister.

Bold: Precisely Ksh! Dutta would never have been able to process Kala's betrayal without Naku's emotional support. Another thing that occurred to me, is that Naku has been the source through which Dutta could hear the bitter truth. Maybe besides changing him, the whole purpose of arriving in Dutta's life was to sieve out the negative beings in his life, who were hellbent on destroying him. That has been another consequence of her prescence through his journey. Ultimately, she has passed on the message, built upon the strong connection she had with him, and now has gone back TO LEAVE HIM to the whole business of preparing for a battle. At the end of the day, Naku probably also felt that Dutta knows best how to deal with Kala and that she herself needs to step away. Also, yesterday, the realisation that AS et all hadn't escaped, may have affected her choice to be kidnapped. She escaped PN under the assumption that everyone else has gotten away too right? So again, she may have decided that it was time to get back to them. The battle was around the corner, so I think a spot on decision by Naku.
fuzzyface thumbnail
*rushes in after watching the episode*

Dutta on a horse, so cool na 😎 πŸ˜† Will CVs fulfill our wishes???
Can we get a Talwar Bazi CVs , I mean he already has it on his back😍 (I really need to stop reading historical romance novels) 🀣🀣🀣🀣

BTW I dunno if you ladies notice this or not but Mishal tend to tilt his head to side when he gets into the 'Dutta Bhao' avatar  like he hears Dutta's offical music in his headπŸ˜†.  Just some random thing I had noticed.   πŸ˜›

I am so looking forward for the face off between Kala and Dutta.

Coming back to the episode how come Naku's Apsara is not working anymore 😲, I was almost sure Ranga had a thing for Naku the other day 🀣🀣🀣

omg the chickens useless chickens 🀣🀣 they are stuck between a rock and a hard place,  one end Kala Bai and the other Dutta Bhao, becharas 🀣🀣🀣 It's going to be a chicken feast 🀣🀣🀣🀣, Dutta is going to have chicken soup, chicken rice, chicken curry and maybe even KFC 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

@Neets: Perhaps I got my own answer to the purpose of JMM2. Naku started out as the messenger to Dutta. But she reached him alongside Kalavati. Kala's revelation would have been a big shocker to Dutta and he might have been an easy target if he was alone. But her presence didnt cause him to break down. He had the larger purpose of saving Nakusha. Being hidden away gave him the much needed time to taken in Kala's betrayal even if he hasnt planned his next move. Dutta is emotionally fragile and he sorely needed this time out without the fear of enemies breathing down his neck. Now eventhough Naku isnt with him he knows she will be in safe custody. He is free to take his next step. Dutta's valor is never in doubt. But now he is emotionally prepared his once most respected sister.

Also, I think this phase was necessary to re-affirm the fact that Dutta is in love with the essence of Naku,what he sees or rather feels through his 'mann ki aankh'...that physical beauty(or, the lack of it) is immaterial in their relationship! 
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: fuzzyface

BTW I dunno if you ladies notice this or not but Mishal tend to tilt his head to side when he gets into the 'Dutta Bhao' avatar  like he hears Dutta's offical music in his headπŸ˜†.  Just some random thing I had noticed.   πŸ˜›

omg the chickens useless chickens 🀣🀣 they are stuck between a rock and a hard place,  one end Kala Bai and the other Dutta Bhao, becharas 🀣🀣🀣 It's going to be a chicken feast 🀣, Dutta is going to have chicken soup, chicken rice, chicken curry and maybe even KFC 🀣

Fuzzy! :rolls:

Nakku's 'apsara' is not working on anyone now...automagical end to that 'little' factor πŸ˜†πŸ˜› Ksh and I wanted to see Ranga the leech so badly, but the man had a total heart transplant in one dhulai only πŸ˜†
Edited by make-believe - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: neets_ltl

Bold: Precisely Ksh! Dutta would never have been able to process Kala's betrayal without Naku's emotional support. Another thing that occurred to me, is that Naku has been the source through which Dutta could hear the bitter truth. Maybe besides changing him, the whole purpose of arriving in Dutta's life was to sieve out the negative beings in his life, who were hellbent on destroying him. That has been another consequence of her prescence through his journey. Ultimately, she has passed on the message, built upon the strong connection she had with him, and now has gone back TO LEAVE HIM to the whole business of preparing for a battle. At the end of the day, Naku probably also felt that Dutta knows best how to deal with Kala and that she herself needs to step away. Also, yesterday, the realisation that AS et all hadn't escaped, may have affected her choice to be kidnapped. She escaped PN under the assumption that everyone else has gotten away too right? So again, she may have decided that it was time to get back to them. The battle was around the corner, so I think a spot on decision by Naku.

Yes...the information that the family were still captives was playing on her mind when she took that decision. She had completed her original purpose of setting out seperately from the family. She was on the verge of helping Dutta get his eyesight back...though I feel she took a bit of a risk by trusting Ranga. But atleast Ranga did give the flowers so her faith in him worked.
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: make-believe

No, the idea just blows my mind πŸ˜† Can't process further πŸ˜† And I'm done with making VMs for a while...phew.

Ohhh I guess I have to make do with just watching your Chaaskar VM on repeat then *sigh*πŸ˜†.....or I should go back and watch old epis.....hmmm.....that's a good idea....should take my mind off the current restlessness and uncertaintyπŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: neets_ltl

I can't wait for the clash! πŸ₯³I'm not tensed or anything, I want next week's exciting hoo-haa to be over with, because for me, I have revision for a month :( Then they can just 'nichor' every little aspect they need to for a month and drag it a little if the want! After that, we can settle down and enjoy how Dutta's victory comes about. Somehow I think Kala's sole 'obsession' is with dealing with Dutta- I think she might not consider anything else besides that. She MAY pit Seema and Naku against each other - but seriously, why Seema is still lingering about is beyond me!

@bold: And how do you feel so confident that they WILL nichoro that aspect and drag it for a month, Neets?πŸ˜†......At this point there is no indication of the length of the conflict and if it will be drawn out or not.
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

@bold: And how do you feel so confident that they WILL nichoro that aspect and drag it for a month, Neets?πŸ˜†......At this point there is no indication of the length of the conflict and if it will be drawn out or not.

πŸ˜†  I HOPE  that next month drags, I really do, because then it means I won't have to look forward to the episode every day when it's exam times....my stupid optimism comes into play againJokes apart, you're right, no one knows about the duration of the clash, I really have NO idea how they're going to go about it...meri phuti kismat! I am going to savour coming onto this forum next week, will TRY to put forward 1 post everyday after that, but I fear I will not be discussing and commenting like I am now. Sighs.