Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: khushix

what if Dutta will catch up with the BGs & Naku on his way..and he'll take N on the horse with him..πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

LOLL Khushi....I think his eyesight will take atleast one day or one evening to recover....he can't leave before thatπŸ˜†.....and by then the BGs will easily reach PN againπŸ˜†
ziks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Roopa-

I  agree here.. nakku was really smart here..she wanted to give that time for dutta's eyesight to be back.. if she had gone back, she would have put both of them and all basti waale in danger..here main thing was dutta getting his eyesight back..

Iam still not convinced with  naku's act . kala herself told that not to do any harm to Dutta . Only she ordered them to give the photos and come back .

Then where is the point that  there can be  possibility  for any thing danger to Dutta even though BGs enter basti .  If BGS try to harm them then   Basti men can fight well with BGs.

And even if  Naku returns to dutta  also there will be time for dutta to get back his eyes .

since Dutta lost his eye sight  poor Dutta he  always wants to see his wife first .  He tells her also . If nakusha had returned  then Dutta's desire would have been  fulfilled .

I missed a  splendid moment  all over .   I am so much dreaming about the moment of  Dutta seeing Naku first after return of his eye sight . But  bad luck .

If cvs could  manage to fulfill this  desire  of Dutta and us  it would have been nice .

But  any way iam totally disappointed on to day 's episode  and on the fact that Dutta is not going  to see Naku first . Bad luck  πŸ˜” .  After this wish if naku kidnap happens  then it would  have been nice

Ofcourse Happy that Dutta  is going regain his eye sight  πŸ˜Š  but   with out naku . πŸ˜”

LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I guess many in this forum including me dread at the possibility of seema's appearance next week not because she may create rift between Tasha (She can never do that. Its just not possible at all for Seema) but because of her bad acting and i guess just that irritating quality or something which she has.

I just don't want to see her at all. If by way of someway of blooper if she could just disappear from the show, i will never question the CVs for this blooper.  
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: nureat01

LOLL Khushi....I think his eyesight will take atleast one day or one evening to recover....he can't leave before thatπŸ˜†.....and by then the BGs will easily reach PN againπŸ˜†

maybe their jeep will break down..or Naku can somehow puncture the tire or watever...πŸ˜†
oh well i was kidding anyway..πŸ˜† was just imagining both on the horse..πŸ˜†
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^^ Nakku in saree on horse 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Saree skirt ban jayegi
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

what if Dutta will catch up with the BGs & Naku on his way..and he'll take N on the horse with him..πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

@ Bold πŸ€£
So much for LTL and it's fairytale gimmicks πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 13 years ago
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

maybe their jeep will break down..or Naku can somehow puncture the tire or watever...πŸ˜†

Here is a mini prediction of sorts, I think Seema will witness just how much Tasha love each other and maybe will die in the battle between Dutta and Kala. The confrontation is going to last a long time, so we will have to bear the Seema-torture :)
I also have a feeling that Kala will not let Naku meet the family and will cook up some story...lets see how she plays Naku next..
AreYaar thumbnail

LMAO Nakku on that horse WITH him??? Even by LTL standards that would be TOO melodramatically hilarious to meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†......Like Sia said....how will she manage sitting on the horse with her SARI?πŸ˜†
ziks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: niki11

please some one  console me and reassure me that dn will be soon reunited  i have a very bad feeling that kala will manipulate naku and datta in such a way that they will be seperated and seema will do chance pe dance i hate seema the character as well as the actress playing the part whenever i remember the scene where she touches dutta s forehead with her ugly hands ifeel like puking i donot know for how many more months we will have to tolerate her bechara dutta was so happy and relaxed yesterday

Yes i too was in  very panic  situation .  kala is not at all bothering me but this seema  bloody woman 😑The very thought of imagining seema by the side of Dutta  hurts me very much .  I  even can't bear her presence with dutta . 🀒

The cunning lady  seema looking  at Dutta , trying to touch him  , its watching hell again  i think . Iam sure iam not  going  to see this lady   for one sec  also with Dutta . I will just skip the channel .  Iam not interested with this lady's updates also with dutta or story . 😑

But iam still  having hope that Dutta won't fall for her .  If he falls for seema  and if serious triangle happens that will be the end for LTL i think .  The theme of LTL and Dutta also will be lowered  if he falls for such a lady under any circumstances . 🀒
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

LMAO Nakku on that horse WITH him??? Even by LTL standards that would be TOO melodramatically hilarious to meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†......Like Sia said....how will she manage sitting on the horse with her SARI?πŸ˜†

See this is why I liked Fatty's cow idea better.....would have been a LOT easier πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£...okay I need to stop with this cow thing now πŸ˜† πŸ˜†