Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

PLEASE join me in this request. SPOILER's included (Page 11)

munni_sgp Goldie
munni_sgp
munni_sgp

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
last wk i saw a scroll regarding panna's mil started having soft feelings towards panna.i thought it'll be telecasted the nxt day.but no improvement.ya i also want to knw elesh backup story.as somebody already said even rajni is having a story i'm eagerly waiting for that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nairmjtruelegend

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Well you see SGP has jumbled up all the tracks, and they've added quite few new ones as well. There were lots really nice parts/scenes between Suhana-Ishaan-Family before the pregnancy track in OBS, so I got annoyed thinking why hasn't SGP shown any of those great parts before the pregnancy. We need to see Suhana's groW*H in bonding with Ishaan and the family to get a feel of the real depth of her relatioships before motherhood.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munni_sgp

confusedsoul Groupbie
confusedsoul
confusedsoul

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged

I lend my support as well. SGP is a brilliant show and the addition of such tracks will only add to its star value:D

Creatives please duly note... and deliver.

mjtruelegend

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

You could have one more point but I guess not many peopel would approve , as these days Sushaan are scaring me with there HOT HOT scenes so early in the evening,as you dont know what they are going to do next, a hot scene or a cute scene!!! so may be with out going in FILMY style romance can they keep the Sushaan flavour intact and at the same time dont make it too cheesy. I know many of you wouldnt approve what I am saying but as its a free forum, we can give any suggestions we like, well atleast some of us. Dont jump on me , I am not a kill joy, but too much is not portraying the essence of a family show.

Hot hot scenes so early in the evening......as you dont know what they are going to do next,ROFLROFLROFL...

Too good ,,,,,amazing line,,,,,,But I would like to add one thing here that as the romance is fresh I guess they are not able to control specially SuhanaROFLROFL...I guess as the excitement subsides we won't see "anytime anywhere....ROFL" scenes in future.....Frequency is gonna come down big time.........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegendFeefiiViews

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
I can see why (I think) because I have noticed how newly wedds are always all over each other, I had to tell my aunt and uncle to get a room once, it was too embarassing.Embarrassed
tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

I can see why (I think) because I have noticed how newly wedds are always all over each other, I had to tell my aunt and uncle to get a room once, it was too embarassing.Embarrassed

Talk about reality in SGP.....Hats off to the makers.....

iViews

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Thats very true Tej and thats why we're here discussing the show.Big smile

iViews

ice.maiden Goldie
ice.maiden
ice.maiden

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I suddenly remembered that there was one more thing that was in OBS that is missing here.. There were some scenes which showed some kind of a bonding between Suhana and Rajni/Disha.. I wished to see some of these scenes also.. I atleast want to see some scenes in which these two take Suhana seriously.. 

mjtruelegend

Go to top