Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: LuvPremeer4ever

@ Bold....Woah Are we talking about Dr. House here...like Greg. House from the series HOUSE ??? 

Yeah Dr House! Such a witty man!
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: neets_ltl

Thanks Fatty. You can see that Dutta is a mature man in terms of the way he carries himself etc and that Naku is young because of the innocence and angelic beauty, but the age gap has never been prominent. I don't think there can ever be a more perfect couple than Tasha. Now if there was only 1 issues that irks me, it is Dutta being blind. Kambhakt aankhen wapas aajaye then I can peacefully be enveloped in LTL world....

Very true, Neets. Dutta has that world-wariness in his voice, expressions, body language while Nakku is like an untouched child with her hopes and optimism still intact...and funnily enough, just when that bubble was about to burst irreversibly for her because of the likes of Morey, he rescued her, and nurtured that very optimism under his own roof which would later be medicinal only for him 😊

Even with their ages...they are perfect for each other...Dutta needed someone like her, someone so positive, so guileless to take away all prejudices and fears about betrayal...he needed her exuberance to light his life up again...and she needed a presence of someone strong like him to 'save' her...someone mature and principled and honorable to take away from the kind of father she had growing up...

Re: Dutta's sight...I think since Tanaji is lying on that charpai, he will wake up and freak out about the villagers sending Dutta as ransom 😆 Then, he might go with Nakku to get the flower and pay off gratitude...
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: make-believe

Hmm, I think Nakku is supposed to be 17-19 and Dutta is 28-30...leaning towards 30.

Really ðŸ˜² ...I thought she was around 22/23 ish...she could easily pass for that though ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by: LuvPremeer4ever

Really ðŸ˜² ...I thought she was around 22/23 ish...she could easily pass for that though ðŸ˜†

As fair Nakku, she looks more mature...as Koyel Nakku, she looked like an awkward teen...definitely late teens then. Now she looks more like a young woman.
neets_ltl thumbnail
This is a little too far in the future that I am thinking about, but will death be an easy way out for Kala? Somehow, I don't want her to die...is that strange? 😆 IF, there was a way of making her suffer in jail, it would be better. Although on 2nd thoughts, her dying with remorse could be as good. I just couldn't see PN functioning without her...AS would be losing a child...hmmm. I guess even this needs to be thought about in the coming 2 months by CVs. Chalo, yeh bhi nazara dekhlenge.
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

As fair Nakku, she looks more mature...as Koyel Nakku, she looked like an awkward teen...definitely late teens then. Now she looks more like a young woman.

Oh yes...added to that is the saree and the more structured hair do that she has now which does make her look more mature than the koel Nakku...
Neets, I feel similarly about Kala's end...would miss AG lots because of the kind of jazz she brings to LTL in her own twisted way, but dieing seems to be the only good way...mental asylum or jail stuff...meh...there's no scope in that I think...we've already seen the crazed side to her (Special Episode - in front of the mirror with crayons 😆 And the dolls, cars, etc. etc. otherwise) WHILE she has very well been functioning as a mastermind which makes the whole thing have a crazy spark. To see her watered down into someone whose lost mental balance without the other 'side' of her personality...I dunno, somehow that just sounds too cliche and redundant 😕 For me, either she dies -OR she stays alive, goes missing for a while, and then teams up with the next big villain. Preferably she will die...and die with remorse, I don't think that will happen with Kala 😆 She is a dog's tail if there ever was one 😆 Like she herself says, 'fitrat kabhi nahi badalti'...I'd like to see her end without them trying to 'redeem' her in any way...
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont feel they will let go of Kala so easily. She is a classy vamp, and she may well pretend to be mad and keep in the reckoning to be back again.
Remains to be seen as to where they will take the story once this major confrontation is completed.
neets_ltl thumbnail

Neets, I feel similarly about Kala's end...would miss AG lots because of the kind of jazz she brings to LTL in her own twisted way, but dieing seems to be the only good way...mental asylum or jail stuff...meh...there's no scope in that I think...we've already seen the crazed side to her (Special Episode - in front of the mirror with crayons 😆 And the dolls, cars, etc. etc. otherwise) WHILE she has very well been functioning as a mastermind which makes the whole thing have a crazy spark. To see her watered down into someone whose lost mental balance without the other 'side' of her personality...I dunno, somehow that just sounds too cliche and redundant 😕 For me, either she dies -OR she stays alive, goes missing for a while, and then teams up with the next big villain. Preferably she will die...and die with remorse, I don't think that will happen with Kala 😆 She is a dog's tail if there ever was one 😆 Like she herself says, 'fitrat kabhi nahi badalti'...I'd like to see her end without them trying to 'redeem' her in any way...

Bold: Exactly! If the CVs choose to stick to how they have moulded Kala's character, then yes I agree, her dying with a devlish glint in her eyes, still dolled up and hatred being expressed through words, would make sense. If she did die, saying all sorts to Dutta, rubbing salt in to try and break him again and see whether she can rile him up 1 more time, it would be SO shockingly good! I can just imagine her lying in a pool of blood or something, total nutcase, still trying to poison people's minds...sachi....you're sure in hell right about a dog's tail...her list of sins have piled up to the extent of no return.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Neets, I feel similarly about Kala's end...would miss AG lots because of the kind of jazz she brings to LTL in her own twisted way, but dieing seems to be the only good way...mental asylum or jail stuff...meh...there's no scope in that I think...we've already seen the crazed side to her (Special Episode - in front of the mirror with crayons 😆 And the dolls, cars, etc. etc. otherwise)lol..she was so gd acting crazy...lol...she's a gd actress..i wil miss her bt 2bh i dnt think she wil exit LTL... its the sme tht happened with BMTD, evn after being exposed sindoora didnt leave, she left for a bit after being supposingly shot by her son n wen she did the shw was boring, it lost its charm...bt wen she returned evrything ws gd agen..personally they need 2 keep kala in the shw..she shudnt leave... she's as impt as tasha n baji r in the shw... ...