Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

PLEASE join me in this request. SPOILER's included (Page 6)

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Sheemu Di U r Toooooooooooooooooo Gooodddddddd(Not doing to Maska Marna Ke LiyaLOL)...... Seriously Di.........I too Find it annoying when they dont finish the scene or track  properly and we saw a different Epi next Day or track next time opposite to wat we had expected.....Its a  superbbbb Idea DiBig smile.......Hope CVs see this a take some lesson for mistakes they are making

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Sheemu Di U r Toooooooooooooooooo Gooodddddddd(Not doing to Maska Marna Ke LiyaLOL)...... Seriously Di.........I too Find it annoying when they dont finish the scene or track  properly and we saw a different Epi next Day or track next time opposite to wat we had expected.....Its a  superbbbb Idea DiBig smile.......Hope CVs see this a take some lesson for mistakes they are making

Really? Thats so sweet of you my dear Rubal. ThankyouSmile
I have waiting thinking what will Rubal have to say? I'm glad you agree. This is a genuine effort from me because I don't want SGP to go downhill. I want it show at least all the things that were there in OBS IF NOT more. This about keeping SGP in track and not go astray.
Big smile

GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Really? Thats so sweet of you my dear Rubal. ThankyouSmile
I have waiting thinking what will Rubal have to say? I'm glad you agree. This is a genuine effort from me because I don't want SGP to go downhill. I want it show at least all the things that were there in OBS IF NOT more. This about keeping SGP in track and not go astray.
Big smile

Awwwww Di Waiting for Me to comment.......Thats so Sweet of UHug.......I was reading the comments by other Members so thats Y i was late in commenting.....Me too have send The Link of ur post to Mr .Rakesh Kumar as he is my Friend's List...........Hopefully they will read it and Implement ur Suggestion as soon as Possible and save SGP from going Downhill...Big smile

mjtruelegend

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Aww really thankyou mere bhai. I really appreciate you all doing this. I started a mission and I really hope that we get something in turn. We genuinely want good things for SGP and thats why I took this step and then you all joined me. How great is that!! This is quite overwhelming. Mujhe to rona a raha hain Cry

GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Awwww Di Dont Cry........We all Love each other and are Like Virtual Family so Its our Duty to Support One member of Our Family in achieving something....Which we also Do In Reality with our Real FamilyBig smile.....And also Wat u r doing is Commendable so I and other Members will be Foolsih if we dont Support UEmbarrassed

mjtruelegend

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Aawwwww that was sooooo sweeet. Thankyou thankyou all sooo much. Big smile

GurpreetD

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Great idea Sheemu! Big smile Do include me in this request! Embarrassed

I definitely want to see everything that you included about OBS (ESPECIALLY, suhana-KK conversation).  I'm dying to see that. I hope it comes soon. Embarrassed

and YES Deepak needs to get involved in the family more. I really enjoyed today's scene with Deepak, but we want more so that he is involved with the family as much as inder-elesh-ishaan are. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegendGurpreetD

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feefi

Great idea Sheemu! Big smile Do include me in this request! Embarrassed

I definitely want to see everything that you included about OBS (ESPECIALLY, suhana-KK conversation).  I'm dying to see that. I hope it comes soon. Embarrassed

and YES Deepak needs to get involved in the family more. I really enjoyed today's scene with Deepak, but we want more so that he is involved with the family as much as inder-elesh-ishaan are. Big smile

Thankyou Feefi (is that your real name?) Much appreciated.

Feefi

Go to top