Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nureat01

It was just one evening of happiness yaar.....when he totally relaxed and let go for a bit.....and I dunno if MR added to it but there was just something mega adorable about Dutta today......he was happy in literally every way....in those moments, for the first time there was no lingering sadness in his voice either when talking of his blindness......he was just utterly happy and content to have her with him.....to SEE her with his mann ki aankhein....beautiful lines in that scene😍

Yes it wasn't meant to last.....but whatever was shown was very nice.....they got a few nice moments and now it's time for the next level of high drama😆

What I loved was that they had conversation before too where Tasha were happy to be with each other. But in each conversation, they touched on some issue/thoughts that was sort of itching in their mind..About Kala, then about how Dutta regrets what he has done..Even Seema was discussed..Yesterday in the pond scene, Dutta talks to Nakku about how he had hurt her and she tells him that she has no pain in her heart anymore. She is just happy to be with him. So slowly like a couple learning about each other, they discuss everything. Now they are free of all those things that have been bothering them..Dutta in particular is free of his regret that he hurt Nakku. Now he can smile totally with all his heart and just enjoy that ultimate feeling of happiness that one gets when in love...Sigh😊
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL I just watched the SBS sequence and I realized that most of you must have seen half of this dance in that anyways.....LOL.....Mahadev really is crazyyyyyyyyyyyy in this.....haha.....and the SBS ppl even speeded up the footage making it all the more hilarious.....lol

The dust that MR/MV were both trying to protect themselves from.....likely caused by Mahadev's ICONIC jumping dance moves, no? lol
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crystal29

What I loved was that they had conversation before too where Tasha were happy to be with each other. But in each conversation, they touched on some issue/thoughts that was sort of itching in their mind..About Kala, then about how Dutta regrets what he has done..Even Seema was discussed..Yesterday in the pond scene, Dutta talks to Nakku about how he had hurt her and she tells him that she has no pain in her heart anymore. She is just happy to be with him. So slowly like a couple learning about each other, they discuss everything. Now they are free of all those things that have been bothering them..Dutta in particular is free of his regret that he hurt Nakku. Now he can smile totally with all his heart and just enjoy that ultimate feeling of happiness that one gets when in love...Sigh😊

@bold: Exactly.....each convo of theirs has some issue that is touched upon and it's done in that subtle, natural manner so unique to them every single time.....that is the beauty of their relationship :-).....you BELIEVE in their love, their relationship.....that their happiness also touches you :-)

*Edit: Oh and btw that CONSTANT Priety Zinta countdown thingy about her new show that was stuck to the top left corner of the screen....really annoying
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
Crystal29 thumbnail

LOL I just watched the SBS sequence and I realized that most of you must have seen half of this dance in that anyways.....LOL.....Mahadev really is crazyyyyyyyyyyyy in this.....haha.....and the SBS ppl even speeded up the footage making it all the more hilarious.....lol

The dust that MR/MV were both trying to protect themselves from.....likely caused by Mahadev's ICONIC jumping dance moves, no? lol

@bold : 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I did not think about that! Could be! ICONIC dance moves of the whole basti! They are a bunch of excited ppl!
Crystal29 thumbnail

@bold: Exactly.....each convo of theirs has some issue that is touched upon and it's done in that subtle, natural manner so unique to them every single time.....that is the beauty of their relationship :-).....you BELIEVE in their love, their relationship.....that their happiness also touches you :-)

*Edit: Oh and btw that CONSTANT Priety Zinta countdown thingy about her new show that was stuck to the top left corner of the screen....really annoying

LOL...Yeah Priyanka Chopra, Salman Khan, Phulwa and now Priety Zinta! 😆😆 They always pop up at the best scenes to ruin it!
AreYaar thumbnail
OMG Fatty made an avi on this ICONIC dance of Mahadev!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh and check out the dust he's udaaoing....totally proves my theory, Crystal :P haha

The bit when he's jhaptoing on Dutta to make him dance.....Dutta has such a W*F expression on his face🤣🤣🤣
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I loved all the three things my Mish was doing during off shoot . 1. Me n my sis laughed our entrails out of our stomach , the hanky 🤣on his face , n the expression of his eyes , moving from here 2 there from behind the rumaal, 
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Another thing that struck me in the episode today, is that since Suds is not with the BGs where did they get the brains to kidnap Naku? Sorry, ye baat kuch hazam nahin ho rahi hai..something else must have triggered that...
Crystal29 thumbnail

OMG Fatty made an avi on this ICONIC dance of Mahadev!

