Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maneet ff: strange desires, updated part24,page142 (Page 22)

kathie_berns Goldie
kathie_berns
kathie_berns

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
hi...Smile i'm up with another part. i'm very happy to notice more than 1500 readers per part but the sad thing is that only few friends appreciate my writings by their likes and comments. i want to thank them and ask even the others to share their opinion and encourage me...Big smile

Part 8:

Babaji! Please tell me I'm hallucinating, Geet pleaded inwardly. This was not happening to her. She was not standing in front of that MAN in HIS office. Geet closed her eyes tightly for a moment knowing that this night mare would pass.

This was the exact reaction Maan was hoping to catch. Now she would know where exactly she stands. Maan smiled inwardly. "Good morning Miss Handa! Welcome to khuraana constructions. I was really wondering if you would so much as grace me with your valuable presence today." He jeered sarcastically. Two of the other female trainees gathered in the room let out a soft giggle.

Geet stood rooted to the spot. Her mind willed her to move forward, but her legs just stood frozen near the door.

"Are you hard of hearing or is it that you just sprouted roots near the door? Since you are new, let me inform you that I don't pay my employees to stand at the door and stare at me like they were seeing a ghost", he looked at her coldly.

"I'm sorry" was all Geet managed to say as she made her way to stand with the others.

"I'm not yet done Miss Handa. When I'm talking to you, I expect you to look at me and not walk away. Did I make myself clear?" Maan whispered coldly.

"Yes sir!", Geet said as she stood in front of him. "So what makes her highness come late on just the second day. Is it that her highness feels it just not worth to meet someone as low as the chairman of this company?" he spoke, sarcasm evident in his voice. The girls giggled again just to be silenced by his look.

"I was with Sasha mam as she had asked me to accompany her to her cabin to have a discussion on her project." Geet replied matching his tone.

"What kind of a fool do you make me out to be, to accept such a lame excuse? What kind of a discussion would Sasha have with the likes of you? Not even two days in office and such an attitude towards work! Can I expect anything better from you miss Handa?"

Just what was this man's problem. Why was he stretching such a small issue like a chewing gum? Doesn't he have a better job?" Sir, I'm just stating the facts. Whether you choose to believe it or not is upto you. I can only tell you the truth, I cant force you into believing it. You can just ask Sasha mam the truth. And speaking about attitude, I very well know what kind of an attitude is required towards my job. Just being the Boss does not give you the right to accuse your employees, without even listening to what they have to say". Geet retorted back dignifiedly. All the people gathered in the room were shocked at seeing this exchange between their Boss and a mere trainee.

Maan was initially satisfied with the reaction he had extracted from her, but his sense of victory was soon disappearing listening to her answering him back. His control on his anger was slipping away and just when he was about to explode, the silence of the room was broken with the shrill sound of the phone ringing.

"Saved by the ring!" a guy standing next to Geet whispered to her. Geet thanked her stars for the phone to ring at the right time. She knew she had spoken a bit too much in anger and God knows what would have happened if the phone didn't ring.

"Sasha'.. I was about to call you. I want you to come up to my cabin right now. I need you to carry out a task. ''Sasha, reply to only what is asked . I neither have the time, nor the interest to listen to stories about what happened and what didn't happen. To my cabin! Now!" he barked as he slammed the receiver and glared at some who jumped a few steps back from the impact.

It took only a few seconds for Sasha to come hurrying to Maan's cabin with her assistant Tasha. "Good morning M.K. Did you need something?" Sasha asked as she gave a sideways apologetic glance towards Geet.

"Since I'm done addressing these new trainees, I expect you to divide these people in 3 teams with 5 in each. Five of them will be working as a design and development team under me. Sasha was about to leave, when Maan stopped her." I'm not done Sasha. Once I select five trainees who should work under me, you can assign the rest of them their jobs".

"M.K, I could go through these trainees portfolios and select the best five for you if you don't mind." Sasha suggested

"Thank you Sasha, but I would rather select them myself. Just give me a minute". He glanced through the file and and wrote down five names on the paper and gave it to Sasha. She took the paper and read it aloud," Well the five lucky prople to work with M.K are Nitya Sharma, Varun Verma, Yash Chopra, Shilpa Anand and Geet Handa. Dammit! Geet knew it, that this man had something evil cooking in his mind. But she dared not show any reaction because she knew he was watching her every move. "The rest can follow me." Sasha nodded at M.K and went out of the room. How Geet wished she could be one of them.

