Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Shukla

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
hey frnds
  I am so happy today maybe thats why I am making second post within an hour maybe
either I will write anything or nothing so I opted to write
I was in heaven when he put sindoor in her maang and after phera when pandit said shaadi sampan hui I was like its overConfused(maybe because of the pheras) and the most important I was smiling like an idiotBig smile and almost shouted YAY shaadi ho gaye
                the biggest dhamaka came as he said humse kucho aur maang lo amma hum se ye nahi ho sakta kyounki hum runjun se nafrat karte hain and put off his sehra all were like ee...ka ho gaya
as I had posted in one of my post the same expression titlis did on seeing guddu in place of the original groom
                  he was knowing laakhan would try to do something so he had made arrangements for this situation also
everyone except amma accepted this marriage but ofcourse runjhun got 1000v shock on seeing guddu
and the way he said he hates runjhun mishra and interrupted himself by saying not mishra but shukla wife of guddu shukla
he said he destroyed the existance of runjhun mishra by making her mrs shukla (i was like awww)
and the precap was really shocking as amma not only accepted him as her husband on mahants word but made condition that he live as their gharjamai

I can say good shot as he will never agree to this as he not only hates runjhun but this is like his baijjati
but maybe he will agrree
lets see what happens finger crossed

Edited by sur001 - 15 March 2011 at 2:33am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

farha451288Brindha87shanak.hottehzeeb25

HoneySuckle Goldie
HoneySuckle
HoneySuckle

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
He'll prob agree to live with them atleast for a time being...plus the mamis will prob want him to live with them so that runjhuns luck will still be in the house....and maybe when guddu see's how badly runjhun is treated he'll start to feel badly for her and take revenge from the mamis ??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sur001

bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
it was a good episode...at last they are married..

I think he will live with them for now..

he will see how badly runjhun is treated..then he will start falling in love..Wink

he will be her knight in shining armour....only he has the guts to take on the mama/mamis..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

edabellasur001tehzeeb25

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HoneySuckle

He'll prob agree to live with them atleast for a time being...plus the mamis will prob want him to live with them so that runjhuns luck will still be in the house....and maybe when guddu see's how badly runjhun is treated he'll start to feel badly for her and take revenge from the mamis ??

but maybe the titlis(mamis) think that their living together can destroy their plans as they see every cons and pros and then only play their game
above all they would not like to share their bhagonwali with anyone but for sure their approval or disapproval will let them to torture her more and this may hit guddus heart.......otherwise te fall and catch game can also be there
sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavni88

he will see how badly runjhun is treated..then he will start falling in love..Wink

he will be her knight in shining armour....only he has the guts to take on the mama/mamis..

I also think  if he lives with them runjhuns sweet behaviour and the negativity of the titlis will make him to love her
afterall runjhun se koi nafrat kar hi nahi sakta

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hotedabella

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
hey i sooooo agree wid u guys ....
I was like yeahhhhhhhhhhhh they r finallyyyyyyy togather.....
Even i luvd d way he said runjhun shukla awwwwwww it was awwwwwwwwesum ...
Luvd d whole weddin ....
But he dint put d mangalsutra in her neck ....but anywayzzzz im just happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy that they r married now ..lets c wat happens nxt ..
But to my surprise d was that mama n mamis werw on guddus side i dint think this would happen ...

shanak.hotsur001

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
I was so happy when he said runjhun Shukla, he had a smirk on his face*gosh he's so handsome*......love dthe whole epsidoe today
it was like G-DAY (Guddu/Gunjhun day)....loved it and nivedita looked really pretty

sur001tehzeeb25

tablina Senior Member
tablina
tablina

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavni88

agree with you

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index