🤣

Oh and check out the dust he's udaaoing....totally proves my theory, Crystal :P haha

The bit when he's jhaptoing on Dutta to make him dance.....Dutta has such a W*F expression on his face🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 This is even better in fast forward! 😆 LOL...Yes he is udaofying dust with all his josh!
pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Dutta was so so soooooooooooooooooo cute today....all smiley smiley and just so HAPPY😍.....lovedddddddd watching that.....and there were just so many sweet little DN moments sprinkled throughout the song sequence like he'd lean in and say something to her (I wonder what....lol) or just the way they'd touch each other.....the constant smiles.....N looked beautiful too.....there was just this HAPPY vibe to them that was sooooooo sweet to see.....even down to the random walking around the fire and clapping. lol......the "sirf ek ghoont" scene and Dutta being all mischievous.....ADORABLE......and Nakku indulging his happiness at getting DAARU after so many days😆

I found something really sweet about the tent scene thereafter too.....Dutta was just so mellow and just the way he pulled her hand to make her sit there so he could say what's in his heart in that moment.....such a simple, natural moment again.....and they played the DN tune....making it even sweeter to me. MR was looking sooooooooooo adorable throughout this epi😍.....and then Nakku's decisions thereafter to go for the flower....not surprising....lol......but nicely shown.....the kiss on the forehead....the poignancy of it....and then she leaves.....

Phew finally managed to watch the rest of the episode. 😆 The dancing part still remains the highlight for me though. 😎 SO much entertainment! 🤣

Ok but WORDD WORDD and WORDD about the DN bits!! I was gonna bold certain bits...but then I couldn't decide which bits to bold cuz I pretty much DITTO agree with each and every thing you just said. 😍 😆 Seriously DN were ADORABLEEEE throughout the song sequence!! MAN the way MR plays Dutta!! I just want to swoon forever at Dutta's antics today! 😍 He just brought SOOO many ADORABLE little sides to Dutta. I think this is the first time we've seen DN behave like SUCHHH a married couple. Like in a happy..."normal" way I mean. Reminds me of my parents...or alot of married couples I've seen in real life in a way. 

That "ek ghoont" bit was SO SO adorableeee! The hints of mischievousness in Dutta...and the teasing way in which he said that "ek ghoont" bit to Naku. Like he was indulging her wifely ways. As if inside he was just SO happy to be at this stage with his Naku. That they were having this normal, happy moment together where she got to stop him from drinking and he got to bug/tease her a little bit about it! Ahhhhhhh can these two GET any cuter?? 😍 Especially the way MR did that "sirf ek ghoont" with that mischievous si smile! Ahhhhhh *swooooon* Man, MR just DEFINES Dutta!! 

The whole mood of this scene was just so happy, at peace and content for DN. They both looked so relaxed and just happy to be with each other and live in these moments. 

Oh and WORD about all the DN moments "sprinkled throughout the song". They just made such a great picture perfect couple like you said. 😍 I found it hilariously cute too how Naku was dragging Dutta along around the fire. 😆 And he was just clapping cutely. Awww. :) 

And the tent scene too was adorably sweet. I got the feeling that Dutta has just accepted his blindness too in a way. His attitude to everything has changed...he's just totally relaxed at the moment since all he really needs is Naku beside him. He'd rather just be like this, living these moments with Naku than anything else in the world. He doesn't need eyes, he doesn't need wealth, materialistic comfort etc....all he needs is Naku and this "normal", happy world he has just been accustomed to in this jungle phase. He's kind of getting used to this life. He's always dreamed of this only.

I think that's what hit Naku too. She doesn't want Dutta getting used to things like this. She doesn't want him to be HAPPY being dependent on her. That's not the Dutta she knows. As much as she loves that he is so peaceful and content, of course. She knows his duties towards his family and fighting for them. It's almost like after killing Chaskar, Dutta got a taste of that 'don-world' again. And he doesn't really want to go back to it. He needs a push almost. And Naku knows that his eyes are the only way to get drive in Dutta back. She knows that inside even he wants his eyes back and wants to fight for his family. But it's just this momentary peace, and happiness. It's almost like a "nasha" since he is in a drunk state too. He wants to live in this "nasha" almost. So Naku now needs to get that flower and get him into action again. :)

Agree about the rest of the episode too. I liked Naku's flashbacks when she's in the jungle. This girl has SO much strength man. I am wondering how she will get the flower to Dutta in time.

I also found it HILARIOUS how Kala goes, "Suds nahin jaa raha". LMAO. So she doesn't even need him for these things anymore? He's even more useless than ever! 😛😆