Sandstone
Sandstone

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
HellOoo RSBPiansHug

Video Update
(by Nipun)

Will edit soon

RSBP 14th March Written Update

The episode starts with Rocky entering nidhi room and say that if you want to call your brother then you can call but i will not go till i finished my talk. Without you i cant live u slap me so that i cant forget you but i can and m here to say u that i love you alot i cant live without you i want to marry with you.He leaves saying that i will wait for your answer.

In morning everyone in dinning table Nidhi is thinking Surbhi ask her what happen but she says nothing.
Markanday is playing with Samrat in dinning tableLOL Samrat his opening his RaazROFL Surbhi say todays Samrat birthday we should celeberate it but kajal start his drama and say that we cant celebrete it as ratna is dead but family disagree with her and say we will celeberate Smarat birthday

Scean shifted to police station tribhuvan ask police man about the man who is arrested in ambreek case. police man tell him his name is ram bachan but he is now bailed tribhuvan ask his address form police man.

Driver room everyone is having lunch driver wife ask amma that u have bring vegetables from Mai kitchen u should ask them first. amma say u are daughter of girls so b in your limits..Ouch

Everyone in sitting room asking smarat about the cake
Markanday say whatever u want tell me today is your day. he give Vishnu responsibility of decoration kajal is totally jealousAngry Mai ask Markanday that what gift you will give to samrat its his first bithday in his grand father house kajal say give some diamond there is only one child in this house everyone should takecare of him lakshmi is girl for her toy is also expensive. on her birthday everyone make her fast.(awsome acting by her)

In SurAb room surbhi says to abhey that i think kajal di is right abhey say i agree with you fromnow we will try to take care of these things and make lakshmi happy.

Samrat birthday is going everyone is happy but RVs father come and say that stop it smrat will cut cake in his own house everyone gets shocked

Precap
SurAb scean..
Abhey is saying i dont want girl not in any case how can u thing about girl surbhi is all shockedOuch

Sorry for the mistakes
Hope u all like it
Dont forget to press LIKE button

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES,THIS UPDADE IS MEANT
 EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 14 March 2011 at 12:36pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelRaviSharmaneteche_cMangnolia-SuMee-tamushideepa_mishraACCOUNTCLOSEDanizorlisasandrakrithikas

ACCOUNTCLOSED Goldie

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandstone

deepa_mishra Goldie
deepa_mishra
deepa_mishra

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Thanks dear.

Sandstone

lisasandra IF-Dazzler
lisasandra
lisasandra

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
thanks Natasha for nice update .precap is interesting only.

Sandstone

_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Captain Daalchini

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
thanks dear 4 the update

Sandstone

anizor IF-Dazzler
anizor
anizor

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
thanks natasha for the nice update

Sandstone

Mangnolia Senior Member
Mangnolia
Mangnolia

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
thnx

Sandstone

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index