Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

PLEASE join me in this request. SPOILER's included (Page 10)

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
You could have one more point but I guess not many peopel would approve , as these days Sushaan are scaring me with there HOT HOT scenes so early in the evening,as you dont know what they are going to do next, a hot scene or a cute scene!!! so may be with out going in FILMY style romance can they keep the Sushaan flavour intact and at the same time dont make it too cheesy. I know many of you wouldnt approve what I am saying but as its a free forum, we can give any suggestions we like, well atleast some of us. Dont jump on me , I am not a kill joy, but too much is not portraying the essence of a family show.

Edited by venture - 14 March 2011 at 4:18pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.mjtruelegendFeefiAshisGurpreetD-SalShah4eva-

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

You could have one more point but I guess not many peopel would approve , as these days Sushaan are scaring me with there HOT HOT scenes so early in the evening,as you dont know what they are going to do next, a hot scene or a cute scene!!! so map be with out going in FILMY style romance can they keep the Sushaan flavour intact and at the same time dont make it too cheesy. I know many of you wouldnt approve what I am saying but as its a free forum, we can give any suggestions we like, well atleast some of us. Dont jump on me , I am not a kill joy, but too much is not portraying the essence of a family show.

Thats not true di, we do agree with you. I too love the sweet Sushaan scenes they are too adorable and cute which conveys their deep love for each other without having to use too much exposure in any means.Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AshisGurpreetD-SalShah4eva-

--sree-- Goldie
--sree--
--sree--

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
me too joining 
great ideas..hope cv's will consider this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend

.Nish. Senior Member
.Nish.
.Nish.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
sheemu great postClapClapClap
i  wanted to see all this tracks ,as sheema di said , dont want more hot hot scenesEmbarrassedEmbarrassedi would be happy with little nok jhoks rather than those hot scenes WinkWink

mjtruelegend

Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Nice post Sheemu di agree wid u at all d points i also want suhana to become more responsible b4 having baby.....itz time panna's MIL get soften towards her try to understand her...instead of taunting her everytime........i also want elesh story to b highlighted who is his mother wht happen to her where is his father nw n abt badi papa where he hv been for so many years...wht happen to suhana's mother......there r so many ques which r yet to b unfolded.

mjtruelegend

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusreepradeep

me too joining 
great ideas..hope cv's will consider this

1 more, yeay...thankyou friend.Big smile
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nisheee

sheemu great postClapClapClap
i  wanted to see all this tracks ,as sheema di said , dont want more hot hot scenesEmbarrassedEmbarrassedi would be happy with little nok jhoks rather than those hot scenes WinkWink

Aww thankyou so  much dear. It means a lot to me when you all are supporting me in this endevour. Big smile
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aneesha_sahani

Nice post Sheemu di agree wid u at all d points i also want suhana to become more responsible b4 having baby.....itz time panna's MIL get soften towards her try to understand her...instead of taunting her everytime........i also want elesh story to b highlighted who is his mother wht happen to her where is his father nw n abt badi papa where he hv been for so many years...wht happen to suhana's mother......there r so many ques which r yet to b unfolded.

Thankyou Aneesha. You're right they need to get a move on with Panna's story, its really irritating to see the same type of scenes everytime. Enough now...show some progress please. Yes it would also be interesting to know why Elesh lives at his maternal grandparents home.

Go to top