Kab Hoga "Aham Sambhale Pallu" Scene

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I was expecting it to happen today.....but naaahhhh CVs cant give us such Eye Treats so soon.....
now we have to wait another day or may be 2..............and then only we will see Aham "Tucking Gopi's Pallu"....*dreaming, imagining, fanning*

yaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz jaldi dikha do......
we are dyingggggggggggggggggggggggggg.......

literally dyinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg................

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh sadhli....tell me, why are ice creams n desserts saved for the last in a dinner??? coz they are the best....similarly, the cv's know that the pallu tucking scene will probably be a treat to our eyes, thats why they are saving it for the last....after all, dont we want this cricket match to end in a very gohemic manner.... Edited by madhu_sridhar - 13 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhu_sridhar

oh sadhli....tell me, why are ice creams n desserts saved for the last in a dinner??? coz they are the best....similarly, the cv's know that the pallu tucking scene will probably be a treat to our eyes, thats why they are saving it for the last....after all, dont we want this cricket match to end in a very gohemic manner....

@bold......madz i know dear......but tab tak hum intezaar kaise karenge........
Inteha Ho Gayi Intezaar Ki.................
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
GoHam pallu tucking into waist scene will be tomorrow, the match is going to finish also tomorrow, all the batsmen are out except Aham, women left, Rashi, Kinjal then Gopi, Rashi stand up and collapse again because of heatstroke, Kinjal is doing Natak with the aid of her Aunt-in-law Urmila, so will say she is also suffering because of the heat, whose left Gopi or the old ladies make Kokila go and bat ðŸ˜‰ She's the one Savita hates, and not doubt about it, the reason Savita was so obstinate is because of Kokila.

But saying all this, all the men are out except Aham, so whose next Rashi (heatstroke), Kinjal (pretending suffering from heatstroke) Like her husband pretending to be best n best in everything, he took out his own wicket, how embarrassing this pretending gets him nowhere, similarly his wife after the bacha Natak you would think she would learn her lesson but she wants AC now from the Modi's, So Gopi will be up next first thing tomorrow.

Did you see the Savita behn family put their DIL in as 3rd batswoman, that's the preferred batting number isn't it? Wow, was she good, didn't show how many runs each had so don't know.
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 13 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Nafisa......she is not Kavita......its "Savita"
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Sadhli. Changed it now.
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

I was expecting it to happen today.....but naaahhhh CVs cant give us such Eye Treats so soon.....
now we have to wait another day or may be 2..............and then only we will see Aham "Tucking Gopi's Pallu"....*dreaming, imagining, fanning*

yaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz jaldi dikha do......
we are dyingggggggggggggggggggggggggg.......

literally dyinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg................

dil mat chota karo khanne main metha hemasha sabse bad mein milta hain....dear...
br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sadhli! they will show it tomorrow and it will be followed by another round of scolding and rudeness. And seriously what was shown today? I just saw only the frames Aham was present and forwarded everything else. 
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Whatever happens will be good, but aehem definite murdered from me he be murdered, kill him, he made me loose all the hopes, things be worse with him and gopi, so that's the end of me being with him, and the crush over aehem modi :(
Jake am with u rashi better than nothing, aehem modi made me loose all the hopes and trust I had for this show x
SIP1997 thumbnail

Don't hit me with raw eggs and rotten tomatoes after you read this, but lets be calm ladies, we are getting too hyped for a scene that will only last few seconds and whole time Ahem will probably glare at Gopi anyways, and will all be bashing him and crying, I am going to watch and wait.

Ducking before the eggs and tomatoes start flying my way.