Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Anu-Tani..!! Help n save them

kasucrazy Goldie
kasucrazy
kasucrazy

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Hi i am suhana,
a silent reader of forum, but an ardent fan of anu tani.. I love them as much as u guys do! Now let me come to the topic, guys i just saw the promo of new serial navya n it says that its going to be air at 10:00 pm slot, which means anu tani going out of our lives??? No way!! We have to do sumthing, they just cant walkout of ourlives that way.
We all love them n are addicted to the serial.. Please start spamming starplus as many times as u can! Ekta has no intentions of closing the serial but its starplus who is doing this all.. Plzz ppl come n join hand for the sake of our taanu..
Plzzzz its the right time 4 action rather than regretting later..

BubblyR IF-Veteran Member
BubblyR
BubblyR

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasucrazy

Hi i am suhana,
a silent reader of forum, but an ardent fan of anu tani.. I love them as much as u guys do! Now let me come to the topic, guys i just saw the promo of new serial navya n it says that its going to be air at 10:00 pm slot, which means anu tani going out of our lives??? No way!! We have to do sumthing, they just cant walkout of ourlives that way.
We all love them n are addicted to the serial.. Please start spamming starplus as many times as u can! Ekta has no intentions of closing the serial but its starplus who is doing this all.. Plzz ppl come n join hand for the sake of our taanu..
Plzzzz its the right time 4 action rather than regretting later..

if u r a silent reader u should know....we have olready did all this..!!!  we have made fan pages many have called SP BT/...but to no avail..!!!
There is so much confusion between them....and yaa there came one more article which said TL would go only for a tear..!!
If u are a silent reader u must know all this n not make a new topic..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.

noodles IF-Rockerz
noodles
noodles

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
There's a sticky to discuss the show ending

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top