Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

March 14th, 2011 Written Update (Page 3)

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Wafah and also thanks for that one-liner right at the beginning Wink

I knew G will be mean, but did not think he will be THIS mean. Somehow I didn't get a good feeling. Need to watch the show and see for myself!

BTW one good thing I see is - atleast G doesn't deny his marriage, he accepts she is his wife and also willing to give his name to her. Some hidden consolation for meApprove

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007shanak.hotOmaRamdass

westindiangeets Groupbie
westindiangeets
westindiangeets

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update!!!!
rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Things I liked:

- Guddu's hands on his hips again - I was wondering how he stood with his hands to his side for so long LOL
- When he says that the shaadi is only for one lifetime and not seven... nice try Guddu but saying that doesn't change a thing. Wink  Shows he knows what he got himself into.
- Nani defending Runjhun against everybodyClapClapClap (I don't think Runjhun had a single line in this episode... all she did was nod)
Clap- Bantu being surprised by Billo saying she has to put up with him...maybe he will wake up to her true nature.

Things I thought were ironic
- Guddu telling Runjhun that she should prepare to live in hell.  She's already in hell! Angry What more can you do Guddu! Nothing!

Looking forward:
- Kukkan and Jabbo calling Runjhun bhabhiSmile
- Guddu being harassed by the mama-mamis and his response to them.  He's not going to just listen to them like Runjhun does and most likely he will also not like them being rude to Amma.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdassbee5

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani2007

Things I liked:
Shows he knows what he got himself into.

Exactly!!!

- Bantu being surprised by Billo saying she has to put up with him...maybe he will wake up to her true nature.

me too Hope.

Things I thought were ironic
- Guddu telling Runjhun that she should prepare to live in hell.  She's already in hell! Angry What more can you do Guddu! Nothing!
True!

Looking forward:
- Kukkan and Jabbo calling Runjhun bhabhiSmile
Me too.

- Guddu being harassed by the mama-mamis and his response to them.  He's not going to just listen to them like Runjhun does and most likely he will also not like them being rude to Amma.
I am just waiting to see if the 3 mamis even open their mouth or do kusur-pusur between themselves.
Mittho madam has 1 more person to curse mentally now.
If they do try to harass G, am just looking forward to see his reaction. 

In addition, I am looking to see if there is any dialogue like:

Kukkan, Jabbo: Bhaiyya appki toh shaadi ho gayiShocked
Guddu: Haan bey Kukkan, Jabbo meri toh shaadi ho gayi ...Big smile (said in his typical Guddu style)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87rani2007Wafah

Brindha87 Groupbie
Brindha87
Brindha87

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafah

Thank u WafahClap.......
Such a graet update...

Guddu and Runjhun marriage was over... Also Runjhun Misra became Runjhun ShuklaPartyPartyParty.....
And where is the MangalSutra......

Is that ghar jamai means G have to stay in R's home......

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index