Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maneet ff: strange desires, updated part24,page142 (Page 8)

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
brilliant update

---nishu--- IF-Sizzlerz
---nishu---
---nishu---

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
good
UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
gr8 work kathie....lovd it....plz add me 2 ur pm list
rennie Goldie
rennie
rennie

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
good one...pls add me to ur p list....
HawtieSeep Goldie
HawtieSeep
HawtieSeep

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
OMG so good continueSmile
yogita1382 Groupbie
yogita1382
yogita1382

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Hey when can we get the next part?
waiting for that yaarr Thumbs Up
kathie_berns Goldie
kathie_berns
kathie_berns

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Part 4:

Geet and Meera reached Delhi with two days to spare, after which they had to join Khuraana Constructions. They were to stay at Pinky's house, their childhood friend who had moved to delhi, owing to her father, Mr. Manchanda'a transfer. To their delight, they found out that Pinky was working as a receptionist for the khuraana's while completing her CA side by side. Now they wouldn't find it a problem traveling, since Pinky was well versed with the place.

"Come on you lazy heads! You have two whole days of freedom before you get house arrested at the Khuraana's." Pinky declared dramatically. "Pinky, please stop exaggerating; we will not be influenced by your over the top descriptions. Khuraana's is the best and we are oh so proud to have been selected to be a part of it!" Meera retorted lazily, lying on the couch. "Of course Khuraana's is the best! There is no doubt about it, but the chairman, trust me,you would not want to encounter him on your first day." Pinky cautioned.

"Why, what is so bad about Mr. Khuraana?", Geet enquired nonchalantly while  surfing through the TV channels. "Nothing, mind you, nothing can be bad about THE Maan Singh Khuraana. He is labeled as Mr. Perfect. He has the looks of a Greek God with girls drooling over him wide and far." Pinky explained dreamily." But this man is like a mask. Nobody knows what he is thinking. I have a serious doubt about him being a human Being. I mean how can a human being portray such a cold demeanor! You could call him an emotionless element. Something like a programmed robot. You could only confirm his human existence by one trait, he doesn't forgive and he doesn't forget. One mistake of yours comes to his notice, and you could as well bid adieu to your job." She concluded.

"This Mr. Khuraana sounds a very interesting character. I cant wait to reach Khuraana constructions", Geet blinked at pinky.

" You are seriously crazy. Anyways you will have nowhere else to reach after two days, so make the most of it. Get up and get going. Whats the use of coming to Delhi if you do not enjoy the splendor it has to offer? Go on and get ready" pinky stated, as she pushed both of them into the room''''.

"Congratulations Mr.Khuraana. The deal is on." Mr Spencer congratulated Maan from across the table. Atleast the hardwork Payed off! Maan thought with satisfaction. Mr. Charles Spencer and his wife Rose belonged to the royal family of Scotland. Since they could no longer live alone due to their old age in the family castle, they decided to develop their heritage Castle into a tourist spot, and the acres of land surrounding the castle into luxury hotels and medival cottages which would attract a large number of tourists. But the problem was, one castle and so many competitors. When Maan heard of the Project, he set his mind on doing it. And what Maan Singh Khuraana wants, he gets. So he had set a trap in such a way that the couple would come to him. Ofcourse, the task wasn't easy. He needed to put in a word for himself with quite a few high profile people, and here he was today, with a deal in hand that would earn him crores.

"Thank you Mr. spencer ,Mrs Spencer. We will put in our best and you will witness an even better result." Maan declared, as he shook hands with the couple, signaling the end of the meeting. Everyone dispersed leaving Maan to finish off his work on his laptop. Soon after, he heard a knock on the door. "come in!" he said without looking up "Oh! Mr. Spencer, is there any problem?"

"Actually Mr. Khuraana, I needed a favour from you if you would be willing to oblige." Mr. Spencer looked at Maan. "Mr. Spencer, you only need to state it. "Maan said closing his laptop. "Well, my wife is visiting India for the first time and she heard a lot about the its historical monuments, especially the Taj Mahal, and she has her heart set on visiting it before we leave."

"No problem Mr. Spencer. I will have the best of arrangements made for you".

"I know it is too much to ask for, and you are a very busy man, but we would like the pleasure of you company on the visit to the Taj, since we would be working together and it could get us acquainted with each other!" Charles insisted.

Damn these whites! Do they think I am some sort of tourist guide? My workload keeps me struggling for breath and here they want me to accompany them to some tomb! His mind retorted. But then, making them unhappy was just not on the cards. "That's fine Mr. Spencer. I would be honored to accompany you"''''''..

Pinky decided on behalf of Geet and Meera that they would first start their tourist visits, visiting the Tah Mahal.On the way, Pinky went on and on rattling about the beauty of Taj, leaving their ears almost sore. As they entered the taj premises, all the three stood with their mouths open witnessing the magnificent monument before them.The setting sun bathed the taj with a olden hue, making it even more spectacular if possible. The very thought of building such a beauty without any modern technology was a wonder in itself. She began to study the minute details of the monument once they entered, slowering the pace of an already impatient Pinky and Meera who were eager to get a further view. Miss Architect, you can take all the time in the world to study how it is done, while we not so literate people will go ahead and simply enjoy the beauty. We will meet you back at the entrance in 2 hours. Will message you as to where we will be. Enjoy!" they said as they walked away, leaving Geet to herself''

precap:

when his eyes witness her.......Smile

part 5

will try updating the next part tomoro. sorry for the delay... was busy with studies..

Edited by kathie_berns - 19 March 2011 at 8:22am

The following 112 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10thahupyarisahelipsruthiinlwgeetscarce05payal906Candy_jsramavishPOULOMI22neetugarg123littlerenu16sarah_zaishasansheen99Acharya10krishna.fizza25asmi123malfoymans22bhakbhartifanalu5123-Elfin-prizadiyachillMaankigopiMadhuaminakhanrostsweet-mishtyshruthiruchsNihsonanaum91sakadafisejal1986Piyu75zornitsaHawtieSeepsiroililyavani_9cutemishtichiki143kavya.sravyamyedward12mansijani21sanjuleeHina.khanxxxCuteTommyhuny.thebest_G1234_abina03iceprincess101Nirjhor105amalu123teri_susananks_amstanya_vipushpiCytherea$ara_$hachidreamy4everCutee999puth-shamima-cyum321amzu32gangesegbRocks.DharaninaviSophroniajeyanthi123Maaneet4eveangel_smily286pearl-SmexySmile-MsMovieloverKoolsmile18mypridekrati5-Veritaserum-PaintedSkyWater.shruthiResha143komlikaejaz_loverjnawaz*Dakoo_Minzy*sweet scorpio-afsha---Nargis--aamirkhanfanmitzi11t_areebrsroopaliShalve--Ratna--6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6saanjh11honeygrapepreethiaTyro_SharmeenLuvsGCammu5jasraj123RageOfAnAngelpunam2712mysteriousmillinotfadedawayDownhillDonnaatabby999singh24

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
well nice update cant wait for the next one..............r they going to start off a bad note?

Go to top