Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

I like someone: Harshad *NOTE PG 5* (Page 2)

khajju IF-Rockerz
khajju
khajju

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuu2010

thanks kahijju sorry i didnt noticed your post and posted again i will ask mods to close my thread.

lovely interview by harshu really his answers was so honest and intense omg waiting for his comeback 2months is along time so comeback soon harshad we always supports you
no worries dear i also does the same thing smetimeSmile.

Edited by khajju - 14 March 2011 at 9:05am

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khajju

Originally posted by anuu2010

thanks kahijju sorry i didnt noticed your post and posted again i will ask mods to close my thread.

lovely interview by harshu really his answers was so honest and intense omg waiting for his comeback 2months is along time so comeback soon harshad we always supports you
no worries dear i also does the same thing smetimeSmile.
okay Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khajju

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing the interview.

Harshad is such a sweetheart.

He is such a talented actor and I'm so glad people (award functions) are finally seeing it.  I know that his success will just continue from here on out.  I wish him all the best in his future projects and hope that he will finally get one that will see it all the way through with a proper start, middle, and ending.

And it sounds like he's quite smitten with the girl in his life.  Bless him and hope everything works out for them.

Edited by iheartChai - 14 March 2011 at 9:51am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

skamaniharshitideewani-scarlett--Abigail-khajjumazkachazka

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iheartChai

He is such a talented actor and I'm so glad people (award functions) are finally seeing it.  I know that his success will just continue from here on out.  I wish him all the best in his future projects and hope that he will finally get one that will see it all the way through with a proper start, middle, and ending.

And it sounds like he's quite smitten with the girl in his life.  Bless him and hope everything works out for them.
I agree with you....he sounds pretty serious about her...gosh she's soooo lucky!Day Dreaming
I'm just hoping its Additi....but even if its not I'll always be there to support HarshadSmile, he's so honest and sweet

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

skamaniAMMI6-scarlett-bd670816khajjuiheartChaimazkachazka

khajju IF-Rockerz
khajju
khajju

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

I agree with you....he sounds pretty serious about her...gosh she's soooo lucky!Day Dreaming
I'm just hoping its Additi....but even if its not I'll always be there to support HarshadSmile, he's so honest and sweet
same here yaar i want him to be with additi only....dnt knw but i cant even imagine him with other girl..as onscreen we had to see him with sme other girl..but offscreen i just want it to be additi...i knw its his personal life and i dnt hav ny rite to say luke this..but ya if it is not additi and smeone else...then also i ll alwayz support himBig smile..God bless him..and may he get all the success in lifeSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jishan005sweetapple2995bd670816-scarlett-iheartChaimazkachazka

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Loved his answes...God bless Harshad...

Thanks for sharing...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

skamanikhajjumazkachazka

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khajju

Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

same here yaar i want him to be with additi only....dnt knw but i cant even imagine him with other girl..as onscreen we had to see him with sme other girl..but offscreen i just want it to be additi...i knw its his personal life and i dnt hav ny rite to say luke this..but ya if it is not additi and smeone else...then also i ll alwayz support himBig smile..God bless him..and may he get all the success in lifeSmile

Yes it is his own personal life...who he is with is his own business.  But in the acting profession I can't help but want him to work with certain people again...but I think that is the nature of the whole thing.  Explains why we want certain movie stars to come together again in movie projects.  Why we feel certain jodis are just magical. 

In some ways I sort of wished that the TV serial industry did finite programs.  So when one show ends you get a chance to see the actor again in a different show and you don't have to worry about lulls in the show because the storyline is always one nice neat package.  They live the character for those few episodes and then we get to see the actor take on a new avatar on a new show.  I think finite shows can be just as challenging because the actor really has to reinvent himself/herself each time.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jishan005skamanibd670816-scarlett-kasturika_kashukhajjumazkachazka

harshitideewani Senior Member
harshitideewani
harshitideewani

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing
Harshad  he is so genuine and humble person
love him  and God bless him always with lot of success and Happiness in his life and be happy with whoever he Heartlikes.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

skamani-scarlett-khajjumazkachazka

Go to top