Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

komal_w25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: scorpio10

He did ... I did not notice .. I agree he was looking shabby and sloppy with that  weird hairdo ..
Anyways .. thanks goodness its gone

yes He Had It done...n i guess it coz of Colors Ka Holi special program...After all he is doin a stage show n Has to look good..๐Ÿ˜›
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: divy609

There's no Ranga with Nakku in her flower-mission........as of now...

Ok I think Nakku will manage to get the flower and will be at the edge of the basti about to walk in when she might meet Ranga and give him the flower and stuff.....tabhi Kala ke gunde will show up.....kidnap Nakku, throw the letter at Ranga and run off๐Ÿ˜†......that's my lame prediction as of now๐Ÿ˜†
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nureat01

MR got a haircut at last???๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† Fatty, rejoiceeeeeeeeee๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Par aadha haircut? Interesting๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah, I think he got aadha haircut only like I posted from the caps last night ๐Ÿ˜† But since they're going to go back to PN soon, I have hopes that he'll get a full one 

Originally posted by: komal_w25

yes He Had It done...n i guess it coz of Colors Ka Holi special program...After all he is doin a stage show n Has to look good..๐Ÿ˜›

I think he actually shot for the Holi thing before shaving and getting this half a haircut that showed up in yesterday's episode :scratch:

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
thank you very much for the live update.. being completely honest i did have to rush off half way though but managed to watch it online just now..great episode.
spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: komal_w25

I disliked the starting of the epi...whr Naku Tells Dutta to SEE hw much everyone is excited to Have him back..! If somebody else wud hav said, it wud hav been ok...but Naku..?? ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I think two times she said all are waiting for you not excited,she said intezar ๐Ÿ˜Š 
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
So...the promo was a specially shot one๐Ÿ˜Š...as always! 

The episode was awesome btw๐Ÿ˜ƒ
komal_w25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spandana11

I think two times she said all are waiting for you not excited,she said intezar ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Yeah ryte....but she said "dekho" saab and she also indicated with her Hand..! ๐Ÿ˜•
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ok I think Nakku will manage to get the flower and will be at the edge of the basti about to walk in when she might meet Ranga and give him the flower and stuff.....tabhi Kala ke gunde will show up.....kidnap Nakku, throw the letter at Ranga and run off๐Ÿ˜†......that's my lame prediction as of now๐Ÿ˜†

My version......๐Ÿ˜†

I'm thinking D will realize late that N's nt in the tent ....Call out everyone and he wants to go bt they stop him and instead Ranga goes in search of her ......and then whatever U told happens.....
Edited by divy609 - 13 years ago
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

heres my  prediction..๐Ÿ˜†
When dutta was talking to her about his faayada of being blind.๐Ÿ˜†. she looked very worried..
so when dutta sleeps she might go in search of the flower..as it was shown that she was going in the night ..she might also think as she is doing this for good, for dutta and for family its ok to break her promise..
maybe on the way Ranga might see her and accompany her.. while coming back with the flower she might get kidnapped and  i will go with your throwing the letter part..๐Ÿ˜†
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

So...the promo was a specially shot one๐Ÿ˜Š...as always! 

The episode was awesome btw๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yes...now even I think the promo was specially shot. Btw why do you say the epi is awesome Rosa?๐Ÿ˜›