Maryada
Maryada

Brahmanand: Fans were a delight

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged

Brahmanand: Fans were a delight

Well known actor Vishwajeet Pradhan aka SP Brahmanand of Maryaada…Lekin Kab Tak? show was quite excited about his first STAR Parivaar experience in Macao, as he didn't expect to have such a huge fan following outside India as well! In a candid chat, he shares his STAR Parivaar experience.

STARONE.IN

How has the experience at your debut in STAR Parivaar Awards?
I didn't expect that my character, SP Brahmanand, would be so loved and appreciated by the audiences. I knew Brahamanand was a guy people loved-to-hate but this was so much more. It was my dream come true to visit Macao and be a part of STAR Parivaar Awards, and now it is fulfilled. This was also my first ever dance performance and it was an honour to share it with my on-screen wife Devyani aka Indrani Halder. I was pretty nervous before the performance as there was a huge audience. Thankfully I didn't forget anything and it was an interesting experience to dance on stage ultimately. I felt highly humbled with all the love and respect I got at this award ceremony. The channel took great care of everyone and everything was well organised. And the fans were a delight.

What was the highlight of this year's STAR Parivaar Awards for you?
The response to our show at awards was the biggest highlight in the ceremony for me. I am glad that though Maryaada airs late night at 11.30 pm, it has garnered decent TRPs, and we all hope it exceeds all expectations. Aditya and Priya's romantic act also has been well received and is commendable. My sole aim and job as an actor is to entertain people. I couldn't be happier knowing that our show is doing pretty well. Keep watching Maryaada, as lots more exciting stuff is coming up.

What did you enjoy in Macao the most- shopping or sight-seeing?
The whole stay in Macao was enjoyable. During the trip, I was busy rehearsing my dance performance which was quite challenging. I didn't shop either as I feel everything is available in India these days. But I did notice one thing that the Chinese are particular about cleanliness and have a beautiful city and country. I wish we could learn that from them. The city is wonderful, has loads of tourist attractions and very friendly people.

What kind of interaction did you have with your fans in Macao?
Oh.. it was nice surprise for me to know that so many people loved me and my work. I felt great to know that my character Brahmanand is famous in that part of world as well. There are so many Indians in Macao, who watch our show Maryaada and they all applaud my act as the SP. Many fans told me that they really liked my sweet relationship with my on-screen son Aditya and are enjoying my hatred towards my on-screen daughter-in –law Priya as well.

Tell us about your stage performance.
I just want to tell all my fans to watch out for my performance - Brahmanand and Devyani- in the awards and enjoy. I have worked really hard for this performance and I just hope that the audiences love it.

Don't forget to watch Brahmanand at the STAR Parivaar Awards airing April 3 at 8 PM on STAR Plus.

http://starplus.startv.in/news/1462/brahmanand-fans-were-a-delight.aspx

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

charu_1023rekhab25RadiantTreasuregeetmaanluvNainaSengalnami2811Kai.Shee_xaanlonelyshadowKriYaansh...

Shee_xaan IF-Sizzlerz
Shee_xaan
Shee_xaan

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Keep Rocking in Maryaada.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charu_1023

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Thank for sharing....Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaan

lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
We love his work, a negative character's best part is that he makes the audience hate him in the serial. He is a great actor.

Thanks for sharing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaanKriYaansh...

karanluvskristu Senior Member
karanluvskristu
karanluvskristu

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
ohh yes SSP brahamanand..we luv to hat you and not only in Macau..i live in Moscow and people are crazy here after Maryada..they dont miss a single episode...every charcter in this show has their own substainality...luv this show..and cant wait to see SSP and Devyani's performance on SPA...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charu_1023Shee_xaanKriYaansh...

charu_1023 Senior Member
charu_1023
charu_1023

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
love to hate you! That is meant to be a compliment in every sense. Kudos sirjeeClap
divyakshetty Goldie
divyakshetty
divyakshetty

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing. we love ur actingSmile 
KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
you're a great actor if peeps hate u in any charcter thats means ur such a good actor and urrrr a good actor:D

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index