Once the others left the room, Maan got up from his seat and went towards them, towering over them easily with his intimidating height. Addressing them he said ,"Since I have selcted you and you all are  the best of the lot, I'm expecting a lot from you. Do not let me down. I'll be keeping an eye on your progress". He shot a glance towards Geet. "Your first task is to go to the files section which contains information about the Khuraana empire. I want you to go through the different projects handled by the khuraana's in the last five years and make notes about the various developments witnessed in the last 5 years. You can have the full day to complete your tasks. I will be eagerly waiting for your inputs tomorrow ,so we'll meet at sharp 9 tomorrow to discuss your ideas. Get to work now". Saying he went back to his laptop'..

Geet knew that if she stood for even one second more in the presence of this intimidating man, she would do something she would surely regret. She walked out as soon as possible with the other team members without even giving him a second glance. She was totally furious as she left the cabin. Her dream job had turned into a nightmare within a blink of an eye. She had hoped never to meet 'THAT MAN' ever in her life again. He reminded her of those self obsessed men in her town who were so proud of their male inheritance, that they considered all the other living creatures dust under their feet. What wrong have I done to meet this man again babaji! She looked above and fumed. She had got an inkling as to exactly why he had chosen her out of all the people to work under him. So that he could cause her trouble every step pf the way. 'trouble' was an understatement. He would make her life hell. And for what! For letting him know what people in general thought about men like him? Well if he was so chicken hearted to not see it for himself, was it her problem? If he wanted to play dirty, so would it be. She would match him tooth for a tooth and eye for an eye, she made up her mind with fierce determination as she headed to the file room.

"Penny for your thoughts", a cheerful voice called from behind her. It was the same guy who had whispered to her in the boss's cabin.

"Oh! I was just thinking about something'. Geet smiled as he walked alongside her.

"Hi, I'm Yash Chopra", he introduced himself. "And let me tell you this, you have earned me as a fan today. The way you unsettled mr.khuraana was just mind blowing. I'v heard a lot about his arrogance. That man needs to be shown his place every once in a while." Yash stated with a smile.

"Hi! I'm Geet Handa. Nice to meet you". She shook hands with Yash, not bothering to reply to the later part of his statement.

"Since we will be working in a team, may I have the pleasure of your friendship?" Yash asked her with a cute face, as they entered the file room.

"Well Yash, I don't know about friendship, but we would sure make very good colleagues .What say?" Geet looked at Yash.

"Anything, as long as we can be together." Yash blinked at Geet. This guy was definitely a mood lifter, Geet thought with a smile, her mood brightening up a little.

"Who would want to be with a behenji? That to one who argues with a boss on the very second day of her job?" one of the team members named Nitya spoke sarcastically from across the room and her friend snickered. She and her friend shilpa were the sane girls who were giggling at every single sentence 'THAT  MAN' was saying. Before Yash could reply Geet interrupted and said," I think Yash would be better off being with a behenji than being with girls who giggle like maniacs ,everytime a good looking guy opens his mouth." Geet gave her back, and the smile was wiped off her face.

"Anyways Yash, lets get to work. We'll go through the files starting from 2006". They ignored the two girls as they began looking for folders. Varun joined them. Nitya and Shilpa settled down in a comfortable corner and started texting on their cell phones.

As the three began going through the different files, they did not know when the time passed. Nitya and Shilpa had  long since disappeared. They took a one hour break for lunch and resumed their work soon after. Around 3pm the two females came scurrying in as if they were doing them a favor. One hour later, everybody were exhausted. Geet felt her eyes aching from the constant strain of reading continuously for hours. But sleep was out of the question. So she thought drinking coffee would be a good idea. The others were just too tired to sip coffee, so they said they would just relax for fifteen minutes. Geet went to get coffee for herself'''..

Maan was kept busy the entire day, on video conferences and in meetings. But that girl's face kept popping at the back of his mind. One thing for which he had to give it to her was her guts to argue with him, Maan Singh Khuraana. Well, at the end of it she would be lucky if she would even open her mouth, he thought with a laugh. Getting into the bad books of maan was not a good thing, but that girl just didn't seem to understand. No problem! What was he for right? Anyways, it was time to go and give a surprise visit to his new team, he thought with a smirk as he headed towards the file room''

In the file room, all were in a state of relaxation. Suddenly they could hear imposing footsteps outside the door. On intuition they got back to the file they were working on, with even nitya and shilpa grabbing some random files. When Maan entered the room, all the team members were absorbed in their work, except one, his present object of interest.

