Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maneet ff: strange desires, updated part24,page142 (Page 41)

-MansiKohli- IF-Sizzlerz
-MansiKohli-
-MansiKohli-

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
awesome updateSmile
loved it
do cont soon...Big smile
cant wait...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kathie_berns

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
part 11
OMG what is Maan made of?
such vengeance...poor Geet...already she has got enough on her plate and now Nitya is gonna keep an eye on her...lil' does she know that shes just a pawn...Maan ek teer se do nishaani...cant wait for Geet to give it back to Maan strong and heavy...cont soon dear...

kathie_berns

sejal1986 Senior Member
sejal1986
sejal1986

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
very cool indeed, it was damn funny, I can't stop laughing and you have portrayed both characters such an evil, loved it.

kathie_berns

khwaishfan IF-Stunnerz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
awesome update...thanks 4 da pm

kathie_berns

NoorFatima IF-Rockerz
NoorFatima
NoorFatima

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
i'm loving this FF
just finished reading it..
got to say its amazing..
geet and that talc. powder.. hilarious..
update soon

love
Noor
kathie_berns Goldie
kathie_berns
kathie_berns

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged

Part 12:

Geet was exhausted after a full day's hard work. But she had a nice time working with Sasha's team members. A new employee like her had loads to learn from them, they were hardworking and dedicated, at the same time fun to be with. They got to work as soon as they reached the site, with different people handling different tasks. Geet had collected a lot of data, and she had to match it with Mr. Chopra's incentive, after which she and Sasha could design the blueprints and prepare slides for the presentation. When she reached home it was already dark. Pinky and Meera were  comfortably sprawled on the couch, watching tv and eating Pizza. As soon as Geet  came, Meera pounced on her. "Geet, guess what!" she chirped animatedly. "Dev has asked me for dinner tomorrow night. Oh, I'm so excited. I cant believe it is my first real date."

Geet smiled, happy for her friend, while Pinky said dejectedly, "Not everyone are as lucky as you Meera. The guy whom you have an interest in ,is at least reciprocating. Not everyone has that kind of luck."

"Somebody here, is sure feeling the pinch. Why pinky? Do you have someone in mind who you would like to ask you for a date?" Geet teased pinching her cheeks.

"Geet, tu bhi na! Kuch bhi bolti rehti hai. Mein tho bus aise hi keh rahi thi. Now you tell me, howz it going with you?" she asked with a wink.

Maan Singh Khuraana's face flashed in her mind. That arrogant beast? Just what did he think of himself! Mentally harassing her at every step. She would prove her worth to him, and then he could drown in hell, with that I'M GOD attitude of his. Dusht danav, she thought.

"Geet, are you alright? You look a bit lost?" Pinky asked concerned.

"Oh, its nothing Pinky. I'm just exhausted. I had a long day at the site today, so I'm pretty tired. I think I'll go to bed, since I'v to report early tomorrow. So good night.

As soon as she reached the room, she hit her hand to her head. Argh! Geet, stop thinking about that beast. It wont be of any help. Its not like the whole world revolves round him. Thinking about him will only spoil your peace of mind, and all you would do is waste your rime conjuring up all sorts of names for him. So just forget him, she scolded herself. She freshened up in the bathroom, went through the project for sometime, and then just gave in to sleep''''

The next day, she reached KC early and Sasha was already waiting for her. Geet gave her the collected data, and Sasha asked her to start preparing the rough sketches using the drafter. Geet reached her desk and got to work, while Sasha had to fill in for some other work. Nitya who was noticing all this, burned with jealousy. Put in your best Geet, but you will lose big time, she thought happily''''.

Maan was working on something when Nitya knocked at his door. Ah! This jobless female, Maan thought. "Come in Nitya!" he told her with a smile. "Any development?"

"Sir, Geet is already on her way to completing the project. And she's not alone. Guess who's helping her? Sasha Mam. I think Geet will be able to do the presentation, thanks to that lady."  Nitya informed him.

Damn that Sasha. He would have to do something about her. But not for now,he wanted Geet to finish designing the project. He would then put plan (b) into action. "Thank you Nitya. Well done. I must say I'm impressed by your capabilities of spying. She blushed and tried moving closer to him, but he stopped her saying, "Get back to your desk. I'll transfer some slides with the description to your computer, through the LAN. I want you to by heart them. Don't take this lightly." He told with a hint of warning.

"Of course sir!" Nitya said, and disappeared. So Geet Handa was a fighter. Lets see how long her fighting spirit lasts, he let out a secretive smile''.

One week passed, with Maan and Geet rarely seeing each other. Geet was very much absorbed in her work. Thanks to Sasha mam, the blue prints were ready and just needed to be printed out from the computer. She would do that later. First, she needed to do a PPT for her presentation. She spent the whole day editing and re-editing her presentation until she was satisfied. Her hard-work paid when Sasha appreciated her creativity. She wished her luck for the presentation which was due next day, and went home as it was already half past 9.

The final task remaining was to take the print outs and prepare the files for the meeting. As she was about to go to the computer room to take the print outs, there was a power cut and the entire office was plunged into darkness. Geet let out a small shriek. She was terrified of the dark and to top it, there was next to nobody in the office. All sorts of scary thoughts crossed her mind. She started wandering in the dark trying to find her way out. Suddenly she dashed against something hard and on reflex let out a shriek only to be silenced by a hand on her mouth. Fear set in as she began struggling with the figure but it just held on to her more forcefully and pushed her against the glass doors of the computer room. Slowly the moonlight illuminated the person's face and she could see a dim outline of who exactly was holding her captive. All fight left her and she looked up into the eyes of her captor.

