Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: KavitaDR

Thank you guys for the live update.....24th March is not very far away and quite unrealistic but I am now compelled to look into the 13th April now๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•.

Who knows what will be next piece of news from MR/LTL.

Kavita๐Ÿ˜Š

Did i miss another piece of news? Where is 13th April coming from? ๐Ÿ˜•
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: make-believe

Maybe precap, horse and sword (?) etc. is a specially shot one? 

Even if it isn't...I guess a horse is the best way to move fast out of the basti...cars toh unke paas hongi nahi ๐Ÿ˜† Maybe someone has a cycle but that wouldn't look too epic, Dutta going for the 'battle' on a ghanti wali two wheeler ๐Ÿ˜† And the other alternative was the cow with big horns sitting outside DN's tent...that is even worse than the cycle ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†

LTL always had this fairy-tale element in it....and it's even more pronounced in the current track! As I was telling someone sometime back, it looks like Beauty and the Beast meets The Lion King to me๐Ÿ˜†
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Even if it isn't...I guess a horse is the best way to move fast out of the basti...cars toh unke paas hongi nahi ๐Ÿ˜† Maybe someone has a cycle but that wouldn't look too epic, Dutta going for the 'battle' on a ghanti wali two wheeler ๐Ÿ˜† And the other alternative was the cow with big horns sitting outside DN's tent...that is even worse than the cycle ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I am just imagining dutta on these vehicles..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
AreYaar thumbnail

LMAO exactly.....if you think about it for a bit....no other mode of transport can work....basti waale don't have any mechanical means of transport......and a horse is obviously faster than a random bail๐Ÿ˜†......so horsey it is.....the vehicle of choice for the King of Patilwadi to race homeeeee๐Ÿ˜†
komal_w25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Quite a unique range of possiblities to reach back PN...but true...!!
For now, Horse or bullock cart is the only means of transport available...and our Dutta will never choose the latter๐Ÿ˜†. Btw..the way they showed Dutta on a horse back reminded me of Maharaja Prithviraj Chauhan๐Ÿ˜†, actually I belong to ajmer......So here there is tourist place called taragarh which has a statue of Prithviraj chauhan who is sitting on a horseback with sword and weapons tied around him. The statue is a complete Lookalike of Dutta in precap.

Now Cvs getting inspired from History....earlier it was films..๐Ÿ˜†..
droopy_asleep thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

LMAO exactly.....if you think about it for a bit....no other mode of transport can work....basti waale don't have any mechanical means of transport......and a horse is obviously faster than a random bail๐Ÿ˜†......so horsey it is.....the vehicle of choice for the King of Patilwadi to race homeeeee๐Ÿ˜†

And it is sooooo fitting for Dutta right, her knight in shining armor? I have always pictured him as this prince who is going to rescue his kingdom and princess :) I have lost my abilities to predict now :) LTL keeps me guessing for sure :)
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL it is filmy no doubt, but atleast in LTL it fits in.....like there's a logical reason for it.....he's in a basti in the middle of the jungle....what other means of transport COULD be there?

Unlike other shows where the heros randomly show up on horses to "romance" their lady loves in lame dream sequences๐Ÿ˜†

Waise bhi LTL has a flair for even showing melodrama well....most of the time....lol
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It makes a lot of sense actually...if Nakku and Ranga ran all the way back to the basti, the BGs would have followed them and reached there too, which is not a likable scenario. So Nakku decided to first scare them away and when that didn't happen, she negotiated for the best possible outcome: to let herself be taken so that the BGs would go away from Shiroli and in the meantime, Dutta would get his sight back and rush to PN...makes sense to me! She thought pragmatically...a smaller sacrifice for a bigger cause...

The only think I would say is unwise in this is 'apsara' Nakku going with the BGs...that is VERY unsafe, because their intentions obviously aren't ones to be trusted...but that's a moot point because the 'apsara' problem is no longer there and the BGs are probably so scared that they will take Nakku back to Kala all in one piece in order to save themselves from her wrath.

I  agree here.. nakku was really smart here..she wanted to give that time for dutta's eyesight to be back.. if she had gone back, she would have put both of them and all basti waale in danger..here main thing was dutta getting his eyesight back..

komal_w25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL it is filmy no doubt, but atleast in LTL it fits in.....like there's a logical reason for it.....he's in a basti in the middle of the jungle....what other means of transport COULD be there?

Unlike other shows where the heros randomly show up on horses to "romance" their lady loves in lame dream sequences๐Ÿ˜†

Waise bhi LTL has a flair for even showing melodrama well....most of the time....lol

Completely second that...Yeah it goes perfectly with the current scenario..!!
Jus that...living in 21st century and the things nowadays shown on Television....gives u feel that what crap, Nw they making Him a Maharaja etc....!! But den...we do realise it is needed and apt for the situation..!!

droopy_asleep thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Roopa-

I  agree here.. nakku was really smart here..she wanted to give that time for dutta's eyesight to be back.. if she had gone back, she would have put both of them and all basti waale in danger..here main thing was dutta getting his eyesight back..

Yes, totally agreed, Naku has started thinking like a Don's wife :) She has come a long way. I think it will be more interesting if Naku is not taken back to PN though. Then Dutta gets to save his family and then Naku :)