"And where has Miss Handa disappeared now?" he enquired coldly. Before anyone could reply, Geet came in sipping coffee and saying," a cup of coffee for a tired soul feels like absolute bliss". As she was busy sipping coffee, she did not see the man standing in front of her and collided with him spilling the entire contents on his shirt. When she looked up to apologize, her terrified eyes met the furious ones of Maan Singh Khuraana''.

precap: tiffs and clashesWink

part 9

so i do expect a lot of comments this time....Smile

Edited by kathie_berns - 06 April 2011 at 1:21pm

The following 138 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10rockinggirl555thahupyarisaheliinlwgeetchintushilpaapekshatikshapayal906parulmaaneetgeetshuklaCandy_jssomalitaramavish03prachiPOULOMI22neetugarg123sansheen99krishna.yogita1382mukadam12345678asmi123ariz2000Paingelmans22alu5123bhakbhartifanArjunKiAshnazsij-Elfin-holyangelSapphireFlamesrostpinku33sweet-mishtyshruthiruchschiki143zornitsashreeyazzmishtimohabbatanaum91MaankigopiMadhudiyachillnaamteegsakadafisejal1986mishtibHawtieSeepHina.khanxxxCuteTommysanjuleeavani_9cutemishtisiroililyHADmishti-eiya-Diva7kavya.sravyaprema_ksmansijani21myedward12maansi007huny.thebestabina03iceprincess101charlie1950Nirjhor105amalu123anks_amsteri_susantanya_vipushpiCytherea$ara_$hachidreamy4eversoni-zeeCutee999-shamima-cyum321puthSophroniaangel_smilyjeyanthi123286pearl-SmexySmile-Maaneet4eveninaviMsMovielovergangesegb-Veritaserum-18myprideLuvScoobyUmIbrahimritzy09TinkerBellaCOLOGYKoolsmileshruthiRPaintedSkyambbihaWater.mrk-1drdee142esha143komlikajnawaz*Dakoo_Minzy*anuandaviejaz_loversweet scorpio--Nargis--nahtani88mitzi11t_areebaamirkhanfanmaaniqraShalvepreethiasona-rai--Ratna--shah10rsroopalipunam2712_SharmeenLuvsGCTyroRageOfAnAngelmaaneetsangelyoga23priyasaanjh11honeygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6ammu5singh24mysteriousmilliCrazyCutesyJunglebeespvdDonnaatabby999

tanya_vi Goldie
tanya_vi
tanya_vi

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Whoa! I can sense a volcanic eruption (running for coverLOLLOLLOL)!!! Great update..can't wait to read the next part.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kathie_berns

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
hey awesome update dear
poor geet ..... she just went out n maan came checking her.....

now this coffee episode will create dhamaka................

poor soul.....

Edited by bhanu_rekhag - 01 April 2011 at 7:49pm

kathie_berns

18mypride IF-Rockerz
18mypride
18mypride

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
dhamaka!

kathie_berns

Shalve IF-Sizzlerz
Shalve
Shalve

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
wow...its going be one more round of one on one.... awesome update...

kathie_berns

abina03 Goldie
abina03
abina03

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
interesting
loved it

kathie_berns

Desipunjaban Senior Member
Desipunjaban
Desipunjaban

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Boom bum boom...volcano eruption

kathie_berns

RageOfAnAngel IF-Sizzlerz
RageOfAnAngel
RageOfAnAngel

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

WOW !!! That was 1 Mind Blowing update Star  Star  Star . Geet & Maan's 2nd  face-off ; the clash of the titans Approve . What attitude of MSK so were the replies of Geet Handa Clap  Clap  Clap

Yash was very sweet Tongue , typical chocolatey kind of guy ; Nitya & Shilpa were Angry . But loved Geet's apy reply to them Thumbs Up Thumbs Up .

Poor Geet just went to rejuvenate a bit & enter the devil MSK Evil Smile

Precap looks Cool &  for the update .....

kathie_berns

Go to top