Maan knew that Geet had almost completed her presentation and the only work remaining was to make a hard copy of everything, thanks to Nitya's excellent spy work. Well, he would wait for tomorrow to drop his bomb.

Just as he was leaving the office, the power went off, and after a while his trained eyes could make out a silhouette wandering quietly in the dark. It could not be an employee. All the employees would be long gone. Thinking it was some random thief who happened to enter the office by fooling the security, he got hold of the figure. And when the girl screamed, by reflex, he covered her mouth with his hand and pushed her against the glass doors, when she struggled.

As moonlight lit the room he saw Geet struggling against him, and when she looked into his eyes, with her big brown ones, all sense left him. He just kept staring at her and his body moved of its own accord, closer to her and pushing into her.

Geet was uncomfortable with the way Maan was staring at her, and when his body pressed into hers, a sudden fear gripped her. She looked into his eyes, to ask him what he was doing there, but she saw a glint in them which took her fear to a new level. She pushed against his chest with all the force she could muster, and he staggered back, suddenly regaining his senses.

"I thought it was a thief. What are you doing here so late by the way?" he went back to his normal cold self. Geet could still feel her heartbeat racing at what had just happened. She mentally shook herself and replied, "I had to take some print outs when there was a power cut, so I was trying to find my way out, but then somebody holds me captor thinking I'm a thief. It is really ridiculous to think a thief would dare sneak in here, owing to the fool-proof security." She challenged him back. 

He knew he it was really foolish to think of a thief in his office with his kind of security.His brain had definetely gone for a ride. he could not for the heck of him explain what he had just done.This girl was driving him crazy  He was about to retort back when a torch light was flashed at them and a security Guard apologized. "I'm sorry to say sir, but a major problem has occurred in the supply mains. We have informed the concerned people. The problem will be rectified by tomorrow morning.

Oh no! Now I'll have to come early to office and take the printouts, Geet thought exparatedly. Anyways, there couldn't be much she could do with a power cut so she turned to leave with the security Guard when Maan said sarcastically," All the best for  tomorrow Miss Handa."

"Thank you,sir!" Geet replied with equal sarcasm'''''.

Precap: the presentation...Confused

i just tried adding a hint of romance in this part since i'm sure the readers were waiting for at least a glimpse of it. dont worry. as the story unfolds there will be a lot of romance, right now let us allow them to fight to thier hearts content...Wink

Edited by kathie_berns - 29 April 2011 at 1:57am

The following 150 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10ajanabipyarisahelidpurvainlwgeetsimran2608swtpooapekshatikshalovelyninivibhutipkuruCandy_jsramavishneetugarg123mariam.ahmed197littlerenu16POULOMI22sabafaizsansheen99vishruti.sirigagsyyogita1382krishna.asmi123ariz2000mans22TinkJiashalinikanagubhakbhartifanalu5123nazsijholyangel-Elfin-prizadiyachillMaankigopiMadhuBkhasnaamteegrostsweet-mishtysurbhijn106Aashi_saphirealfiya7MSgayatrisakadafisejal1986Piyu75zornitsachiki143HADmishti-eiya-immayurfanmicky11cutemishtikavya.sravyaHina.khanxxxCuteTommysiroililysanjuleemirnalinimysticangelmyedward12mansijani21prema_ksm-g19maansi007huny.thebestabina03_G1234_anshimanshitanya_viOblivion007Nirjhor105charlie1950ixrayteri_susanQueenbeePallavi$ara_$hachidreamy4everpushpicyum321CythereaputhCutee999-shamima-amzu32ninavigangesegb286pearlSophroniajssoodangel_smilyMsMovieloverMaaneet4eve-SmexySmile-jeyanthi123ritzy09UmIbrahimKoolsmilepaponecon-Veritaserum-khushi_4ever18myprideLuvScoobypatakha-guddi-memorable-drdee142ambbihaWater.shruthiRPaintedSkyNoorFatimamrk-1sonu4everkomlikalily_k25nisha_hc_bs_ddesha143Preethi-Premimitzi11-afsha-nahtani88aamirkhanfanjnawaz*Dakoo_Minzy*monikasethejaz_lover--Ratna--rsroopalit_areebmaaniqraShalveVSai2008preethiahoneygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6hopehot_SharmeenLuvsGCpunam2712RageOfAnAngelmaaneetsangel---nishu---ammu5Loquacious_Aashabinash079mysteriousmillikhwaishfanspvdtabby999Donnaa

RageOfAnAngel IF-Sizzlerz
RageOfAnAngel
RageOfAnAngel

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged

Res Big smile
Edit : 

" She would prove her worth to him, and then he could drown in hell, with that I'M GOD attitude of his. Dusht danav, she thought. " ... you know after the last update I was thinking exactly the same thing Shocked Reading this part for a moment I thought , did u read my mind ??? Confused LOL No , seriously  u simply flawlessly voiced my opinion Clap

Geet's sincerity towards her work is very commendable ; u brought this out perfectly Thumbs Up 
Maan's not in his senses Angry ; big time . He's clouded by his need for revenge .
Good for nothing Nitya played a role very aptly Angry , that of spying ... Angry
Night scene Embarrassed 
Take ur sweet time Kathie , the way u r playing ur cards is Superb Thumbs Up
I'm loving the way u r dealing with it Star Thumbs Up

Brilliant update Clap , loved it to the core ...
Ooops !!! I almost forgot I'm the 1st 1 to comment Dancing

Edited by drashsree100 - 29 April 2011 at 2:27am

---nishu---

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
wow awsome one yaar ...loved it so much

Go to top