India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

DSDV March 14 Update

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Episode opens with Kalyani laid out at Rajadhyaksh home for last rites.  Cry All are sitting around and the camera goes from face to face.   Nandini and Prem remember scenes from the past (with bits of flashback) and Nandini is sitting like a statue with no tears.  Confused

Karmarkar house.   Aayi is doing puja and seems scared.   She says I am his mother and I cannot betray my son, he may have made a mistake but I am sure he is not responsible for Kalyani's death.  Dead She seems confused.....scared for Krushna and at the same time protective of him. Confused

Krushna is sitting alone and thinking.....he keeps saying that he didn't want Kalyani to die and what happened to her is an accident.....(looks like Krushna is losing his mind! Psychoman going mad! Shocked)   He wonders whom to go for help and then decides to call his mother.   He also thinks I have to disguise myself now....I cannot wander around without being recognized. 

Karmarkar home.  Again Aayi in 2 minds.....prays for Krushna's safety.  

Rajadhyaksh home.   Gautam sits next to Kalyani and puts sindoor in her maang.   He apologizes to her and says I wish I had understood you earlier, maybe you would have been with me now.   Pratham comes forward and takes him away.  Cry

Sonakshi arrives and touches Kalyani's feet  (I loved Sona's expressions....she was great.....Clap).  She goes and sits beside Nandini and says sorry to Nandini.   Nandini is like a lifeless statue. Confused   Sona tells Nandini that I should have believed you at first,  then all this would not have happened....all this happened because of Krushna!  (At least she is not blinded by love like Aayi!)  Nandini is silent.

Krushna is moving in a forest kind of area where the police are searching.  He hides near 3 men who are playing cards and then a fight breaks out between 2 of the men.  The police come there and question them and show them Krushna's photo and ask if they have seen him.  They say no.  Krushna is scared out of  his wits Evil Smile and tries to quietly walk away when the Inspector sees him and calls him to stop.   As he is about to question Krushna, he gets a call and the police rush away and Krushna escapes Dead (yet again!  are police such fools?)

Rajadhyaksh home.  Kalyani's body is being carried away with Prem and Pratham in the front. Cry Prapti is hysterical and sobbing and tries to stop them.   Daadi pulls her back and comforts her as Kalyani is taken away.   All the others follow. Cry

Krushna gets to a phone booth and calls Aayi.  He tells her he is in trouble and needs her help and asks her to meet him behind the Shiv mandir.  Aayi agrees.  He tells her to be careful that no one sees her.

Kalyani is laid out on the pyre and Gautam performs the last rites.  As he walks around with the pot, the title song (sad version) plays with the camera going round on everyone's face.  Gautam remembers (flashback again) and then finally lets go of the pot.  As it breaks on the ground, Nandini comes out of her stupor. Ouch She rushes to the pyre and breaks down.  She says all this happened because of me and asks for forgiveness.   Prem comes forward and takes her back saying she is gone, control yourself.  Cry

Each person goes forward to pay last respects and Prem breaks down Cry as he touches his mother's feet.

Gautam finally lights the pyre.   As the flames rise, the camera fixes on Prem and Nandini.  Prem is hugging her and both are in tears.  Cry Prem thinks to himself....I will take revenge for every tear that Nandini has shed and I will finish Krushna for what he did to my mother  Shocked (OMG...I hope he doesn't do anything drastic!)  Nandini also thinks to herself that she will see that Krushna is punished for his misdeeds......that she will fight until justice is done.  

Precap:  Nandini and Pallavi are back at Karmarkar house and Aayi confronts them asking what was the need to go and mourn for Kalyani (what kind of a woman is she? Confused )   Nandini tells her enough....your Krushna killed my Aayi!

Enjoy! 

Edited by ssroomani - 14 March 2011 at 8:36am

The following 78 member(s) liked the above post:

OpandaywebkapRamyaumaindianikhilbinagsvet76girlpower2101momsx3roshnudevila10asaharyabaliehabsfanaarati4devjaskitpratima6monicaybaas-tvmokbangshah84queenyadhewarnevaramorenasmomShaliniLHumtum25pappy123azraahmedDimpz06nirleppannucoralnymph9milwebpaulsibilaspring567bcclpearldesaiUtishmadent4udhan0022ivanta29aasaxena3kamuralipooja1986beautifulbcfatsozahirasiaheartcloudzMefromNJHeenapaaabbbekomassweet7863rgattubmm1985dd.cooltasha80Mamanadivra4shmuupiePedapal1990Princess3101Gauri22srmirjihinzicy_devilA HUGE FANriniiiigardes-Zaara-Enigma.l0veyfj08..Gurti-Kash..nycsweetie-Aysha-ALUJNA21

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
thanks 4 d update Shobs...........
a very touching epi...........indeed.........hope Krushna gets caught soon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

westindiangeetssweet7863ssroomani

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged

thanks for the update Shobs
dont feel like watching the epi just yet...mite do later for Prem ...
so nothing drastic happened ? well the police are shown so dumb and useless always ...the only good thing today seems Sona apart from PreNa ... dunno how this will end ,hope they dont leave it till the last day like the other show we watched ...

Sad to say goodbye to Dr.K :(
we just had one brilliant scene of the mum and son and thats it ?
why do we always get cheated ?????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

avneesweet7863A HUGE FANssroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinz

thanks for the update Shobs
dont feel like watching the epi just yet...mite do later for Prem ...
so nothing drastic happened ? well the police are shown so dumb and useless always ...the only good thing today seems Sona apart from PreNa ... dunno how this will end ,hope they dont leave it till the last day like the other show we watched ...

Sad to say goodbye to Dr.K :(
we just had one brilliant scene of the mum and son and thats it ?
why do we always get cheated ?????

Hina, I didn't feel like doing the update today!  It was so sad and sort of final that Dr. K is gone!   I am feeling very low.......and not even Prem in white can cheer me up today!

Sona was very good today...her expressions as she entered and then sat next to Kalyani.....she was simply wonderful!   That was the highlight of the episode for me!  

Cry Cry Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged

I dont know what to say Shobs,feel so helpless and depressed
I was ok this morning but now its back to the low :(

come on  RL ,lets liven it up !

ssroomani

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
thanks for the update shobs

i like the episode after a very long time, i liked how they showed everyone remembering dr K, of course it was sad, specially prem crying Cry but he did look very much the young son crying for his mommy... 

did not like his determination to take revenge again... and for a change i thought vandana looked ok even when crying...

oh and ajay looked so cute in his getup Smile

ssroomani

-Aysha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aysha-
-Aysha-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
thnx 4 d gr8 update

ssroomani

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
thxxx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index