Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

   
Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

PLEASE join me in this request. SPOILER's included (Page 6)

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Joined: 15 June 2010
Posts: 14122

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Sheemu Di U r Toooooooooooooooooo Gooodddddddd(Not doing to Maska Marna Ke LiyaLOL)...... Seriously Di.........I too Find it annoying when they dont finish the scene or track  properly and we saw a different Epi next Day or track next time opposite to wat we had expected.....Its a  superbbbb Idea DiBig smile.......Hope CVs see this a take some lesson for mistakes they are making

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Joined: 24 January 2009
Posts: 8921

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Sheemu Di U r Toooooooooooooooooo Gooodddddddd(Not doing to Maska Marna Ke LiyaLOL)...... Seriously Di.........I too Find it annoying when they dont finish the scene or track  properly and we saw a different Epi next Day or track next time opposite to wat we had expected.....Its a  superbbbb Idea DiBig smile.......Hope CVs see this a take some lesson for mistakes they are making


Really? Thats so sweet of you my dear Rubal. ThankyouSmile
I have waiting thinking what will Rubal have to say? I'm glad you agree. This is a genuine effort from me because I don't want SGP to go downhill. I want it show at least all the things that were there in OBS IF NOT more. This about keeping SGP in track and not go astray.
Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Joined: 15 June 2010
Posts: 14122

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend


Really? Thats so sweet of you my dear Rubal. ThankyouSmile
I have waiting thinking what will Rubal have to say? I'm glad you agree. This is a genuine effort from me because I don't want SGP to go downhill. I want it show at least all the things that were there in OBS IF NOT more. This about keeping SGP in track and not go astray.
Big smile


Awwwww Di Waiting for Me to comment.......Thats so Sweet of UHug.......I was reading the comments by other Members so thats Y i was late in commenting.....Me too have send The Link of ur post to Mr .Rakesh Kumar as he is my Friend's List...........Hopefully they will read it and Implement ur Suggestion as soon as Possible and save SGP from going Downhill...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Joined: 24 January 2009
Posts: 8921

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Aww really thankyou mere bhai. I really appreciate you all doing this. I started a mission and I really hope that we get something in turn. We genuinely want good things for SGP and thats why I took this step and then you all joined me. How great is that!! This is quite overwhelming. Mujhe to rona a raha hain Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Joined: 15 June 2010
Posts: 14122

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Awwww Di Dont Cry........We all Love each other and are Like Virtual Family so Its our Duty to Support One member of Our Family in achieving something....Which we also Do In Reality with our Real FamilyBig smile.....And also Wat u r doing is Commendable so I and other Members will be Foolsih if we dont Support UEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Joined: 24 January 2009
Posts: 8921

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Aawwwww that was sooooo sweeet. Thankyou thankyou all sooo much. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GurpreetD

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Joined: 27 January 2010
Posts: 7924

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Great idea Sheemu! Big smile Do include me in this request! Embarrassed

I definitely want to see everything that you included about OBS (ESPECIALLY, suhana-KK conversation).  I'm dying to see that. I hope it comes soon. Embarrassed

and YES Deepak needs to get involved in the family more. I really enjoyed today's scene with Deepak, but we want more so that he is involved with the family as much as inder-elesh-ishaan are. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegendGurpreetD

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Joined: 24 January 2009
Posts: 8921

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feefi

Great idea Sheemu! Big smile Do include me in this request! Embarrassed

I definitely want to see everything that you included about OBS (ESPECIALLY, suhana-KK conversation).  I'm dying to see that. I hope it comes soon. Embarrassed

and YES Deepak needs to get involved in the family more. I really enjoyed today's scene with Deepak, but we want more so that he is involved with the family as much as inder-elesh-ishaan are. Big smile


Thankyou Feefi (is that your real name?) Much appreciated.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Feefi

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Join Ragini's FANCLUB

Author: choco.bub   Replies: 1   Views: 483

choco.bub 1 483 14 August 2010 at 4:16pm by shootingstar.xx
Come join...Ishaan ke 'Romance' classes

2 3 4

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 25   Views: 2443

Armu4eva 25 2443 02 July 2010 at 1:37am by anu rulz
IF KA APNA KASHYAP PARIVAR plz join

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: YusBee   Replies: 57   Views: 4917

YusBee 57 4917 03 June 2010 at 12:18am by YusBee
A sincere request!

2

Author: Manasi_16   Replies: 11   Views: 1001

Manasi_16 11 1001 30 April 2010 at 3:47am by Ambrosia
Request for Kashiu

Author: Piasengupta21   Replies: 0   Views: 421

Piasengupta21 0 421 17 March 2010 at 11:47am by Piasengupta21

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index